Doomscizor D2 Combos

Been doing pretty good with D2/Gravity/Revolve for some crazy stamina and just wondering what other combos are viable because I have hope for my favorite energy layer's potential
Was directed here by kei lol, but yeah, I've been getting some pretty good results with D2GD. It obviously doesn't have the raw stamina of a revolve combo, but i've found it can reasonably reliably os other hasbro revolve combos, and the added burst resistance from the tighter spring in defense greatly increases it's ability to handle strong attack combos like V and V2. I lack a proper stadium or a TT D2, but I would love to see Hasbro's D2 tested against TT's D, D2, and their benchmarks. I also need to get my hands on unicrest to see if it can stand up to it in a hasbro-only format
I'm just getting into Beyblade again(Used to play during metal series) and I haven't gotten any TT beys yet but against the hasbro beys my friends and I have I've seen D2 has pretty good burst defense. I got some games in with my friend's UGD and while that probably has better burst defense(took out my VHA consistently) I almost always outspun him. We didn't do any actual tests but I can probably post some real data in about a week
(Mar. 19, 2017  6:22 PM)Xpertranger Wrote: I'm just getting into Beyblade again(Used to play during metal series) and I haven't gotten any TT beys yet but against the hasbro beys my friends and I have I've seen D2 has pretty good burst defense. I got some games in with my friend's UGD and while that probably has better burst defense(took out my VHA consistently) I almost always outspun him. We didn't do any actual tests but I can probably post some real data in about a week

Not about DoomScizor D2
I was thinking of Doomscizor D2 with possibly magnum from Xcalius/Xcalibur and Xtreme from Odax O2, does anyone know if that would be good or not? Also just curious, can you mix hasbro and TT parts together or no because of the TT energy layer's teeth.
(Mar. 26, 2017  11:49 PM)ShiKurai Wrote: I was thinking of Doomscizor D2 with possibly magnum from Xcalius/Xcalibur and Xtreme from Odax O2, does anyone know if that would be good or not? Also just curious, can you mix hasbro and TT parts together or no because of the TT energy layer's teeth.

it would not be good
the only part you can mix is the disk
(Mar. 26, 2017  11:51 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: it would not be good
the only part you can mix is the disk

Ok, so what would a good attack combo be? I'm trying to think of something that's really good and hits hard but may have stamina. I love force and jaggy but I am trying to find combos. If I have to get the TT version of blades (which i plan on after I get a job) I want to do combo's, since I am doing a series on youtube.
(Mar. 26, 2017  11:53 PM)ShiKurai Wrote: Ok, so what would a good attack combo be? I'm trying to think of something that's really good and hits hard but may have stamina. I love force and jaggy but I am trying to find combos. If I have to get the TT version of blades (which i plan on after I get a job) I want to do combo's, since I am doing a series on youtube.

Valkyrie Heavy/Force/Spread/Gravity Xtreme 
Xcalibur Heavy/Gravity Xtreme
Victory Valkyrie Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Xtreme
(Mar. 26, 2017  11:56 PM)mj9 Wrote: Valkyrie Heavy/Force/Spread/Gravity Xtreme 
Xcalibur Heavy/Gravity Xtreme
Victory Valkyrie Heavy/Gravity/Knuckle Xtreme

Looking more around deathscyther D2. Plus I need a job first but i'll keep those in mind.
(Mar. 27, 2017  12:07 AM)ShiKurai Wrote: Looking more around deathscyther D2. Plus I need a job first but i'll keep those in mind.

d2 is not good for attack its a defnese/stamina hybrid
(Mar. 27, 2017  12:10 AM)mj9 Wrote: d2 is not good for attack its a defnese/stamina hybrid

yet they sell it as an attacker...What's a good combo for D2 than? I have a hasbro blade so any hasbro combos would be appreciated ATM.
(Mar. 27, 2017  12:07 AM)ShiKurai Wrote: Looking more around deathscyther D2. Plus I need a job first but i'll keep those in mind.

