Quote:{{BeyStadiumbox
| image =
| full item name = BeyStadium Double Tower
| item number = A-120
| beyblade system = [[Engine Gear]]
}}

__TOC__
==Description==
This is a unique stadium with made up of two different stadiums hooked together. The top stadium is clear with a hole in the centre and the bottom is a blue stadium which the beyblade drop down on after falling through the hole. The two stadiums are held by three red connectors with each end locking on the one of the two stadiums.

This stadium isn’t meant to be a competitive stadium and is a gimmick based one. Is isn’t competitive due to the gimmick severely impeding the performance of attack types. While the top stadium does have a tornado ridge; the hole makes it pointless since the sliding shoot which is used for attack types to aim them properly aims the beyblade at the centre. Since stationary beyblades will just fall through the hole this method won’t work. As such Stamina types will dominate.
The only place where attack will have a use in this stadium is against other attack types since if both are straight shot then they will stay in the stadium long enough to make contact.

==Available Products==
-Double Stadium Battle Set (Sonokong)
-Dragon GS Battle Set (Sonokong)

==Overall==
This stadium is not a competitive one. However that is not to say it isn’t worth purchasing. The gimmick is a fun and interesting one. It is only available currently in expensive Sonokong sets so should only be purchased by proper plastics enthusiasts or those who heavily enjoy gimmicked stadiums.
@ Ultra: I remember seeing that Stadium in a YouTube video
Uh great but this is a beywiki draft so only post if you have any proper info or comment to add (I know about the video on youtube)
Quote:==Description==
This is a unique stadium with made up of two different stadiums hooked together. The top stadium is clear with a whole........

A superbly minor error there! Smile

Like T.L Drago, even I knew this stadium only through the video on YT. Its good to see its draft here, as it helped me know more! Great work Ultra!

Quote:While the top stadium does have a tornado ridge; the hole makes it pointless since the sliding shoot which is used for attack types to aim them properly aims the beyblade at the centre.

For some reason, this sentence seems a bit vague to me. Confused
But well, its just me who feels so, haha!
Can you explain how you feel that sentence is vague exactly?
(Oct. 18, 2012  1:13 PM)Ultra Wrote:
Quote:{{BeyStadiumbox
| image =
| full item name = BeyStadium Double Tower
| item number = A-120
| beyblade system = [[Engine Gear]]
}}

__TOC__
==Description==
This is a unique stadium with made up of two different stadiums hooked together. The top stadium is clear with a hole in the centre and the bottom is a blue stadium in which the beyblades drop down in after falling through the hole. The two stadiums are held by three red connectors with each end locking on the one of the two stadiums.

This stadium isn’t meant to be a competitive stadium and is a gimmick based one. Is isn’t competitive due to the gimmick severely impeding the performance of attack types. While the top stadium does have a tornado ridge, the hole makes it pointless since the sliding shoot, which is used for attack types, aiming them properly, aims the beyblade at the centre. Since stationary beyblades will just fall through the hole, this method won’t work. As such, Stamina types will dominate.
The only place where attack will have a use in this stadium is against other attack types, since if both are straight shot, they will stay in the stadium long enough to make contact.

==Available Products==
-Double Stadium Battle Set (Sonokong)
-Dragon GS Battle Set (Sonokong)

==Overall==
This stadium is not a competitive one. However, that is not to say it isn’t worth purchasing. The gimmick is a fun and interesting one. It is only available currently in expensive Sonokong sets so it should only be purchased by proper plastics enthusiasts or those who heavily enjoy gimmicked stadiums.
I've added a few commas and words to make it better, but overall, a great draft!
You can't drop down into the bottom stadium which is what you've written suggests. I also disliked the way aiming sounds in that sentence instead of aim.
(Oct. 18, 2012  3:33 PM)Ultra Wrote: Uh great but this is a beywiki draft so only post if you have any proper info or comment to add (I know about the video on youtube)

@ Ultra: I'm sorry about that