[Draft]  Disc Frame - Proof

(Sep. 09, 2018  10:50 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  10:44 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: it sent isn't adarsh who does drafts before its released, its called a 'draft' for a reason

Sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to say.

I think he or she is saying that it's a draft so it is like an in progress thing.
(Sep. 09, 2018  10:50 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  10:44 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: it sent isn't adarsh who does drafts before its released, its called a 'draft' for a reason

Sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to say.
a draft isn’t a the completed copy, at school u should do drafts before doing a final copy, it’s the same for this
(Sep. 09, 2018  8:29 PM)_callumspicer Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  10:50 AM)jade_juper Wrote: Sorry, but I don't understand what you're trying to say.
a draft isn’t a the completed copy, at school u should do drafts before doing a final copy, it’s the same for this

I won't even bother trying to explain Anything to you.
(Sep. 05, 2018  1:42 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: ==Description==
Proof features an almost perfectly smooth and circular perimeter, akin to Polish. While too small to come into contact with the opponent's Layer, the round shape of Proof grants the highest Life After Death out of all other Frames in the game at the time of writing. However, Proof's small size also makes it one of the lightest Frames in the game.

==Overall==
Proof features equal Life-After-Death to Polish and the ability to be paired with the much heavier Core Discs, granting many Combinations greater KO resistance and versatility.

With the greatest Life-After-Death of all Frames in the current metagame, Proof is a must have for competitive bladers.
Proof is designed like a near perfect ring, with two of ~1/4 perimeter sides having an only minimally protruded radius than the other two ~1/4 sides. While the additional protrusions have resulted in it being lower than on par with polish and infinity, it is still capable of being the highest LAD disc frame of the others, gaining an ability to slide rather than skip across the stadium floor. Polish is also incredibly lightweight, granting an effect of low inertia, being hugely capable of spin equalisation especially with the anime combo, Geist Fafnir 8'Polish Absorb. This is only speculation however, but it can be quite useful in drafting.
So,do we know it’s weight and is the shape thing confirmed
(Sep. 23, 2018  5:29 AM)Battleburst Wrote: So,do we know it’s weight and is the shape thing confirmed

The shape of the disc is only 95% confirmed as a picture of it is shown in the beywiki. The weight is entirely up to the first few contributors to buy the long beylauncher L set. Plus, WE would like a thread about regular beylaunchers compared to long beylaunchers.
Sooooooo? How about it? How heavy is Proof on average? Is it a frame that makes insanely heavy forge discs more capable of LAD?