Do You Think Valt Will Get An Upgrade/Evolution In GT?

What's your guy's favorite Valkyrie? In my opinion, I think God Valkyrie is the best design-wise.
(Nov. 20, 2019  9:47 PM)KnightPro Wrote: What's your guy's favorite Valkyrie? In my opinion, I think God Valkyrie is the best design-wise.

I’d say strike God Valkyrie probably is for me.
My favourite Valkyrie, that's a hard one as they vary depending on which category we're talking about.

Favourite Looking One - (Winning Valkyrie 12.Vl is the cleanest and sharpest looking one, the colour scheme look great and the wV Layer and the 12 Disc's slick designs compliment each other).

Best Performing One - (Cho-Z Valkyrie is probably the best in the Valkyrie series in terms of attack as well as having two decent to good parts, though Zenith is debatable as it's mainly good with the Cho-Z Valkyrie Layer).

Coolest Gimmicks - (God Valkyrie 6V.Rb/Strike God Valkyrie 6V.Ul are both useless and the gimmicks don't work but I love them anyway for being interesting and cool).
In my opinion i say no cuz Valt is gonna hev a new bey at season 5

Becuz.....they making a competition for design a new Valkyrie for season 5 idk when is ended but it's gonna be it
But.....idk if this true this is just my opinion ok but maybe he'll got a new bey in GT idk,idk wat gonna happen in GT only korokoro knows(r ig ht? Its korokoro ri ght? Ok if i mistaken please forgive me)

So ye

//Rusa out
Depends.If his bey is in one piece,he won't make a new one.But if his bey destroy into pieces,he'll make a new one.Valt will never quit.