Does Wind....Affect Stamina?

And you just realize that the tip is soppuse to be upside down?and it depends on weight.the heavier,the harder the winds can carry
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:17 PM)Sasukia Wrote: You know what i have the solution, Well you see his bottom SD is kind of sharp!
So the wind goes under the bey and balances it out again.

See by the picture that it would have a effect.
Wino = ~ ?? I think you mean D, not O.

It would just knock it off Balance. Getting wind under the tip would probably be even worse than getting wind under the Meta Wheel(?)
Guys, wind does not have a sharp rotation. Wind is wind. Speechless
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:18 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: So if a Right-Spin Beyblade creates it's own Updraft, does a Left Spin Beyblade create it's own Down Draft? Or does it also create it's own Updraft?

That weird, It didn't create any wind above it! But still we got to consider that is is a "attack" Type and the design also helped that theory.
But i tried a Left Spin on a Right Launcher and it still created a Down Draft a little weird don't you think?
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:25 PM)Sasukia Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  6:18 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: So if a Right-Spin Beyblade creates it's own Updraft, does a Left Spin Beyblade create it's own Down Draft? Or does it also create it's own Updraft?

That weird, It didn't create any wind above it! But still we got to consider that is is a "attack" Type and the design also helped that theory.
But i tried a Left Spin on a Right Launcher and it still created a Down Draft a little weird don't you think?
I don't think it has anything to do with the fact that it is an Attack type. if I launch Storm Pegasus 105RF, it creates an Up Draft just the same asmy Earth Bull 100WD creates an Up Draft.
This topic has way too many posts made by people who mostly have no idea what they are talking about. If someone can actually test things, come up with supported theories, and try to write an intelligent post about those phenomena, attempt to post a new thread, but right now people just seem to be talking about wind as if they did not know what wind was and did ...