Do you hate going to the Dentist?

You don't brush hard, you just brush right.
Beside you aren't even suppossed to do that
I've never had a problem with going to the dentist but when I went yesterday it was hell. The dentists are always extremly nice but they got a new one which I got. Unhappy So I was like to the lady 'I just got my braces tightened and they're a little sore and puffy so be a little bit more gentle '. So she's cleaning my teeth and totally ignores everything I said and was really agressive (which hurt) and eventually makes my mouth start to bleed. Confused
dentists are okay, they make me miss class =)
Not really. But I don't trust my current dentist.
Might have been because I've been private since I was 11/12, and since I moved away I can't go to the private clinic.

I really trusted my dentist, maybe cos he's a family friend as well. But now its like meh.
(Dec. 29, 2008  10:05 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: reminder: not everyone in the world gets the same quality medical care as americans/brits/aussies/etc

If you wanna call what the British get 'Health care' Lol.
Post code lottery for treatment of life threatening infections doesnt sound top notch to me.

Gah my wisdom teeth are being a pain in the carp coming through. Dentists wont do carp all for them now though unless they end up with an absess. Even if theyre 'compacted' and painful they wont touch them Pinching_eyes
Um.. Language. Lol
i used to not anymore tho
i moved to a much better dentist
Me to I moved to a better dentist.
No, because I know they're making sure my teeth are in the right shape.
my mum's a dental nurse. how unlucky am i !?
my teeth arn't perfect though, far from...
To be honest I take very gd care of my teeth. The Last I went to a dentist (only 4 a checkup) was more than 5 years ago. I bet if I didn't clean um for a month I'd be fine. Surprisingly, as a Kid I eat lots of sugar but It doesn't affect me. XD Tongue_out
(Jan. 21, 2009  10:32 PM)Anu Wrote: To be honest I take very gd care of my teeth. The Last I went to a dentist (only 4 a checkup) was more than 5 years ago. I bet if I didn't clean um for a month I'd be fine. Surprisingly, as a Kid I eat lots of sugar but It doesn't affect me. XD Tongue_out

your teeth will seriously wither away if you continue like that, you wll regret it in later life...
(Jan. 22, 2009  10:37 PM)neek_alert Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2009  10:32 PM)Anu Wrote: To be honest I take very gd care of my teeth. The Last I went to a dentist (only 4 a checkup) was more than 5 years ago. I bet if I didn't clean um for a month I'd be fine. Surprisingly, as a Kid I eat lots of sugar but It doesn't affect me. XD Tongue_out

your teeth will seriously wither away if you continue like that, you wll regret it in later life...

I agree, you probs would regret it later... and the fact that its disgusting not to clean your teeth anyway...
No I'm not sayin I did that, but I sed I BET, thx4 the advice tho and of course I know it's disgusting!
(Jan. 23, 2009  12:23 AM)Anu Wrote: No I'm not sayin I did that, but I sed I BET, thx4 the advice tho and of course I know it's disgusting!

Even brushing can't help if you eat sugery things all the time, i cna't talk bacuase i have a sweet tooth but you should tryto cut down if you do eat an excessive amount Smile
Well the last day, my tooth was wobbling and the dentist pulled it out and underneath that tooth that the dentist pulled out was a tooth that was growing. How cool is that Grin
I dont like going to the dentist, but I go because it will be benificial to your teeth in the long run as I see it
I haven't been to the dentist in a while, now
I know it's beneficial for the health of my teeth...but while it's happening I just hate it >>
Quote: Even brushing can't help if you eat sugery things all the time, i cna't talk bacuase i have a sweet tooth but you should tryto cut down if you do eat an excessive amount

I can't help it XD They're so gd Tongue_out Smile Unhappy
(Jan. 24, 2009  1:56 AM)KidTala Wrote: Well the last day, my tooth was wobbling and the dentist pulled it out and underneath that tooth that the dentist pulled out was a tooth that was growing. How cool is that Grin

Same thing happened to me before
The dentist is the worst because last week i had to get pulled to get this bit of crisp out otherwise could of got gum disease... from just a little bit of crisp that got caught in my gums.
My tooth actually hurts while I am typing this message.
(Jan. 25, 2009  11:11 PM)KidTala Wrote: My tooth actually hurts while I am typing this message.

then don't type with your teeth
I need a bunch of work done, I'm currently saving up so I can leave the country to find a dentist abroad. (zero dentists in the UK, and all expensive as carp because of low supply/high demand)