"Don't look down on midgets!" Low Height Defense Combos!

alright then dont know if it will help but oh well lets compare results

standard procedures
beylauncher L +launcher grip
beylauncher + karabiner grip

MF-H Earth bull 85RS VS MF LLD D125RF
6-4 WIN RATE 60%

MF-H Earth bull GB145RS VS MF LLD D125RF
5-5 SIMILAR RESULTS BUT 85 SHOWED A BETTER WIN RATE.... WILL TEST AGAINST GRAVITY NEXT
(Apr. 21, 2011  7:50 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: alright then dont know if it will help but oh well lets compare results

standard procedures
beylauncher L +launcher grip
beylauncher + karabiner grip

MF-H Earth bull 85RS VS MF LLD D125RF
6-4 WIN RATE 60%

MF-H Earth bull GB145RS VS MF LLD D125RF
5-5 SIMILAR RESULTS BUT 85 SHOWED A BETTER WIN RATE.... WILL TEST AGAINST GRAVITY NEXT

If you change it to CS/RSF, the results might increase. Why? Left-spin Attackers kill RS. Dan taught me that Smile.
(Apr. 21, 2011  8:18 PM)Mr. N Wrote: If you change it to CS/RSF, the results might increase. Why? Left-spin Attackers kill RS. Dan taught me that Smile.

uuhhh actually no sometimes only if they happen to spin steal for the RS based bey
RSF has less stamina than RS (I believe) because of its wider surface area.
CS might help but it wont stop the spin stealing... Smile
RS is the one that kills any type of attacker though I admit it struggles against spin stealing
(Apr. 21, 2011  8:48 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  8:18 PM)Mr. N Wrote: If you change it to CS/RSF, the results might increase. Why? Left-spin Attackers kill RS. Dan taught me that Smile.

uuhhh actually no sometimes only if they happen to spin steal for the RS based bey
RSF has less stamina than RS (I believe) because of its wider surface area.
CS might help but it wont stop the spin stealing... Smile
RS is the one that kills any type of attacker though I admit it struggles against spin stealing

However, you won't want to use it in a tournament, due to RS's poor Stamina. CS actually has a fair chance against Stamina types.
true CS reigns supreme with 230 but RS does better against attack types where as I agree CS can beat all the types especially with 230. thats why we are testing low tracks now
CS is better against Left Spin. Tip of CS is made of plastic, so little to no friction there. If Left-Spin equalizes spin, Left-Spin would go down first, thanks to its tip being Rubber and having wider surface than CS. RS is good against Right Spin than Left Spin. Wasn't that known?
Its not that big a deal guys. (230CS) If people just stood up, used 145 based attackers and practiced with them, 230CS isn't a monster..
By the way, that doesn't make sense:
Quote:I agree CS can beat all the types especially with 230. thats why we are testing low tracks now
We know low tracks lose to 230, this is not a counter to 230 track combos, we already have tons.
Combos:
attack:Rock Bull/Leone H145RF/HF/F,Lightning L-Drago CH120RF,Ray Capricorne 105F,Storm Pegasus 100RF
DefenseEeearth Bull/Aquario GB145 RSF/CS/RS,Rock Bull 145SD/D/WD,
Stamina: Flame Cancer 145WD,Burn Bull Df145/145 SD/D/WD
(Apr. 22, 2011  1:16 PM)Dan Wrote: Its not that big a deal guys. (230CS) If people just stood up, used 145 based attackers and practiced with them, 230CS isn't a monster..
By the way, that doesn't make sense:
Quote:I agree CS can beat all the types especially with 230. thats why we are testing low tracks now
We know low tracks lose to 230, this is not a counter to 230 track combos, we already have tons.

I meant that we already know CS works well on 230/GB145/BD145 etc but now we are testing if low tracks work just as well
And I know the concept of CS's and RS's