Sorry but Deathsycther and Deathscyther D2 are both not very good attack. Through testing, people have found Deathsycther and Deathscyther D2 to exel in Stamina/defence combos.
Also, Force is an O.K disk but is outclassed by Gravity and Heavy. Jaggy is considered to be, well, useless. Attack combos generally revolve around Xtreme and rarely Accel and Zephyr(As they used in tornado stalling). Hasbro's V2 is so far found to be a good layer for attack as its design was made more aggressive. Well, by now it's up to you to decide what you want
(Mar. 27, 2017  12:17 AM)Mage Wrote: Sorry but Deathsycther and Deathscyther D2 are both not very good attack. Through testing, people have found Deathsycther and Deathscyther D2 to exel in Stamina/defence combos.
Also, Force is an O.K disk but is outclassed by Gravity and Heavy. Jaggy is considered to be, well, useless. Attack combos generally revolve around Xtreme and rarely Accel and Zephyr(As they used in tornado stalling). Hasbro's V2 is so far found to be a good layer for attack as its design was made more aggressive. Well, by now it's up to you to decide what you want

Well as I have said, I have doomscizor D2. Along with them I also have two storm spriggan knuckle unite, two victory valkyrie boost accel, a valkyrie spread survive, kerbeus wing fusion, Kaiser Kerbeus limited press, Ragnarok gravity resolve and Wyvern armed massive.
(Mar. 27, 2017  12:25 AM)ShiKurai Wrote: Well as I have said, I have doomscizor D2. Along with them I also have two storm spriggan knuckle unite, two victory valkyrie boost accel, a valkyrie spread survive, kerbeus wing fusion, Kaiser Kerbeus limited press, Ragnarok gravity resolve and Wyvern armed massive.

Attack: victory Valtryek/valtryek/ syptorm spryzen knuckle/gravity variable
Defense/stamina d2 gravity/knuckle revolve
(Mar. 27, 2017  1:34 AM)mj9 Wrote: Attack: victory Valtryek/valtryek/ syptorm spryzen knuckle/gravity variable
Defense/stamina d2 gravity/knuckle revolve

I have valkyrie set up with knuckle variable and deathscyther with gravity revolve. Is knuckle or gravity better for deathscyther? I have two storm spriggan's so I can use either, but I want the most defensive/stamina one.
(Mar. 27, 2017  1:59 AM)ShiKurai Wrote: I have valkyrie set up with knuckle variable and deathscyther with gravity revolve. Is knuckle or gravity better for deathscyther? I have two storm spriggan's so I can use either, but I want the most defensive/stamina one.

Both are equally great on D2
Except Gravity provides defence towards KO while Knuckle gives more stamina but is lighter and easier to KO
(Mar. 27, 2017  1:59 AM)ShiKurai Wrote: I have valkyrie set up with knuckle variable and deathscyther with gravity revolve. Is knuckle or gravity better for deathscyther? I have two storm spriggan's so I can use either, but I want the most defensive/stamina one.

knuckle has better defense, while gravity has better stamina so the choice is up to you
(Mar. 27, 2017  3:20 AM)Mage Wrote: Both are equally great on D2
Except Gravity provides defence towards KO while Knuckle gives more stamina but is lighter and easier to KO

Anything from my list that works well with Odax? My friend has Odax central blow and spriggan heavy defense and we're testing our blades tomorrow. Any good ideas for Odin?
(Mar. 27, 2017  3:25 AM)ShiKurai Wrote: Anything from my list that works well with Odax? My friend has Odax central blow and spriggan heavy defense and we're testing our blades tomorrow. Any good ideas for Odin?

Since Odax is a nerfed version of Odin it isn't as good as it it's TT ver.
I'm not sure if Stamina/defence combos would be as effective but you could try it out. In a tournament, someone beat Achi-Baba using an Odax with Accel so they might work
(Mar. 27, 2017  3:49 AM)Mage Wrote: Since Odax is a nerfed version of Odin it isn't as good as it it's TT ver.
I'm not sure if Stamina/defence combos would be as effective but you could try it out. In a tournament, someone beat Achi-Baba using an Odax with Accel so they might work

we were gonna try heavy accel tomorrow against my dark deathscyther gravity/knuckle revolve.
(Mar. 27, 2017  4:03 AM)ShiKurai Wrote: we were gonna try heavy accel tomorrow against my dark deathscyther gravity/knuckle revolve.

I've seen have suprisingly decent KO power so that won't be that bad (I think...)
You could also try Odax on Revolve as that's what it's shape was good for, bit I'm not that sure cause I never tested the Hasbro ver. myself
(Mar. 27, 2017  4:11 AM)Mage Wrote: I've seen have suprisingly decent KO power so that won't be that bad (I think...)
You could also try Odax on Revolve as that's what it's shape was good for, bit I'm not that sure cause I never tested the Hasbro ver. myself

Hmmm i'll test that. D2 knuckle resolve did pretty well, 9/10 wins against valkyrie spread accel. We'll be testing big tomorrow so we may find new combos.
Question: Is the Hasbro version better than the Takara Tomy?
(Mar. 31, 2017  9:42 PM)OmegaBlader14 Wrote: Question: Is the Hasbro version better than the Takara Tomy?

noooooope