World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Do you hate going to the Dentist? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Do you hate going to the Dentist? (/Thread-Do-you-hate-going-to-the-Dentist)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Do you hate going to the Dentist? - KidTala - Dec. 13, 2008

HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Do you hate going to the Dentist? - AnnieDuck - Dec. 13, 2008

i had 2 fillings done the other day, it suuucked

RE: Do you hate going to the Dentist? - Bey Brad - Dec. 13, 2008

i haven't been to a dentist in like 13 years

RE: Do you hate going to the Dentist? - Maz - Dec. 13, 2008

Thats no good brad =/ might want to stop by.

I don't think anyone enjoys going to the dentist, but to be honest its not so bad.

(Dec. 13, 2008  3:58 AM)Maz Wrote: Thats no good brad =/ might want to stop by.

my teeth are pretty much flawless

RE: Do you hate going to the Dentist? - SavatoEX - Dec. 13, 2008

I've never been to one my teeth aren't that bad and I'm afraid needles so.. I'll just stay away for now....btw whats it like?

(Dec. 13, 2008  4:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

By the looks of things.

RE: Do you hate going to the Dentist? - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 13, 2008

(Dec. 13, 2008  4:24 AM)Maz Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2008  4:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

By the looks of things.

unfortunately not all of us can afford dental insurance

i've never had a cavity

the only flaw is a tiny chip in my front tooth, and i could do with a teeth cleaning

RE: Do you hate going to the Dentist? - To - Dec. 13, 2008

I don't, because whenever I'm there my dentist apparently has a surprise vacation...

RE: Do you hate going to the Dentist? - Tototototototo - Dec. 13, 2008

I take good care of my teeth, so I actually enjoy it.

RE: Do you hate going to the Dentist? - To - Dec. 13, 2008

This thread reminds me, I think I get braces in Feb. Ugh. I'll hate that.

RE: Do you hate going to the Dentist? - NAP - Dec. 13, 2008

I haven't gone to the dentist in a good while. I should tell my mom to take me to get a check up one day.

RE: Do you hate going to the Dentist? - Pich - Dec. 13, 2008

I hate it. I'm scared finally all the cavities I should of had 10 years ago will finally show up.

RE: Do you hate going to the Dentist? - Ominous - Dec. 13, 2008

Last time I went to the dentist, she was flirting with me, so it was kind of awkward.

"Your teeth are so perfect! I'm so jealous of you!"

RE: Do you hate going to the Dentist? - KidTala - Dec. 13, 2008

The dentist made me 8 fillings!!!

(Dec. 13, 2008  11:01 AM)KidTala Wrote: The dentist made me 8 fillings!!!

yeah that jerk! he should've just let your teeth rot through

RE: Do you hate going to the Dentist? - Diana@Hiro - Dec. 13, 2008

Who doesn't? Drill*******

RE: Do you hate going to the Dentist? - Pikachao - Dec. 13, 2008

(Dec. 13, 2008  4:52 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: I take good care of my teeth, so I actually enjoy it.

Not everyone that takes perfect care of their teeth has them be fine. Some have really thin tooth enamel and other problems.

Quote:i haven't been to a dentist in like 13 years

I envy you. When they drilled a hole in my tooth and poked around inside it I was actually restraining myself from carp punching him for being such a carp for not telling me he was gonna do it. Pinching_eyes_2

EDIT: I've also heard about someone brushing their teeth a lot and it strengthening their gums which made it really hard and painful for them to pull a tooth. =/

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

RE: Do you hate going to the Dentist? - May The Pirate - Dec. 13, 2008

Can't stand it, I have a hole in my back tooth that needs filling and a Wisdom tooth breaking through which I should keep an eye on, But in all honesty, my dentist broke my trust when he wrenched 8 of my teeth out when I was 7 because "My other ones were trying to come through" when they didnt even start coming back until I was 13 Pinching_eyes
My attitude is "I'm not going until the pain is bad enough for me to eventually want to go" so I won't.

I dont know why people are afraid of geting cavities drilled. They inject you with painkillers. Sure the needle might hurt for 2 seconds but after that youd be lucky to be able to drink out of a cup your mouth is so numb.

(Dec. 13, 2008  2:34 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Can't stand it, I have a hole in my back tooth that needs filling and a Wisdom tooth breaking through which I should keep an eye on, But in all honesty, my dentist broke my trust when he wrenched 8 of my teeth out when I was 7 because "My other ones were trying to come through" when they didnt even start coming back until I was 13 Pinching_eyes
My attitude is "I'm not going until the pain is bad enough for me to eventually want to go" so I won't.

holy carp!

RE: Do you hate going to the Dentist? - Rocky - Dec. 13, 2008

When I was little I loved going to the dentist because I got to come out of school early, the dentist people were nice and I thought the funny pink water tasted good. XD

But then I had to change dentists and I got these weird swedish ladies who played the lion king soundtrack whilst doing you teeth. They were nice but they generally carp up my teeth. So now I hate the dentists. Unhappy

RE: Do you hate going to the Dentist? - May The Pirate - Dec. 13, 2008

(Dec. 13, 2008  9:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2008  2:34 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: Can't stand it, I have a hole in my back tooth that needs filling and a Wisdom tooth breaking through which I should keep an eye on, But in all honesty, my dentist broke my trust when he wrenched 8 of my teeth out when I was 7 because "My other ones were trying to come through" when they didnt even start coming back until I was 13 Pinching_eyes

holy carp!

What? XD

But yeah, It's been there since I last went to the dentist (about 4 years ago) and I haven't had any pain. If anything, my teeth that arent damaged cause me more grief because theyre sensitive to the cold.

who the hell pulls teeth out just because new ones are coming in!?