Doctors appointment

(Aug. 24, 2008  1:51 AM)Ominous Wrote: Many guys that have phimosis can live with it, as it doesn't aversely affect them. I suppose Mr Sloane was just unlucky.

One of the worst times for me at the doctor was when I had a severe groin pull (as such, the area was overly sensitive and in a lot of pain). As the doctor was peeling back my boxers (I don't know why he didn't let me do this), his hand slipped, causing the elastic to snap back firmly against my scrotum.

His apology did me little comfort.

Damn... Pinching_eyes_2
The guy in front of me at the military checkup was really out of luck. While they take one syringe of blood from most of us, for some reason, they started taking syringe after syringe. I wonder what happened.
ooh, maybe he has a medical condition that they know about
We were guessing he had expensive blood.
i went back to the doctor yesterday for them to check my shot, and the doctor that saw my gentile area didn't even remember me. So you shouldn't be to worried about a physical.
(Aug. 26, 2008  3:24 PM)Nic Wrote: We were guessing he had expensive blood.

LOL XD
Are you serious?
(Aug. 22, 2008  11:46 PM)Artie Wrote: nothing will ever eclipse the awkwardness of my doctors visit for my phimosis

nothing

im in the same boat Lips_sealed
the worst part was tellin your parents why you wanted to go to the doctor
(Aug. 26, 2008  7:57 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2008  11:46 PM)Artie Wrote: nothing will ever eclipse the awkwardness of my doctors visit for my phimosis

nothing

im in the same boat Lips_sealed
the worst part was tellin your parents why you wanted to go to the doctor

"How else am I going to bang every hot chick that I see when I grow up unless my foreskin can retract properly?"

"Well now that you put it that way..."
A doctor told me this: "if you think its awkward for you, imagine how it is for me" XD
I had a physical the other day. Pretty awkward, although I've got a clean bill of health. Also, shots don't hurt as much as I thought they did as a kid? I got one and it literally felt like someone was just pressing the wide end of a pen cap against me gently. Cool.
I used to be terrified of injections. My mum used to have to bribe me to get them. Luckily, a pack of sweets would be all it took.

What freaks me out is when the stick a sharp, small needle in your skin and you see your own blood going up a tube. Anybody else had this done?
(Aug. 27, 2008  8:52 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I used to be terrified of injections. My mum used to have to bribe me to get them. Luckily, a pack of sweets would be all it took.

What freaks me out is when the stick a sharp, small needle in your skin and you see your own blood going up a tube. Anybody else had this done?

Hmm I just get really pissed that they're taking my blood and not compensating me for it.

Anyway, I had a Holter test today. It's a 24-hour ECG thing, where they stick electrodes over you and leave it that way, which means I haven't showered for the past 9 hours and can't shower for the next 15 hours. It's putting me in a really bad mood.
I had one of those, but it was monitered by an electronic object in my pocket. I felt so dirty after not being able to bathe or shower for 24 hours. They were monitering my heart beat.
(Aug. 27, 2008  8:52 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I used to be terrified of injections. My mum used to have to bribe me to get them. Luckily, a pack of sweets would be all it took.

Injections were OK for me. the one thing that really terrifies me is when they take the blood from your finger. I think it's the fact that it's so quick and can make you bleed that gets me...
lol, they've never taken blood from my finger, only from my arms, and the back of my hand.
Ahh, I remember seeing a cartoon like this. A doctor is doing a physical. and He says,

"OK now cough please"

The man coughs.

then the doctor says,

"hmm... just as I thought. You let a gay man sqeeze your balls"

I have never seen a funnier doctor scene in my life!
(Aug. 27, 2008  1:41 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I had one of those, but it was monitered by an electronic object in my pocket. I felt so dirty after not being able to bathe or shower for 24 hours. They were monitering my heart beat.

Hmm and you had nothing attached to you? I have these electrodes connected to this little device...
Oh, I had small electrodes connected to me. Only three or four though.
I dunno if it counts as the doctors but I had an MRI scan about my back and it took like forever to do. I get claustrophobic and I was forced to lie down in a tiny tube thing for about 2 hours while strapped onto a thing and being told I can't move. I was pretty much having spasms at the end I felt so annoyed about it after as they were like "Uhh, I dunno. You're fine" "ARRRGH MY BACK" "Hmm... we might need anoth-" "NOT HAPPENING."
I was at the doctor's office for five hours today because of my ear "_"
Wow, sorry for that dude. What's wrong if you don't mind me asking?
I'm going to the endocrinologist today for thyroid testing. They think I'm hyperthyroid Pinching_eyes
(Sep. 10, 2008  4:46 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Wow, sorry for that dude. What's wrong if you don't mind me asking?

It is an ear infection, went back because the medicine I was given seem to be having the opposite effect of what was wanted. It was murder in the waiting room for 5 hours, no PSP games and videos can keep you through five hours of sitting...
Hospital waits can really tank...
I was waiting for 4 hours to get an X-Ray once... It literally hurt me to wait there with nothing to do
"Hospital waits can really tank...
I was waiting for 4 hours to get an X-Ray once... It literally hurt me to wait there with nothing to do"

I waited like 3 hours just to get an antibiotics prescription. Normally I wouldn't have minded but when you're that ill everything is 1000x worse. I felt horribly cold, used up numerous packs of tissues and was coughing a TON. =/

Better NHS pl0x?