(Draft) Disc Frame - Upright

= Description =
Upright is a thick frame, with a series of walls that goes upward, akin to a reversed Wall frame.
While having a good defense properties and thickness, and not scraping much, it is the heaviest frame in current metagame.
Due to the circular flat bottom it haves a great Life-after-Death, leaving it outclassed only by Proof.

= Overall =
While being heavy and having great LAD, it is a must have for a competetive blader.

= Releases =
B-135 Hell Yatagarasu 0Upright Bounce (Transparent Black).
Ik this is fictional but you should probably change the name of the frame, there's already an Upper frame lol
(Dec. 31, 2018  11:15 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Ik this is fictional but you should probably change the name of the frame, there's already an Upper frame lol
Um... There is no Upper frame, there is a disc called Upper.
(Dec. 31, 2018  11:18 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2018  11:15 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Ik this is fictional but you should probably change the name of the frame, there's already an Upper frame lol
Um... There is no Upper frame, there is a disc called Upper.
Ah right my b, I accidentally recognized it as Under instead of what it actually was.
(Dec. 31, 2018  11:21 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2018  11:18 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: Um... There is no Upper frame, there is a disc called Upper.
Ah right my b, I accidentally recognized it as Under instead of what it actually was.
K.