Do You Have Musical Talent?

Hello, everybody and welcome to this thread. I'm in my high schools' Marching Band, and I wanted to know if any of you guys play an instrument. I play Euphonium/Baritone BC btw, so if any of you guys do as well, good choice! Trombones are good too...
I used to learn Casio ,about 4-5 years ago
Learned one song ,then something happened ,the teacher stopped teaching or went somewhere else or something like that ,I don't really know
Now ,after so many years ,I don't remember a thing
Don't know where the hell it is , probably lying somewhere in my house
I play piano, oboe, marimba, a bunch of auxiliary percussion, and I have some experience with clarinet and violin.
I have a marching band review today haha.
(Oct. 13, 2018  5:42 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: I play piano, oboe, marimba, a bunch of auxiliary percussion, and I have some experience with clarinet and violin.

Noice. I have to go to a festival today, and just finished rehearsal.
(Oct. 13, 2018  7:38 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  5:42 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: I play piano, oboe, marimba, a bunch of auxiliary percussion, and I have some experience with clarinet and violin.

Noice. I have to go to a festival today, and just finished rehearsal.

We were the only middle school at the festival. We pretty much failed, and my friend and I got kind of mad at our director because it seems like he considers quantity over quality (he thinks more parades means better, which was proven wrong multiple times in the past).
(Oct. 14, 2018  2:33 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2018  7:38 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Noice. I have to go to a festival today, and just finished rehearsal.

We were the only middle school at the festival. We pretty much failed, and my friend and I got kind of mad at our director because it seems like he considers quantity over quality (he thinks more parades means better, which was proven wrong multiple times in the past).

My band was one of 5 that competed, and we got the middle rating out of three, and we got the "Best Win Section" award, which was cool.
I play the cello and I am learning the bass guitar.
I play Bass and rock Guitar
I am a simple Beat-Boxer ( Although Mouth is not a musical instrument )
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:37 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: I am a simple Beat-Boxer ( Although Mouth is not a musical instrument )

Mouth is an instrument if you ask k1mboslice1305...

Also, if anyone that comes on this thread likes football, watch the New York Jets game on Sunday. My marching band is going to perform on the field during that game.

(October 21st)
 I play the Piano and Euphonium
(Oct. 14, 2018  5:32 PM)Boonsuwa_928603 Wrote:  I play the Piano and Euphonium

Euph Squad!
I can play any song on a piano by ear
(Oct. 14, 2018  7:16 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I can play any song on a piano by ear

Noice. I can play part of the Beyblade Burst Evolution theme and Turbo Dub theme by ear on Euphonium xD. I can also play some of the Ultra Necrozma Theme from Pokémon, Gourmet Race and Prayer to God/Song of Supplication from Kirby, and a few more...

Also, even the Power Rangers OG theme because the Tuba players in my marching band decided to start that...
Who here knows what an ocarina is? Cause that’s what I play. Google it, it’s a pretty cool instrument actually. You’d be surprised how much you can play with it.

Also in two choirs.
Isn't there a Legends of Zelda game called Ocarina of Time?
I also know how to play some Irish whistle, but I don't know if anyone would consider that an actual instrument.
I played the Baritone Sax in High School. Joyful_3
(Oct. 17, 2018  1:24 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Who here knows what an ocarina is? Cause that’s what I play. Google it, it’s a pretty cool instrument actually. You’d be surprised how much you can play with it.

Also in two choirs.

I've seen videos where this guy makes a bunch of recordings of himself with several different instruments and his voice, recreating songs with each instrument/voice recording being a part of the song. He seems to like Ocarinas, so I sort of know what they look like. Also, I have a tiny ocarina necklace with one blowhole (works like a flute mouthpiece) and two note holes. It's super loud, and no one even sees it coming. It rocks.
(Oct. 17, 2018  1:50 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Isn't there a Legends of Zelda game called Ocarina of Time?
I also know how to play some Irish whistle, but I don't know if anyone would consider that an actual instrument.

There is, in fact I have that game. I’ve seen them pop up in a fewer lesser known games, they seem to be popular for that as a cool in-game instrument. There was one Pokémon style game where you use an ocarina to control your monster thing.

(Oct. 17, 2018  2:29 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  1:24 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Who here knows what an ocarina is? Cause that’s what I play. Google it, it’s a pretty cool instrument actually. You’d be surprised how much you can play with it.

Also in two choirs.

I've seen videos where this guy makes a bunch of recordings of himself with several different instruments and his voice, recreating songs with each instrument/voice recording being a part of the song. He seems to like Ocarinas, so I sort of know what they look like. Also, I have a tiny ocarina necklace with one blowhole (works like a flute mouthpiece) and two note holes. It's super loud, and no one even sees it coming. It rocks.

Nice. Mine is plastic, but my mom says I can get a fancy ceramic one when I master it. The one I’m on right now is a blue plastic 12-hole (the big kind in Legend of Zelda and most videos), but I also have a smaller round green 6-hole that I first learned it on.
(Oct. 18, 2018  2:00 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  1:50 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Isn't there a Legends of Zelda game called Ocarina of Time?

There is, in fact I have that game. I’ve seen them pop up in a fewer lesser known games, they seem to be popular for that as a cool in-game instrument. There was one Pokémon style game where you use an ocarina to control your monster thing.

(Oct. 17, 2018  2:29 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I've seen videos where this guy makes a bunch of recordings of himself with several different instruments and his voice, recreating songs with each instrument/voice recording being a part of the song. He seems to like Ocarinas, so I sort of know what they look like. Also, I have a tiny ocarina necklace with one blowhole (works like a flute mouthpiece) and two note holes. It's super loud, and no one even sees it coming. It rocks.

Nice. Mine is plastic, but my mom says I can get a fancy ceramic one when I master it. The one I’m on right now is a blue plastic 12-hole (the big kind in Legend of Zelda and most videos), but I also have a smaller round green 6-hole that I first learned it on.
When I graduate and get a decent job, I'm going to see if I can get an ocarina, since it seems so cool to have one. I think I'd be a good Ocarina player, since I was decent with the Recorder, but it's obviously pretty different...
(Oct. 18, 2018  3:12 AM)Armor Wrote: I play violin...

Nice. I played violin back in 4th grade, since we were forced to choose between that and cello.
(Oct. 18, 2018  2:41 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  2:00 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: There is, in fact I have that game. I’ve seen them pop up in a fewer lesser known games, they seem to be popular for that as a cool in-game instrument. There was one Pokémon style game where you use an ocarina to control your monster thing.

When I graduate and get a decent job, I'm going to see if I can get an ocarina, since it seems so cool to have one. I think I'd be a good Ocarina player, since I was decent with the Recorder, but it's obviously pretty different...

Actually on a 12-hole the notes are pretty easy to get, you just lift your finger one by one in a line. My mom used to play saxophone and says it’s similar to that.
(Oct. 18, 2018  10:34 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2018  2:41 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: When I graduate and get a decent job, I'm going to see if I can get an ocarina, since it seems so cool to have one. I think I'd be a good Ocarina player, since I was decent with the Recorder, but it's obviously pretty different...

Actually on a 12-hole the notes are pretty easy to get, you just lift your finger one by one in a line. My mom used to play saxophone and says it’s similar to that.

What about different octaves, sharp notes, and flat notes?