Discord [Germany/Deutschland]

Hallo ihr Blader aus Deutschland!

Ihr sucht Kontakt zu anderen Deutschen Bladern? 🧐 Dann kommt auf unseren Discord für die deutsche Beyblade Community! 😉

Hier könnt ihr miteinander schreiben, diskutieren und sprechen. Auch über die neuesten Infos der Beyblade Welt werdet ihr benachrichtigt.

Du bist Beytuber? Kein Problem! 😎 Wir freuen uns sogar darüber! 😊 Du darfst den Server auch für Deinen Kanal verwenden. Bewerbe Deine Videos dort und nutze es zu Deinem Vorteil. 🤑

Du kannst auch gerne das Orgateam unterstützen - Das würde uns sehr freuen ☺️. Wir suchen begeisterte Mods, technisch affine Admins und kreative Köpfe, um den Server gemeinsam zu verschönern. 🤩

Also, wenn Du Interesse hast, schreib mir einfach. 🤗

3 - 2 - 1 Let it rip!

Hello you fellow German Blader!

You're looking to connect with other German Blader? 🧐 Then join our discord community! 😉

There you can chat, discuss and talk with each other. Even the newest informations will you get here. 

You are a Beytuber? No problem! 😎 We are glad you've found us! 😊 You can use our server to advertise your own channel! 🤑

You also can help us at the organization - we would be so happy ☺️! We're looking for administrators, moderators and creative people to make the server better 🤩

So, if you have interest you can write me.

3 - 2 - 1 shoot!
Hello!

My name is Falco and I live in Niedersachsen, Germany. I am a Beytuber (You can find my channel falco the Naga Blader) and I have 13k subscribers and 7 million channel views. Unfortunately I am under a false restriction (COPPA) I can no longer receive comments but all in all, I am happy that I found this post.
I do have Discord and I'm glad to join your server soon. I have never participated nor hosted a WBO tournament so I'm looking forward for that.
I'm a Metal Fight Beyblade and Beyblade Burst veteran collector. Not hardcore but a steady collection and mix between Hasbro and Takara Tomy.
I do not collect any fakes!

P.S: I speak little German but am fluent in English. 😊
(Jun. 01, 2021  7:10 PM)Aaron Tsubasa Wrote: Hallo ihr Blader aus Deutschland!

Ihr sucht Kontakt zu anderen Deutschen Bladern? 🧐 Dann kommt auf unseren Discord für die deutsche Beyblade Community! 😉

Hier könnt ihr miteinander schreiben, diskutieren und sprechen. Auch über die neuesten Infos der Beyblade Welt werdet ihr benachrichtigt.

Du bist Beytuber? Kein Problem! 😎 Wir freuen uns sogar darüber! 😊 Du darfst den Server auch für Deinen Kanal verwenden. Bewerbe Deine Videos dort und nutze es zu Deinem Vorteil. 🤑

Du kannst auch gerne das Orgateam unterstützen - Das würde uns sehr freuen ☺️. Wir suchen begeisterte Mods, technisch affine Admins und kreative Köpfe, um den Server gemeinsam zu verschönern. 🤩

Also, wenn Du Interesse hast, schreib mir einfach. 🤗

3 - 2 - 1 Let it rip!

Hello you fellow German Blader!

You're looking to connect with other German Blader? 🧐 Then join our discord community! 😉

There you can chat, discuss and talk with each other. Even the newest informations will you get here. 

You are a Beytuber? No problem! 😎 We are glad you've found us! 😊 You can use our server to advertise your own channel! 🤑

You also can help us at the organization - we would be so happy ☺️! We're looking for administrators, moderators and creative people to make the server better 🤩

So, if you have interest you can write me.

3 - 2 - 1 shoot!

Einladungs link?
Ich würde gerne der Gruppe bei Discord beitreten.