Donate for automated IBA platform

How much more do you need Brad I can probably pay the rest for you
(Sep. 10, 2008  7:14 PM)Shadow Wrote: How much more do you need Brad I can probably pay the rest for you

Not much, really. Any overage in donations will go towards recouping site costs. Just donate whatever you think is a reasonable amount.
i'll probably sound like a huge noob even asking this, but is there a way to donate on paypal without revealing your full name, phone # and adress? i'd rather keep that private (just registrered on paypal today lol)
(Sep. 10, 2008  10:39 PM)SK Wrote: i'll probably sound like a huge noob even asking this, but is there a way to donate on paypal without revealing your full name, phone # and adress? i'd rather keep that private (just registrered on paypal today lol)

do you really think i'm going to harass you at home or something
(Sep. 10, 2008  11:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2008  10:39 PM)SK Wrote: i'll probably sound like a huge noob even asking this, but is there a way to donate on paypal without revealing your full name, phone # and adress? i'd rather keep that private (just registrered on paypal today lol)

Apparently so XD

I still think that the latin at the end of the proposal you posted near the beginning of the topic should be changed to this:
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

which if I remember correctly, means: I have a catapult, give me all your money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.
It works well with what you need here for this XD If I had paypal I'd help out a bit, but I don't.
(Sep. 11, 2008  9:42 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: I still think that the latin at the end of the proposal you posted near the beginning of the topic should be changed to this:
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

which if I remember correctly, means: I have a catapult, give me all your money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Um, no.

The latin in the proposal is placeholder text:

http://www.lipsum.com/
(Sep. 11, 2008  10:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 11, 2008  9:42 AM)Gekiryu Wrote: I still think that the latin at the end of the proposal you posted near the beginning of the topic should be changed to this:

Um, no.

The latin in the proposal is placeholder text:

http://www.lipsum.com/

I know I know, I was just joking around XD
Come on guys. We're almost there!
We're almost there! Come on guys.
(Sep. 10, 2008  7:14 PM)Shadow Wrote: How much more do you need Brad I can probably pay the rest for you
didnt you see wut she said, WE ARE THERE
(Sep. 13, 2008  7:30 PM)pegasis Wrote:
didnt you see wut she said, WE ARE THERE

We are ALMOST there.

Let's go! We don't have far to go before we can pay for the coding. Let's do this! ;-;
bugturtles has sent his beymoney

edit: and that means i am awesome
we're sooooo close

don't give up now!

no lol, i'm just really carefull with things like these..so is it possibel?
(Sep. 15, 2008  5:35 PM)SK Wrote:

no lol, i'm just really carefull with things like these..so is it possibel?

I'm not sure to be honest.
Still just a little bit away guys ... and still waiting on donations from some of you that pledged.
Sorry that I haven't donated yet. Unhappy I've been trying to get some things sorted out with my bank account.
Like $15. But there are always other costs for the site as well that eat into my funds.
It MIGHT BE possible for me to donate 10-20 dollars within the next two weeks or so.
Come on peeps we is almost there.
Still waiting on donations from several of you who pledged them. Confused