Do you hate going to the Dentist?

I hate dentists because one of them infected me by hepatitis B when I was 3 years old.
There is nothing wrong with dentists. Its your own choice to go there or not and its your choice to brush your teeth, floss and use a mouth wash. Good luck to you if you want holes in your teeth imo.
Go to the dentist, just get a checkup. Don't let them clean your teeth (Thats just them blowing heaps of air in your mouth and using a tube worths of toothpaste, then charging you 50 bucks for it)
If you take care of your teeth, dentist should say you are fine and you are off.
Common don't complain if you eat candy at 2 am in the morning.

Its all about responsibility.

My mum wasted 2000 dollars to get some tooth repair or something. But you can't blame her, in the condition she was living in, it was impossible to get toothpaste anyway.

Btw, Listerine is no1.
Pro.
(Dec. 19, 2008  12:03 PM)May The Pirate Wrote: I've also found out that dentists here wont touch Wisdom teeth anymore, whether theyre in agony or what unless you go private.
This is the part where I face palm and go "Why the carp do we pay national insurance, The NHS is SHITE!"
I mean Christ it's postcode lottery just to get certain treatments for deadly diseases/infections.

reminder that americans pay out of pocket for basic carp like preventative care, and that hardly anyone in North America gets dental coverage unless they get it through workplace insurance.
True, We just pretty much get a National insurance fee taken out of our wages to pay for health service which we really don't get. If anything, its the postcode lottery that does my nut in the most.
"Oh what's that? You have cancer? Oh wait, you live in this area of england/Wales, You can't get treatment and we wont accept you elsewhere"
There was A MAJOR courtcase about it a few years ago because there was only one form of drug that could pretty much treat this one person and they wouldn't allow her to have it because she lived in the 'Wrong' postcode.
(Dec. 19, 2008  12:42 PM)Taiki Wrote: Btw, Listerine is no1.
Pro.

I use oral B. I like tasting my food too much to use listerine or corsodyl.
I hate that hoover thing that sucks your mouth up
(Dec. 19, 2008  4:08 PM)KidTala Wrote: I hate that hoover thing that sucks your mouth up

Didn't you aleady say that....

And Sandy, I know I'm gonna regret asking this but, what the hell? Gasp
I've never had a cavity or any dental work done.

And the free pack of gum I always get is far out.
(Dec. 19, 2008  8:24 PM)SexyMichael Wrote: I've never had a cavity or any dental work done.

And the free pack of gum I always get is far out.

I have NEVER had free gum. Unhappy Free toothpaste once but that's about it.....
LMAO "far out"

Its offishal, Im gettin Hardware 'round Jan 8th. Im glad my mom has coverage.
(Dec. 19, 2008  12:17 PM)Sandy Wrote: I hate dentists because one of them infected me by hepatitis B when I was 3 years old.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(Dec. 19, 2008  12:17 PM)Sandy Wrote: I hate dentists because one of them infected me by hepatitis B when I was 3 years old.

OMG D:
What has a dentist got to do with beyblades !!!
(Dec. 22, 2008  11:16 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: What has a dentist got to do with beyblades !!!

this is in the off-topic general discussion forum
I dont hate them..but they do fhelp your teeth.
But also I dont like going there.
You dont know how much i hate them but the good thing about it the pain is out and you dont need to worry the problem is i eat to much sweats (and if you live in amaerica its candy) and that causes the problem for me and thats why i go to the dentist back and forth lol
(Dec. 26, 2008  4:20 PM)KidTala Wrote: You dont know how much i hate them but the good thing about it the pain is out and you dont need to worry the problem is i eat to much sweats (and if you live in amaerica its candy) and that causes the problem for me and thats why i go to the dentist back and forth lol

so brush your teeth more frequently and maybe eat less sweets?
Actually I brush my teeth day and night 24-7 and im trying to eat less sweats!!
(Dec. 26, 2008  7:28 PM)KidTala Wrote: Actually I brush my teeth day and night 24-7 and im trying to eat less sweats!!

The acid from orange juice etc. often does more damage than sugary foods, and it's not how many you eat, it's how often you eat them.

Still, eating less couldn't hurt. =P
brushing your teeth so often is really not good, it brushes the tooth material itself off.

whoa....that is effed up...
reminder: not everyone in the world gets the same quality medical care as americans/brits/aussies/etc
Actually brushing your teeth reguarly is good Uncertain
My auntie went to the dentist one time and they
said that she dont brush her teeth. What are they on about
I see her everytime brushing Uncertain
brushing your teeth too hard and too often during the day is too often, it'll wear down the enamel and make your gums start to recede
twice a day is best