Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here.

(May. 28, 2012  6:52 PM)Zancrow Wrote: Found it? Soooo you net-decked?
Yeah I looked on the internet to find this. Do you have a duelist network account?

This thread is "Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here", not discuss whatever deck you find on the internet. About my DN name, PM me if you care.
OKay, my deck was accidentily posted in the General Yugioh thread. Can somebody copy/paste it and critic it? EDIT: and zancrow, i put a few of my cards in there.
Could someone help me with my deck plz? The point of the deck is to swarm the field(and stalls) with level 3 monsters to XYZ summon. Could you also put what pack(s) the cards are in?

1x Kagemucha Knight
1x Ledendary Six Samuri- Kageki
1x Achacha Archer
1x Magic Hole Golem
1x Junk Forward
1x Sangan
1x Spell Striker
2x Marauding Captain
3x Crashbug X
1x Crashbug Z
1x Gyroid
3x Poki Draco
1x Trident Warrior
1x Mystic Tomato
1x The Supremacy Sun

1x Mist Body
1x Monster Reborn
1x Star Changer
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Reload
2x CrashBug Road
1x Heavy Storm
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x Rush Recklessly

1x Ultimate Offering
1x XYZ Effect
1x Neddle Ceiling
1x Dimensional Prison
1x Limit Reverse
1x Waboku
1x Metal Reflect Slime
1x Call of the Haunted
1x Trap Hole
1x Mirror Force

1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
1x Muzurhythm the String Djinn
1x MeloMelody the Brass Djinn
1x Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction
1x Number 34: Terror-Byte
1x Number 39: Utopia

^ Well for one have a theme to your deck. Right now it is just mismatched carp that in no way compliments the other cards. So at the moment you're basically going to have to completely restructure your deck.
He did say what the theme of the deck was.
(Jun. 06, 2012  1:36 PM)Gasher Master Wrote: The point of the deck is to swarm the field(and stalls) with level 3 monsters to XYZ summon.

(Jun. 12, 2012  5:27 PM)Zancrow Wrote: He did say what the theme of the deck was.
(Jun. 06, 2012  1:36 PM)Gasher Master Wrote: The point of the deck is to swarm the field(and stalls) with level 3 monsters to XYZ summon.
It's still pretty wide. It needs to be a bit more narrowed down because the cards don't work together too well.

A the moment it just looks like he has just bought some packs, picked out some cards and chucked them together.

Can someone help me make a insect (Yeah weird choice)deck for DN
(Jun. 18, 2012  12:41 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Can someone help me make a insect (Yeah weird choice)deck for DN

Play Inzektors. They are top tier. Only bad match up is Rabbit IIRC.
(Jun. 18, 2012  2:52 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2012  12:41 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Can someone help me make a insect (Yeah weird choice)deck for DN

Thanks, I didn't know you played yugioh.

(Jun. 18, 2012  2:54 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2012  2:52 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Thanks, I didn't know you played yugioh.

Retired. But i play every now and then.
I am running Fairies now, but I need a Lost Sanctuary to bring it to it's full potential.
My deck is a a combination of anime strategies from the original Yu-Gi-Oh and 5DS.
So instead of chaos dragons I decided to re-build the deep draw variant.

Reckless Greed x3
Solemn Warning x2
Solemn Judgement

Trade - In x3
Card of Consonance x3
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Super Rejuvenation x2
Future Fusion
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Card Destruction
Heavy Storm

Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon x3
Blue Eyes White Dragon x3
The White Stone of Legendx3
Red Eyes Wyvern x2
Totem Dragon x2
Dodger Dragon x2
Light And Darkness Dragon
Exploder Dragon
Debris Dragon
Delta Flyer

Working on a side currently but soul taker will be an inclusion.
This is the deck I'm running in real life. It's pretty pro Tongue_out Feel free to challenge me to a duel.

Aim:

My Deck
MONSTERS
Muka Muka
Kuriboh
Great Angus
Junk Synchron
Tune Warrior
Ninja Grandmaster Sasuke
Chainsaw Insect
Maneater Bug
X-Saber Galahad
Medusa Worm
Legendary Fiend
Newdoria
Skilled Dark Magician
Gil Garth
Viser Des
Dark Magician
Buster Blader
Relinquished
Dark Tinker
Blazing Inpachi
Luster Dragon #2
Quilbolt Hedgehog
Neo Bug
Rocket Warrior
SPELLS
Card Destruction
Monster Reborn
Reinforcement of the Army
Shield and Sword
Lightning Vortex
Book of Moon
Black Illusion Ritual
Fissure
Riryoku
Synchro Boost
Mystical Space Typhoon
Magical Mallet
Giant Trunade
Enemy Controller
Dimensionhole
Megamorph
Allure of Darkness
Hammer Shot
Creature Swap
TRAPS
Trap Hole
Enchanted Javelin
Secret Barrel
Metal Reflect Slime
Dust Tornado
Acid Trap Hole
Mirror Force
Dark Illusion
Nightmare Wheel
Skull Invitation
Drop Off
Rageki Break
Defense Draw
Magical Arm Sheild
Rope of Life
EXTRA DECK
Number 39: Utopia- XYZ
Gaea Knight, the Force of Earth-Synchro
If you wanna trade, duel, or buy, PM me or post.
Wink
~X-Saber
Forget to say I have one of each.
Wink
~X-Saber
mine is mainly based on dragons i love em can someone tell me what cards would make it better i have not been dueling for 3 years but im back so far i have in my deck

