Doha, Qatar, anyone up for a challenge?

Here in Qatar, we dont have many tourneys, and i can tell many people would be interested. Maybe in July, because it wont be crowded, and people have nothing better to do since it will be in the middle of Ramadan. It could start from 6-10pm, and go over 2 days. It could lead to a bigger tournament like a Middle East tournament, later in the year.
I don't think there are many middle eastern beybladers on this site. You should contact some of your local friends to organize a tournament. You need at least 8 and a legal Beystadium.
I live in qatar as well. And I have a few friends who beyblade. You don't know how much I appreciate you posting this. you i have loooking for a tourney so badly. Thanks and yeah I am up for it.
Where do you live in Qatar?????
I Live In Qatar As Well And I KNOW It Is Hard For Getting Beyblade Tournaments,
I'm Just Saying- If Anyone Start Up A Tournament Its Okay For Me! Smile
(Sep. 25, 2014  8:32 PM)ShivangAsher Wrote: I Live In Qatar As Well And I KNOW It Is Hard For Getting Beyblade Tournaments,
I'm Just Saying- If Anyone Start Up A Tournament Its Okay For Me! Smile
Where would you live dear sir?
(I hope this isnt double posting..)
Yes is me Jack12 I won't to challenge you
Dude I've been looking for a beyblade battle for years here in Qatar. I'm getting new beyblade pieces for my birthday in a couple weeks and I need to battle. I tourny would be awesome.