Do you like the theory of beyblade or battling

Poll: theory or battle

theory
32.65%
battle
67.35%
Total: 100% 49 vote(s)
What do you like most the theory of beyblade or battlling them.

when i say theory i mean when you study good customisations but don't actually battle

when i say battle i mean you battle them with making a new bey to find out which is superior but you don't bother as much with making a good bey

or just make the good bey then whoop the opponent (no hard feelings to the opponent

I didn't really need to define them just making sure you knew
both
(Dec. 04, 2010  10:19 PM)leone Wrote: both
It would be good if your replies had more than just one word, they would seem less empty.
(Dec. 04, 2010  10:15 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: What do you like most the theory of beyblade or battlling them.

when i say theory i mean when you study good customisations but don't actually battle

when i say battle i mean you battle them with making a new bey to find out which is superior but you don't bother as much with making a good bey

I didn't really need to define them just making sure you knew

what about finding the best one then whomping everyone with it
isnt that sort of the point of bey?
Hmm, McFrowns answer WAS the best answer I've read all morning, and I'd have to agree with it... In my signature there is a hyperlink that says awesome thread, click on it and keep your laugh settling pills ready...
I would say both. When you are making a bey you have the fun yet changing part of creating one to your liking of skills. But, on the other hand battles get you pumped and test the skills of the bey.
i suppose i like both in order to be good at blading you have to make a good bey and also prctice battling to come up with new techniques
buy the way lol to mcfrowns answer should change that
I just like goofing off with combos I like. Like my Rock Pegasis 125S, and the fact that I am obsessed with the Rock Wheel.
Rock is a bit weird . My rock bull C145b managed to beat a flame aquario DF145sd .
by the way rock peagsus 125S
rock :defence
pegasus: attack
125 : attack
S :stamina

youll be better with hf or rubber flat
Never said it was a good combo. I just said I liked it because the red 125 and S go well with the Orange Pegasis from Sagittario's Face-Off pack. Plus I like Rock. 125 has done well for me with Earth for stamina, so I'll stick with that. 'Sides, Pegasis is somewhat heavy, so it has defense and Stamina use too.
(Dec. 05, 2010  3:24 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: by the way rock peagsus 125S
rock :defence
pegasus: attack
125 : attack
S :stamina

youll be better with hf or rubber flat

: \
i really dont know how you 'classified' 125 and pegasus
he even said it was a bad combo so i doubt he needs advice to improve it
Does anyone else like Rock? But yeah, McFrown got it. 125 is a "balance" Track, but is outclassed. Pegasis is used for Defense as far as I know, it's kinda heavy.
err aren't we getting a bit off topic

what about gravity i'm considering getting it ii'm a defence blader would it suit me and can you make some good defence combo's with it
(Dec. 05, 2010  7:40 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: err aren't we getting a bit off topic

what about gravity i'm considering getting it ii'm a defence blader would it suit me and can you make some good defence combo's with it
We have topics where you ask those questions, not here. What does it have to do with your thread ?
this needs a "both" option as mentioned before hahaha. i am wierd like that. i never seem to fit into a specific "click" of bladers. i am a mix of a recreational player and a collector, and while i do enjoy testing and experimentation in not just beyblade but in life, people over think it sometimes, and battleing with just your beys and having an amazing victory can be just as rewarding as discovering a new top tier beyblade
sound i think in order to play beyblade right to the top you have to have a bit of both make the ultimate bey that suits you then battle using different techniques
By the way i think sometimes people overthink bey combos sometimes the simplest of combos are the best sometimes the most complex can be beaten by the the ost simple
(Dec. 05, 2010  9:46 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: this needs a "both" option as mentioned before hahaha. i am wierd like that. i never seem to fit into a specific "click" of bladers. i am a mix of a recreational player and a collector, and while i do enjoy testing and experimentation in not just beyblade but in life, people over think it sometimes, and battleing with just your beys and having an amazing victory can be just as rewarding as discovering a new top tier beyblade

I agree it's all about having FUN. Btw I like your avatar...
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:11 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2010  9:46 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: this needs a "both" option as mentioned before hahaha. i am wierd like that. i never seem to fit into a specific "click" of bladers. i am a mix of a recreational player and a collector, and while i do enjoy testing and experimentation in not just beyblade but in life, people over think it sometimes, and battleing with just your beys and having an amazing victory can be just as rewarding as discovering a new top tier beyblade

lol thanks
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:32 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:11 PM)Nano Wrote:

lol thanks

Lol No prob. Joyful_2
How do change the poll options ?
i've got a option that will probs tkae by storm
to change poll options, i believe you edit the op. and ill go with just battling, i love testing random combos, unless i know they are completely carp. i do tend to do theory though, but it's because i don't have a stadium to test the beys.
hmmmmmmmmm i officaly like battles more i thoght i could make at lead something half decent with bump
king