[Draft]  DB Core - Kerbeus (Redone by Poliwag The Blogger)

Kerbeus (ケルベウス, Kerubeusu) is a DB Core released by Takara Tomy as part of the Burst System as well as the Dynamite Battle Layer System. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-198 Random Booster Vol. 28 on May 28th, 2022.
==Description==
Takara Tomy's Kerbeus is a right-spin DB Core that features three dog heads and a red chain, representing the DB Core's namesake; Kerberos, the three-headed guard dog of the Underworld from Greek mythology. Kerbeus has an average weight for DB Cores and high Burst Resistance due to its gimmick: like the left-spin Bahamut DB Core, Kerbeus features a rubber lock instead of a plastic lock. Unlike plastic locks, which utilize "teeth", Kerbeus has a rubber lock that utilizes a slope, akin to Hasbro Layers. Due to the durability of the rubber lock, Kerbeus can be used with Metal Drivers with no little to no risk of wear. Due to the nature of the Lock, it has the highest Burst Resistance of all DB Cores.

Another notable difference of Kerbeus is its rounded perimeter, unlike the polygonal perimeter of other DB Cores. This is meant to not activate the Chian Blade's switches and let its blades move freely, which improves the latter's spin steal potential slightly.

Despite being very hard to Burst, Kerbeus has one flaw: Stamina. Compared to Belial 2 (which has somewhat similar Burst Resistance thanks to its Burst Lock), its same spin stamina isn't very remarkable, so it is better reserved for combos that don't need that much stamina such as attack combos on Savior/Ultimate on Xtreme'/Quick'.
==Overall==
Kerbeus may have High Burst Resistance, but its stamina being lacking makes it outclassed by Belial 2 in this regard. That said, Kerbeus can be used in formats where more than one Beyblade is used to boost Burst Resistance in combinations that don't need that much stamina so Belial 2 can be used for increasing stamina in combinations that do.

As such, Takara Tomy's Kerbeus is a must have for competitive bladers.

(Rewrote as Kei's article said something about bad stamina that draft no say).
ayy Kerbeus core is weaker than Bahamut imo especially the Green Kerbeus core.. at least thats my experience with it. Kerbeus bursted a few times in G4 singapore, idk if you've seen before
(Jul. 06, 2022  4:41 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: ayy Kerbeus core is weaker than Bahamut imo especially the Green Kerbeus core.. at least thats my experience with it. Kerbeus bursted a few times in G4 singapore, idk if you've seen before

it probably has to do with spin direction. If the tests are done same spin it is easier to burst while in opposite matchups it is less likely. Kerbeus is right spin while Bahamut is left so chances are Kerbeus was the one tanking Saviors and Ultimates while Bahamut only really worries about Guilty (That is, if not using Guilty itself).

Besides, this is the first time I've heard about Bahamut and Kerbeus performing different other than the obvious opposite spin factor, so that's wierd.
(Jul. 06, 2022  7:21 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2022  4:41 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: ayy Kerbeus core is weaker than Bahamut imo especially the Green Kerbeus core.. at least thats my experience with it. Kerbeus bursted a few times in G4 singapore, idk if you've seen before

it probably has to do with spin direction. If the tests are done same spin it is easier to burst while in opposite matchups it is less likely. Kerbeus is right spin while Bahamut is left so chances are Kerbeus was the one tanking Saviors and Ultimates while Bahamut only really worries about Guilty (That is, if not using Guilty itself).

Besides, this is the first time I've heard about Bahamut and Kerbeus performing different other than the obvious opposite spin factor, so that's wierd.
Then again, my local SG scene I've seen people slap dragon on ultimate and use Volcanic, as well as Vanish being AWOL, so...