Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here.

(Jun. 20, 2009  6:03 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: my deck rocks normaly here's how i win duels i use lighing vortex and then i bring out elemental wild heart the i use megamorth and axe of despire 4500 attack attack them directly i win scine wild heart is uneffced by traps.

Mine is good, I'll say, but it still needs work and I tweak it often, nor do I put it online because of your typical no-life meta-gamers out there. Never lost a tournament with it yet though. I don't rely on so many overdone E-Hero strategies though.
(Jun. 20, 2009  10:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: 2a56_1.JPG]

Well... When i started Yu-Gi- Oh I didnt know about this ban list but I know about Sunfire Disks.

Banned things and illegal things arent they same right? Lips_sealed
No? But, I do think a ban list is rather stupid. Why would they make a card so strong you can't even use it? What's the point?
(Jun. 20, 2009  6:03 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: my deck rocks normaly here's how i win duels i use lighing vortex and then i bring out elemental wild heart the i use megamorth and axe of despire 4500 attack attack them directly i win scine wild heart is uneffced by traps.

You need your LP to be lower first. Also, how often will you get those 4 cards in your hand? If you always get it, then you need to shuffle more otherwise the odds are pretty slim.

(Jun. 21, 2009  5:17 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: No? But, I do think a ban list is rather stupid. Why would they make a card so strong you can't even use it? What's the point?

The card comes out before the list. They ban it if it's too strong.
How can't they tell that is is so strong that it will be banned when they are making it?
The completely broken cards were made earlier like in the first couple of sets. Most cards now are unplayable (basing this off of what I last played with).
(Jun. 21, 2009  9:58 AM)clericlaw Wrote: i runs macro, six sams, q OTK and GLADS

Finally, someone who just says the kind of deck they run instead of posting useless decklists of stuff we already know is going to be in the deck. XD
(Jun. 21, 2009  5:17 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: No? But, I do think a ban list is rather stupid. Why would they make a card so strong you can't even use it? What's the point?

Other reasons are that they can be collectables since it is a trading card game and another is when people find an unbelievable combo with some of the cards. For example, wall of revealing light and last turn. Play wall of revealing light and pay 7000 life points then play last turn, O look, it's over.

Anyway, my deck needs badly updating but it is a water deck which I call 'Watery Grave'. I might post what is in it when i feel like it.
my deck is crystal beasts.heres the list

monsters

rainbow dragon x1 best card in my deck Smile
crystal beast amethyst cat x2
crystal beast ruby carbuncle x2
crystal beast emrald tortoise x1
crystal beast sapphire pegasus x2
crystal beast amber mammoth x2
crystal beast cobalt eagle x2
crystal beast topaz tiger x3
healing wave generator x1
majestic mech goryu x1
raging earth x1
the tricky x1
mad reloader x1
the calculator x2
white horned dragon x1

spells

crystal realese x1
crystal abundunce x1
crystal promise x3
anchint city rainbow ruins x2
crystal tree x1
crystal blessing x1
crystal beacon x1
hand destrouction x2
brain control x1
black pendant x1
mirage tube x1
double summon x1
lighting vortex x1
tribute of the doomed x1
creature swap x1
cup of ace x1

traps

rainbow gravity x1
crysral pair x1
crystal raigeki x1
trap hole x1
strike slash x2
compulsory evacuation device x1
threatening roar x1
sakuretsu armor x1
magic cylinder x1
chaos burst x1
triggered summon x1
scrap iron scarecrow x1
draining shield x1
spellbinding circle x1
defense draw x1

my deck is called SHUT UP AND GET A RAINBOW @$$ WHOOPIN!!!
(Jun. 21, 2009  3:15 PM)flamerx1231 Wrote: my deck is called SHUT UP AND GET A RAINBOW @$$ WHOOPIN!!!

Chocked_2 Bit long of a name really. Also, you have a lot of cards in that deck.
the deck i run xD

Monsters 11
3x Thunder Dragon
3x Royal magical Library
3x volcanic shell
1x Toon cannon soldier
1x Makura the destructor

Spells 25
3x Hand Destruction
2x Dark world dealings
3x toon table of contents
1x Card Destruction
1x pot of greed
1x gracefull charity
3x upstart goblin
1x monster reborn
1x premature burial
1x foolish burial
1x double summon
1x giant trunade
3x soul release
2x feather of the phoenix
1x magical stone excavation

traps 4
3x reckless greed
1x exchange of the spirit

wins on the very first turn a lot of the time xD i <3 traditional format
ok in stead RaInBoW @s$ WhOoPiN
(Jun. 21, 2009  3:32 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Chocked_2 Bit long of a name really. Also, you have a lot of cards in that deck.

lol i think my deck has more cards, not sure tho
My deck consists of the random rare and good cards i have left over from my yugioh days. No point posting it cause it's kinda long since i don't really have any doubles and at least half my deck is on the ban list.
(Jun. 21, 2009  4:16 PM)Newt Wrote: the deck i run xD

Monsters 11
3x Thunder Dragon
3x Royal magical Library
3x volcanic shell
1x Toon cannon soldier
1x Makura the destructor

Spells 25
3x Hand Destruction
2x Dark world dealings
3x toon table of contents
1x Card Destruction
1x pot of greed
1x gracefull charity
3x upstart goblin
1x monster reborn
1x premature burial
1x foolish burial
1x double summon
1x giant trunade
3x soul release
2x feather of the phoenix
1x magical stone excavation

traps 4
3x reckless greed
1x exchange of the spirit

wins on the very first turn a lot of the time xD i <3 traditional format

Ew, Traditional. Also, a bit of advice, you should put more monsters in your deck and even everything out. I highly doubt this wins on the first turn.
CBs do not work without Rainbow Dragon.
Newt, that deck has way to many Magics and not enough of the other ones, espically traps.
it's an FTK it doesnt need a high amount of monsters all the need is 15 cards in the grave and BAM! activate exchange of the spirit in the opponents draw phase and you get the win.

-Foolish Burial
-Double Summon
+Summon priest x2

One of each just seems really random you should really fit in another Magical Stone Excavation while your at it i'm not sure what to take out for it though.
My mate at school has a dragon deck to day i saw him make blues eyes black dragon and he won on his second go!!!
Blue Eyes Black Dragon? What is this?
(Jun. 23, 2009  8:11 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: My mate at school has a dragon deck to day i saw him make blues eyes black dragon and he won on his second go!!!

Liar. That's a fake card.
I use a glad deck, its one of the top tier, atleast was when i played (i stopped when i got back into beyblade)
(Jun. 22, 2009  1:16 PM)Black_Rose Wrote: it's an FTK it doesnt need a high amount of monsters all the need is 15 cards in the grave and BAM! activate exchange of the spirit in the opponents draw phase and you get the win.

-Foolish Burial
-Double Summon
+Summon priest x2

One of each just seems really random you should really fit in another Magical Stone Excavation while your at it i'm not sure what to take out for it though.

Sorry to barge in and say it, but barely anyone enjoys traditional, all it does is bring about the many problems that make Yu-Gi-Oh get stomped on by other TCG Players.
Here's my deck:

Monsters (Total: 30)
Boar Soldier
The Wicked Dreadroot
Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Twin-Headed Fire Dragon
V-Tiger Jet
Bottom Dweller
Zure, Knight of Dark World
Harpie's Brother
Luster Dragon
x2 Elemental Hero Burstinatrix