Do you like the theory of beyblade or battling

Poll: theory or battle

theory
32.65%
battle
67.35%
Total: 100% 49 vote(s)
As much as I want to say both, I'm more of a theory guy. Though luckily, I have someone which I could make do all the experimentation/beybattling (which is my kid brother. He beys competitively).

There are just some things where you cant understand unless you actually really look deeper into it and for me its launch techs... I dont see the need to really theorize about good combos as honestly speaking, the good people at WBO has done a darn good job at churning out some of the most top/best/interesting combos than I could ever imagine. The only thing left is just finding out the best way to use em haha.

You can have epik combos, but if your launch technique sucks, thats it.
I like to think then make a good bey then whoop my opponent yeah!! LOL
both, in order to be a good blader you need to have good costomizations
i was supposedly a bey prodegy i made plastic bey spin as longa as metal fusion stamina so don't no if i eva did need to practice battllng
i made burn bull 100B and a combo of
ar ring : Master draciel
weight disk : six heavy
sg: wolborg bearing version]
bb:i no it was a wolborg possibly ariels
(Dec. 11, 2010  10:09 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: i made plastic bey spin as longa as metal fusion stamina

No you didn't.
Ouch. Anyway, the Theory of battling and the actual battle goes hand in hand. You cannot test a theory without extensive battling, as sometimes tests don't reflect how a combo does in a competitive situation.
yeah i suppose ; and yeah i did sorry did i mension they battled each other and it won by sleep out
in my experience, plastic stamina types were better (in terms of balance and spin time only!) than MFB. The added weight of the extra metals and polycarbon plastics are good for durabilty, not so much for stamina. and if you dont agree with me, name more than 1 good stamina tips in the S family of MFB. just my opinion though.

in order to get back on topic, my original post for this still stands. i support the importance of both attributes for blading
(Dec. 04, 2010  10:15 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: What do you like most the theory of beyblade or battlling them.

when i say theory i mean when you study good customisations but don't actually battle

when i say battle i mean you battle them with making a new bey to find out which is superior but you don't bother as much with making a good bey

or just make the good bey then whoop the opponent (no hard feelings to the opponent

I didn't really need to define them just making sure you knew

I think the better terminology would be the the physics or mechanics of BeyBlade. I really do like the mechanics behind BB. It's really interesting how a simple top can turn into a complex system. I'm not so good at customizations but the more I learn about the physics the easier customizations will come to me. Plus, new parts are always coming out so it's an ongoing learning process.

I don't really see BB as a toy because of its mechanics. Essentially, it is a toy but the creators of BB aren't just generating random parts. They have to think about the physics to making a new part to see if it will be beneficial or just a piece of carp.
(Dec. 15, 2010  10:13 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: in my experience, plastic stamina types were better (in terms of balance and spin time only!) than MFB. The added weight of the extra metals and polycarbon plastics are good for durabilty, not so much for stamina. and if you dont agree with me, name more than 1 good stamina tips in the S family of MFB. just my opinion though.

in order to get back on topic, my original post for this still stands. i support the importance of both attributes for blading

Name one good S tip in plastics.
And anyways, Plastic solo-spin times are WEAK compared to MFB.
I beseech you to find a plastic that spins in excess of 2:40.
I really like the activity of both. Reason being, when you battle you need to know the theory so you can plan your attack and make your bey stronger, and when you are a chief what are you going to do with all that knowledge?
(Dec. 15, 2010  11:53 PM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2010  10:13 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: in my experience, plastic stamina types were better (in terms of balance and spin time only!) than MFB. The added weight of the extra metals and polycarbon plastics are good for durabilty, not so much for stamina. and if you dont agree with me, name more than 1 good stamina tips in the S family of MFB. just my opinion though.

Name one good S tip in plastics.
And anyways, Plastic solo-spin times are WEAK compared to MFB.
I beseech you to find a plastic that spins in excess of 2:40.

i will take you up on that =)

and i should have just said balance not spin time. MFB spin time is superior but i still believe that the plastic stamina beys had more "in battle" balance when fighting another bey.

thing with MFB, destabalizers are not needed b/c stamina types destabilize themselves with carp like ED145 or S.
I like theory, but only because I'm forced to as my (stadiumless) friends hog my stadium, so I'm stuck checking their blade combos.
n00bs.
(Dec. 15, 2010  8:51 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: yeah i suppose ; and yeah i did sorry did i mension they battled each other and it won by sleep out

Not gonna happen. the weight of a BMF/MFB is compressed into a smaller area, creating a denser bey, and longer spin times. I'll say you're a prodigy once you beat Earth Wolf100WD with a BumpKing.
Hey bro, plastics can slaughter mfb.
youre not going to get one to solo spin as long as any decent mfb stamina type though.
And comparing an amazing customized MFB bey to an awful uncustomized plastic is. . . stupid.
Hey, he said he was a prodigy... I know that plastics usually win. The defense is much better, since a metal wheel's recoil does absolutely nothing to a plastic.
I enjoy the idea of having top tier blades my beys. I have a few top tier customs and a TT attack stadium. The only trouble is that not many people i know play. My girlfriend has a few beyblade and plays a little bit, but she's not as serious as I am LOL.
I think theory and battle are together, having a good customized beyblade with a good battle stradegy.
I Like to battle first & while battling i like to make new combos & surpassing my good ones , i guess i like both but in terms of theory it gives me a headache when i read how testings are being done in the customization section , so many words so many parts & tracks

sorry , the customization section is really awesome , but i kinda fit only 30% in it
I like theory of beyblade. But the excitement and fun of battling is also no less
You just took the words right out of my mouth. I too like the theory of beyblade,but the battling is just as exiting. Smile
probably battle and theory
cause i take hours to make combinations
and study there moves to see how they
will act to certain types and stuff
but i also like to battle to see
which ones need improving and battles
are fun