slifer
obelisk
winged dragon of ra
acieant gear dragon
dark magition girl
terra firma (when i get woods man and ocean)
getting rainbow dragon
cyber kirin
alexandrite dragon
sea dragon lord gishhilnodon
catapult warrior
elemental hero plazma vice
red eyes black dragon
red eyes darkness dragon
luster dragon
luster dragon #2
and some others what cards would make it better?????Smile
(Jun. 21, 2012  9:23 PM)omeaga dragonis Wrote: mine is mainly based on dragons i love em can someone tell me what cards would make it better i have not been dueling for 3 years but im back so far i have in my deck

slifer
obelisk
winged dragon of ra
acieant gear dragon
dark magition girl
getting rainbow dragon
cyber kirin
alexandrite dragon
catapult warrior
red eyes black dragon
red eyes darkness dragon
luster dragon
luster dragon #2

First you need spells and traps, also a bigger (And better) extra deck. Look on the internet because that is a bad dragon deck. I recommend Hiretac or Photon
(Jun. 21, 2012  9:23 PM)omeaga dragonis Wrote: mine is mainly based on dragons i love em can someone tell me what cards would make it better i have not been dueling for 3 years but im back so far i have in my deck

slifer
obelisk
winged dragon of ra
acieant gear dragon
dark magition girl
getting rainbow dragon
cyber kirin
alexandrite dragon
catapult warrior
red eyes black dragon
red eyes darkness dragon
luster dragon
luster dragon #2

No Obelisk, Slifer, or Ra either, unless they're the tournament legal versions, and even those don't get used much, if at all. (MAN that sentence has a lot of commas.)
When I was a kid, i had a very good deck, composed of several of the original starter decks (Kaiba, Yugi, Joey, etc).

Eventually, i was able to create a very well balanced deck centered around the Dark Paladin card, which was/is, my favorite card, and the only card I believe I have left in my possession. Some are still lying around, but they have no value to me, save for a legit Slypher the Sky Dragon (it has the red back) which is hiding somewhere along with my Paladina nd its fsion components (Dark Magician and Buster Blader)

And of course, the original Blue yes White Dragon card design is one of my true favorites. Finding 3, then finding the Ultimate Blue Eyes White Dragon (didnt untl years later...) was especialy difficult. I even rememebr losing a Blue eyes card!

Exodia pieces were also very fun in hunting down. Only ended up with 2 or 3 pieces in the end...

Anyone else had friends who heated and created fusions without fusion cards or magic cards? haha...

I had a Wing Dragon of Raa too (yellow back), but my brother moronically gave it away Tired

I hard Shonen Jump released newer versions of the God Cards, and of course Toywiz has em for ludicrous prices...
(Jun. 21, 2012  10:39 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:

slifer
obelisk
winged dragon of ra
acieant gear dragon
dark magition girl
getting rainbow dragon
cyber kirin
alexandrite dragon
catapult warrior
red eyes black dragon
red eyes darkness dragon
luster dragon
luster dragon #2

First you need spells and traps, also a bigger (And better) extra deck. Look on the internet because that is a bad dragon deck. I recommend Hiretac or Photon

i have pleanty spells and traps those were just my monsters and thanks for the advice guys i will make a better deck on what you told me and improve my skills thanks Smile and is terra firma any good i have one but i need woodsman etc but is it rare my freind traded me it he said he won it from tornament?????
Forgot to emntion this...

One time, I was in a summer camp as a young child, where during lunch breaks, the game of choice would be Yugioh. Well, at one point, I saw this kid that was cheating. He laughed at me, and I was so fed up with him that we "dueled". He continued to cheat throughout the whole watch; More than 3 of the same cards, multiple life point subtraction cards, etc. Somehow though, despite my underdog status, I was able to summon Dark Paladin through a fusion, and use a series of unique card combos to actually beat the kid. (One consisted of using monster reborn to turn one of his own monsters against him, as well as a 2nd one to bring my Dark Paladin back from the graveyard as well in a surprise attack manner)

I had gotten the kid to stop cheating, become my friend for the rest of camp, and give me a Yugioh card as a sign of respect...

At the time, and even know, I felt like a freaking stereotypical kid-anime hero character...
I think that post belongs in general, not too sure.
(Jun. 23, 2012  5:05 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Forgot to emntion this...

One time, I was in a summer camp as a young child, where during lunch breaks, the game of choice would be Yugioh. Well, at one point, I saw this kid that was cheating. He laughed at me, and I was so fed up with him that we "dueled". He continued to cheat throughout the whole watch; More than 3 of the same cards, multiple life point subtraction cards, etc. Somehow though, despite my underdog status, I was able to summon Dark Paladin through a fusion, and use a series of unique card combos to actually beat the kid. (One consisted of using monster reborn to turn one of his own monsters against him, as well as a 2nd one to bring my Dark Paladin back from the graveyard as well in a surprise attack manner)

I had gotten the kid to stop cheating, become my friend for the rest of camp, and give me a Yugioh card as a sign of respect...

At the time, and even know, I felt like a freaking stereotypical kid-anime hero character...

that post does not belong here this is about decks not storys
(Jun. 20, 2009  11:02 PM)Aikemi Wrote: O.O why would you spend that much on one deck Confused?

Thats compedetive yugioh for you.In fact my Hero beat costed me around 200$ which I completed couple of weeks ago.