Double decker stadium!

So basically me and 2 of my friends are organizing a project at school that has just the 3 of us. We are also making custom beys. It's a double decker stadium and right now we are on day 1. Any suggestions?
This is unclear. What are you doing?
I'm making a double decker stadium with spikes, obviously a hole in the middle that is big enough to fit a bey in, and the middle of the bottom floor will be spinning. You get it now?
I see. Good luck with that. You might want to scale back the scope of this until it's feasible.
My friends and I have discussed similar ideas for a stadium such as this, based off of the idea of Tekken's collapsing stages. Considering how far beys can fall and maintain spin I think this would be real cool. I'm not sure if it would be better to have the first layer breakaway after too much vibration, or if there should be something lining the sides of the arena that if impacted would force the first layer to give way. Either one would be amusing to watch, but I do feel the vibration giveaway would be slightly better because you could have the stage break during stamina matches, not just attack matches. However, similar to Tekken, the stages breaking from strong impacts at the side of the arena would be cooler.
Scratch the hole. It'd have to be big enough for at least 2 beys to fit through at once, they will inevitably meet in the middle and get clogged up, or the hole will take out too much area. Instead, I suggest something complicated. The top layer stadium surface will have to be made of 3-6 parts that seamlessly line up together and are on hinges that can simultaneously be released by a switch. In the center is a small flat area where you can NEARLY fit more than 2 beys. This flat area is separate, can be removed, and must fit into the bottom of the 3-6 hinged parts, flush. Alternatively to removing the flat area to expose the hole, this area can drop down and secure itself with a few strong electromagnets to the bottom layer that spins, once the top layer is released and drops the beys. It might require electromagnets so through more and more uses, repeated removing the magnetic layer from the spinning layer will cause slight warping. Everything will have to be very flush and precise. You could use Plastic storage containers for wall structure, a heat gun, some minor glassblowing/smithing knowledge. I would use satellite dishes to battle on as a kid, they're pretty rigid if they're plastic, but almost always have holes if they're metal. Strong Springs will be your friend here, learn how a steel trashcan with the foot pedal works and use that, but the material will have to hold up to these forces. You could possibly design a sort of bumper switch around the top layer's edges, so when they're struck the floor collapses instantly, like a reverse automatic umbrella, and kinda drops the beys in at a good angle. A smart gear system should be used for the spinning section. Bearings, a voltage potentiometer for the motor, gears, oh gears make a lot of noise when they're chunky so quiet ish noise dampening gears should be designed. Two bearings mounted vertically with a shaft in between can have a smaller gear between the bearings, and a larger gear can be driven by a motor connected with a chain to turn the smaller gear. Definitely connect like a bicycle brake clamp to the shaft for braking or stopping purposes, it'll just start flinging the beys upside down and all over the place if it's going too fast. Go get and gut a good high torque dremel or rotary tool, find one with a variable speed setting, instead of a single or 2 speed handheld seizure. There's your motor. You could just buy some molded plastic gears that'll mesh together, or find an old cash register, printer, maybe a robot dog toy. Maybe an old mountain bike sprocket could be disassembled for the gears, but they'd be pretty heavy for that dremel motor you'd have to step it up. Finally, wood or metal frame, sort of the way an hourglass would be held, holding the stadiums together. Metal bathroom shelves could be a good material, or if you have an old tent lying around, tentpoles. I've spent a Lotta time writing this, I'll add more stuff later If I think of it, or if it turns out these are terrible ideas, lol!
A useful reference for you..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KqEHtWQONc

disclaimer: I am not related in anyway to the youtube channel
Good suggestion is to use a Standard BeyStadium as the base (or the bottom pit) and the Wide-type BeyStadium as the beginning area. cut a GT-sized hole in the middle (or two on either sides but still within the area of the smaller Standard BeyStadium underneath it). Or, use two Wide-type BeyStadiums stacked on top of each other so you can go wonky with spikes too (preferably from Takara Tomy's B-19 Stadium) and other gimmicky stuff.
If you have, like, a triple set MFB set (where you can change the middle that was in masters), you might be able to cut a hole in the middle to serve as the top layer, not because that feels like the only use for that stadium, but it literally has that little hole slot to make the cut easier.