Do you have to for most of the tournament

I don't know if all the tournament cost money or not please let me know if you have to pay for most them.
(Apr. 27, 2019  10:40 PM)Mattbey Wrote: I don't know if all the tournament cost money or not please let me know if you have to pay for most them.

If there are enough Bladers, you do have to pay. Depending on the format, you'll have to pay different amounts. For example, Burst Standard is $5 USD while Burst Classic is $6 USD.
(Apr. 27, 2019  10:48 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2019  10:40 PM)Mattbey Wrote: I don't know if all the tournament cost money or not please let me know if you have to pay for most them.

If there are enough Bladers, you do have to pay. Depending on the format, you'll have to pay different amounts. For example, Burst Standard is $5 USD while Burst Classic is $6 USD.

Thanks for telling me that
(Apr. 27, 2019  10:48 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

What? Where are you getting this from? The tournament cost, as is listed in the Organizer's Guide, is based on the region. Under the tournament fees section, it details how much tournaments cost per region. A single tournament in the US costs $5 USD. A passport for a year's worth of tournaments, $15. In Canada, it's $6 CAD single, $20 CAD for a year.

The cost is not based on format.

Please do not answer questions you do not actually know the correct answer to.
(Apr. 28, 2019  12:02 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2019  10:48 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If there are enough Bladers, you do have to pay. Depending on the format, you'll have to pay different amounts. For example, Burst Standard is $5 USD while Burst Classic is $6 USD.

What? Where are you getting this from? The tournament cost, as is listed in the Organizer's Guide, is based on the region. Under the tournament fees section, it details how much tournaments cost per region. A single tournament in the US costs $5 USD. A passport for a year's worth of tournaments, $15. In Canada, it's $6 CAD single, $20 CAD for a year.

The cost is not based on format.

Please do not answer questions you do not actually know the correct answer to.

Whoops, calm down. I got confused because "It's Time To Rip It! Again" had a fee of $6, but I forgot it was In Canada.
Answered and closed Joyful_3