Does Wind....Affect Stamina?

(Apr. 21, 2011  5:27 PM)Mr. N Wrote: There is no "MF-1". We just call it MF.

Ok so "MF" is the one with the Metal Core and Metal out piece right?
I tried it and it is completely true, Well i noticed that when the fans breeze hits it the Metal Wheel will start to tilt,
That indicates that the bottom is sharper than the other. It would be considered a Stamina, This picture consist of the pressure it would cause.

[Image: Pressurehit.jpg]

Everyone knows that if you put a fan to a attack type it will not change allot because of the more flat bottom, But if you have a balance or stamina you increased the percentage of tilt because of the more sharper bottom.
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:37 PM)RAW Wrote:

Depends.there is also the metal face one....
Lol wut?

Anyway nice diagram. So the more it wobbles by wind the better stamina type it is, thanks dude, that is pretty simple.
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:37 PM)RAW Wrote:

No, that's MF-H. MF is just a regular metal face. It was released before the MF-2 varients, so I thought you were reffering to the BB-36 version and the others.
@sasukai but what if we use a sloped metal wheel?the wind could flow through it.its like a fan itself
No, I was reffering to the 2nd version so that is why I put 1.

So if 1=MF-H and 4=MF-F

What is 2 and 3?
I think this should be a very general "Weather affects performance" thread or someone should create one.

To touch up on the comment for black stadium that comes in the Big Bang Pegasis DX set, it is a completely material. Not only is it less durable, but the stadium melted in my car when it was stacked along with my standard BB10 stadium. IKMV, Bluezee, Spin-sonic and I noticed it has less grip than a standard stadium and it was intensely marked up after one tournament. Yes, it looks cool, but it definitely affects performance.

As far as wind, I noticed that my RF wouldn't stay in the stadium for anything during Cye's recent tournament. I'm not sure if the condensation was a factor, but I felt that my attack type (which was doing fine earlier that day and during my testing) would not move the same after the tournament started. I've been through so many tournaments now and I'm not a very competitive player (I play for fun) so I wouldn't factor the tournament jitters into this.
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:50 PM)RAW Wrote: No, I was reffering to the 2nd version so that is why I put 1.

So if 1=MF-H and 4=MF-F

What is 2 and 3?

No, we don't give them numbers.

MF-H - Metal Plate and Metal Core
MF-F - Plastic Plate and Plastic Core
MF-L - Metal Plate and Plastic Core
MF-M - Plastic Plate and Metal Core
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote: As far as wind, I noticed that my RF wouldn't stay in the stadium for anything during Cye's recent tournament.
I'm confused, what is "Wind"? Is it just your launch?
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:59 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote: As far as wind, I noticed that my RF wouldn't stay in the stadium for anything during Cye's recent tournament.

Wind - Air that moves sideways. Not to be confused with updrafts and downdrafts.
(Apr. 21, 2011  5:49 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: @sasukai but what if we use a sloped metal wheel?the wind could flow through it.its like a fan itself

Well your right there, But still on other wheels it has that effect!
I will do a test on that thank you.
Deikailo what kind of weather was it before the day of the tournament and the tournament itself?
You got to think, Updraft is a big problem when you are battling the wind hits the stadiums floor and it hits the metal wheels bottom, Maybe that is the problem after all?
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:05 PM)Sasukia Wrote: You got to think, Updraft is a big problem when you are battling the wind hits the stadiums floor and it hits the metal wheels bottom, Maybe that is the problem after all?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't updrafts air that moves up? Because if it is, then the updraft would have to blow through the stadium which I'm sure is quite impossible.
EDIT:mr.n's right.but i still think that cool winds affect it.im not 100% sure about this
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:04 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: Deikailo what kind of weather was it before the day of the tournament and the tournament itself?
Icky.

(Apr. 21, 2011  5:59 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
As I stated before, my launch was fine earlier. I was knocking Beys out left and right.
ok,

earth bull 145B with no ceiling fan:

earth bull 145B with ceiling fan:

weird, i will try with a desk fan (or whatever they are called) later
Hmmm, try more test (10) to get more accurate results.
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:08 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:05 PM)Sasukia Wrote: You got to think, Updraft is a big problem when you are battling the wind hits the stadiums floor and it hits the metal wheels bottom, Maybe that is the problem after all?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't updrafts air that moves up? Because if it is, then the updraft would have to blow through the stadium which I'm sure is quite impossible.
Yes, but it is still possible. Hold your hand above a Beyblade sometime. The Beyblade can create updrafts. THis is why when you put your hand above it, you will feel it like it's a small fan.
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:12 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:08 PM)Mr. N Wrote:

Yes, but it is still possible. Hold your hand above a Beyblade sometime. The Beyblade can create updrafts. THis is why when you put your hand above it, you will feel it like it's a small fan.

Oh, not an updraft blowing onto the Bey. A Bey creating an updraft. I get it now.
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:11 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: ok,

I don't think a ceiling fan will do tests any justice because it's a very consistent wind and may not be as strong as a gust. It's also not like we'll be deliberately playing with ceiling fans. A better test would be indoor/outdoor. (Obviously test on a windy day).
Probably here where i live,its always windy here.
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:11 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: ok,

You know what i have the solution, Well you see his bottom SD is kind of sharp!
So the wind goes under the bey and balances it out again.

[Image: HeyPokemon.jpg]

See by the picture that it would have a effect.
So if a Right-Spin Beyblade creates it's own Updraft, does a Left Spin Beyblade create it's own Down Draft? Or does it also create it's own Updraft?