Do you use the "View New Posts" link at the top of the page?

Poll: Do you use "View New Posts"?

Yes
57.69%
No
42.31%
Total: 100% 26 vote(s)
This thing is my saviour.
I only check threads when they show up on the new posts list. I don't have time to browse through forum after forum...
I just take a look at all of the threads I'm interested in, starting from the point I left off at.
Where the hell is the new posts link anyways?

Oh carp, I gotta start using this.
haha I never knew it existed until now!
My constant f5ing days are now over!
G Wrote:haha I never knew it existed until now!
My constant f5ing days are now over!

I like f5 =/

I'm going to start using the "new posts" feature now, but I'll keep a browser open with a thread I'm interested in, and f5 every now and then XD
I just used it for the very first time ever!
So no, I don't use it.
You guys are crazy for not using it.
Tamer Brad Wrote:You guys are crazy for not using it.

you only use it because you are gay
ive never used it before. i kinda like seeing the topics in thier individual forums instead of in one giant list like that
It makes things way easier.
I use it on other forums but for some reason it never struck me to use it here.

lmfao
thanks for informing me of it, i'll probably use it now.

previously it hasnt been to much effort for me, but I just to opened a bunch of the sub forums eac htime to see which have had posts from today in.
Fleetscut Wrote:ive never used it before. i kinda like seeing the topics in thier individual forums instead of in one giant list like that
Same here. So, no, never used it before.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Just could never be bothered.

Never be bothered to make things more efficient? Thats like when my friend says he's too lazy to go to bed :\
Minion Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Just could never be bothered.

Never be bothered to make things more efficient? Thats like when my friend says he's too lazy to go to bed :\
Uh yes, admittedly I'm usually too lazy to walk over to the bed to sleep. I solved that problem by doing my work and stuff on the table next to my bed so I'm ALREADY at my bed.
I use it. It's quite helpful if you wannna know stuff
I use 'view today's posts'. So like 'view new posts' but with anything I may have missed over the day. Grin I swear I've spent more times viewing that page than like.......I dunno. But I click it like 300 times a day. Tongue_out

EDIT: Whoa, old topic. I thought Brad had just made this or something. Gasp
I always use the 'view new posts' button. That's like the only efficient way to find out what I missed so I prolly click it like every minute Tongue_out LOL
Anu gravedigged, but nope, I've used it before but didn't like the setup =P. Besides, I don't have anything else to do when I'm done searching this site for new posts anyways.