Do you hate one of your teachers?

Well I kind of have a problem and you might relate. I have a horrible teacher Mr. Parret.
He is such a weirdo that gives me F-, He combs his hair to the side and it gets crewed up and i tell him and he just says for me to shut up! He also never teaches us he just gives us a work sheet and expects us to know it but we don't, Also when you talk to him he will walk away from you right when your talking to him right in the middle of the conversation how freaking rude!

Do you have a similar problem? Do you have a moronic teacher?
You do realize you posted this in the Beyblade section right. It should be in the General Disscussion forum.

But i will contribute. My Science teacher is mean and cant remember names.
(May. 15, 2011  2:39 AM)scipio132 Wrote: You do realize you posted this in the Beyblade section right.

What does he do? And what bothers you?
(May. 15, 2011  2:47 AM)Sasukia Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  2:39 AM)scipio132 Wrote: You do realize you posted this in the Beyblade section right.

What does he do? And what bothers you?

He threatend to give me a suspension for not updating my science notes. He called my GF hot, and he eats while he is talking with his mouth wide open.
dude it should be posted in general discussion forum
My P.E Teacher I don't like because she is always yelling at me and no one else[Yells really loud too]
(May. 15, 2011  2:49 AM)scipio132 Wrote: He threatend to give me a suspension for not updating my science notes. He called my GF hot, and he eats while he is talking with his mouth wide open.
He called your GF Hot? What?

Are teachers even allowed to do that?
i HATE my math teacher to the EXTREAM!!!!!!!!!she puts everything as a grade and she always tellls us not to make fun of others but her and the class helper are always laughing at others.and she hardly teaches we have 2 periods with her and for 1 and a half a period she chats with the helper.and she teaces us things she gives us a test and they have harder versions she didnt show us what to do for them.and she always taches us the hard things the day BEFOR the test not atleast 2 days befor to get extra practice.
(May. 15, 2011  2:52 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  2:49 AM)scipio132 Wrote: He threatend to give me a suspension for not updating my science notes. He called my GF hot, and he eats while he is talking with his mouth wide open.

Itwas a pretty unusual day.

i belive he can be fired for that our even put in jail.
@ Scorpio312, That is so Sexual Harassment. You should report him! Anyway my teacher is way worse!
(May. 15, 2011  3:01 AM)Sasukia Wrote: @ Scorpio312, That is so Sexual Harassment. You should report him! Anyway my teacher is way worse!

i already saiod that but antway i also hate my english teacher.she talks like selvster the cat and her class room is completely grey.
My 7 Period teacher is weird, He has nothing on his walls he likes monkeys and he hates his life he is such a nag!
(May. 15, 2011  2:53 AM)omegazero Wrote:

i belive he can be fired for that our even put in jail.

Shouldn't that mean his a pedo?
Teachers are not allowed to do that or they will be fined and banned from teaching.

None of my high school teacherz are really bad.
But my year 5 Thursday to Friday teacher was horrible.
Whenever I look at my shoes she yells at me.
Whenever my friends whisper to me she yells at me and not my friend.
Whenever I look at someone while im working she makes me stop working then keeps me in at lunch.
Whenever I don't know the answer in math she presures me and presures me to do it.
Whenever i'm doing group work and someone starts screaming she blames it on me.
She seems to only pick on me....
Not surprising at all @Baker Dozen. Also Why do you think she is so mean to you?
i hate one of my school teacher she always try to insult me infront of the class everytime when i have done anything or nothing after some time when i started insulting her she became normal
I did that to my teacher too! He hates me now
(May. 15, 2011  3:30 AM)Sasukia Wrote: I did that to my teacher too! He hates me now

ha ha ha hard luck dude but it woked in my case bit not completely u must try to stay away from her
The teacher i hate most is Ms.R,I HATE HER,she yells at everyone,she also insulting my friend name paul,and send him out the room and yells at him when he does nothing.Some times she can be a little ok,but she can be happy at one time,and then she would be yelling at you in the ear,she alway telling us about the kids who agrivate her,i could understand that shes been through alot in her years of teaching,but still,she shouldnt be yelling at people for no reason and making them upset.
I hate my Physical Science teacher with a passion. Every night we must do the homework for the next two sections in our books (write the vocab, the key concepts, and answer the review questions) and we have a test on a chapter every week.
I can't stand being in the same room as my Physical Science teacher, and I have to be in there for a whole hour! Angry She keeps telling us to sit in our assigned seats when everybody is already moving to their seat or are already in their seat! "That was the late bell!" OMCG STCU ALREADY! WE KNOW THAT! (All profanity letters replaced with C for carp.) If we don't turn in something on time and we tell her we'll turn it in tomorrow, she says, "You'll have to take it to ______ directly and see if he/she will take it." After she says that, she makes the weirdest face that is unrelated to what she just said. It's like a gigantic grin with a... I can't even explain it is so freaking weird! NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG! I still have to put up with her for 8 days. Pinching_eyes Sometimes, she gets so annoying, a part of me dies inside. Unhappy
Wow! All these teachers sound mean but how do you guys deal with it?
It seems like Physical Science teachers are very mean. I take earth science instead.

Sasukia Argue with them alot.
I try to take that approach but he seems to beet it, On Friday i told him call the pow pow and he sent me to the principal!