Discontinued Items/TV Shows/Foods discussion thread

Whats boomerang?
EDIT: Found it! its a channel
Bakugan man, it be ded....2017 revival, wanna see ryuga in both shows again
- Frosted Cheerios (not sure if discontinued in the states). I haven't seen them in a long time aside from the limited edition Frozen promo that was done last year.
- Pepsi Blue. I can't remember what it tasted like, but I remember having it at a friends for sleepover and we thought it was awesome because it was blue.
- Vanilla Coke. I know you can still get it in China. Tasted like coke a cola float.
- MacDonald's Pizza. Nuff said. LOL
- Disney Cartoon TV shows: Mighty Ducks, Ducktales, Chip and Dale rescue rangers, Darkwing duck to name a few.
- Nintendo Power Magazine. It had strategy guides and previews for various Nintendo games.
I collected the digimon tcg when it was out here and also got some from taco bell when i was younger..
You know what I miss? (I'm actually surprised it's not on here, lol)

Freakin' Young Justice! What I great show with great, diverse and fleshed out characters. Not to mention the compelling storylines and those fight scenes. THOSE FIGHT SCENES. And CartoonNetwork cancelled it because of a stupid deal with Mattel where they had to sell toys.

*SIGH*
Ed Edd and Eddy was the one TV Show which i miss the most. Throw in Dexter's Laboratory and Courage the Cowardly Dog.
Zatch Bell.
(May. 18, 2016  9:49 AM)Shinji Wrote: Zatch Bell.
OHHH

i used to watch it when i was a kid. Sadly, only 2 - 3 episodes was what i saw. Wasn't the Japanese version the original one? It should be complete..
(May. 18, 2016  10:30 AM)Es Iratus Wrote:
OHHH

i used to watch it when i was a kid. Sadly, only 2 - 3 episodes was what i saw. Wasn't the Japanese version the original one? It should be complete..
Cool!
XD

Yeah, but they didn't make a 4th season...
They even had a perfect storyline for it...
Crying
(May. 18, 2016  11:01 AM)Shinji Wrote:
(May. 18, 2016  10:30 AM)Es Iratus Wrote:
OHHH

Cool!
XD

Crying
Yeah. it was a pretty cool plot.
(May. 18, 2016  12:58 PM)Es Iratus Wrote:
(May. 18, 2016  11:01 AM)Shinji Wrote:
(May. 18, 2016  10:30 AM)Es Iratus Wrote: OHHH

Cool!
XD

Crying
Yeah. it was a pretty cool plot.

What a shame...
Crying
It's kinda like Soul Eater combined with Shaman King.. If that made sense.
I remember when I used to watch Zatch Bell on Cartoon Network. I noticed that in the show, that these guns that some thugs wielded were glowing green, and I was confused why, and years later, I realized that it's probably for censorship purposes.
Chaos Snack Mix (best thing of all time from the same company that makes Pirate Booty) and Trader Joe's Mango Sauce are the two things my tummy has been craving for ages, but alas they have both been discontinued almost 10 years now.