Discontinued Items/TV Shows/Foods discussion thread

I can barely remember those. Its fading away.

Anyone remember Burger King's Chicken Fries that got replaced with Chicken Strips? Yeah. Tired
Alpha Wrote:Anyone remember Burger King's Chicken Fries that got replaced with Chicken Strips?

I believe I do, actually.

Do they still serve those crown-shaped chicken nuggets, though? I haven't been there in ages, lol.
Yup. They were literally the only thing my cousin ate other than candy. In fact when my parents took my aunt and him to LegoLand, his dinner was an Oreo shake. And he ate nothing prior to that. He can't go a day without Little Caesers $5 pizza. Sorry for going off topic. I liked the old nuggets, they had more flavor.
shido Knowing they don't sell them, I still try to order them, just to see if they bring them back.
I faintly remember the colored ketchup Tongue_out
(Nov. 30, 2014  11:15 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Yup. They were literally the only thing my cousin ate other than candy. In fact when my parents took my aunt and him to LegoLand, his dinner was an Oreo shake. And he ate nothing prior to that. He can't go a day without Little Caesers $5 pizza. Sorry for going off topic. I liked the old nuggets, they had more flavor.

Sorry if this is off topic, but when my brother went to McDonalds, it had a warning sign on the door that said
"
WARNING

THERE ARE CHEMICALS INSIDE THE FOOD IN BEVERAGES THAT MAY CAUSE CANCER, BIRTH DEFECTS... (etc)".
(Nov. 30, 2014  9:19 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Do you guys mean these?
Copy and paste the link.

Yeah those things.
(Dec. 01, 2014  1:59 AM)Ocean Wrote: " WARNING

THERE ARE CHEMICALS INSIDE THE FOOD IN BEVERAGES THAT MAY CAUSE CANCER, BIRTH DEFECTS... (etc)".

It think it was for theses Shrek glass or something like that. Anyway, if it's real, it mean that McDonald's food is even more junk than before.
(Dec. 01, 2014  2:28 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote:

It think it was for theses Shrek glass or something like that. Anyway, if it's real, it mean that McDonald's food is even more junk than before.

Nope. Apparently, McDonalds restaurants in California have to have that sign, as they were sued. But, that's getting off-topic.

Speaking of McDonalds, I really miss the "old" Happy Meals. You know, before they had to come with rotten apple slices and you got regular-sized food, haha.

OMG I remember those glasses! Highest quality thing you'll ever see in a happy meal.
(Dec. 01, 2014  2:37 AM)Leone19 Wrote:

Nope. Apparently, McDonalds restaurants in California have to have that sign, as they were sued. But, that's getting off-topic.

Speaking of McDonalds, I really miss the "old" Happy Meals. You know, before they had to come with rotten apple slices and you got regular-sized food, haha.

They changed the Happy Meals because some kids got obesity because they wanted to get the toy they wanted. I guess the obesity issue was at its height in the mid-2000s, before you could buy your happy meal toy on eBay. I also hate the super microscopic fries, there's literally 25 individual fries in them. The box is about an inch and a half wide.
(Dec. 01, 2014  5:20 AM)BURGER KING Wrote: OMG I remember those glasses! Highest quality thing you'll ever see in a happy meal.
I recently spotted some of them in a garage sale or something like that, even there was everywhere in all McDonalds and newspaper some notices to not keep theses glass. Wow.
(Dec. 01, 2014  6:23 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2014  2:37 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2014  2:28 AM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: It think it was for theses Shrek glass or something like that. Anyway, if it's real, it mean that McDonald's food is even more junk than before.

They changed the Happy Meals because some kids got obesity because they wanted to get the toy they wanted. I guess the obesity issue was at its height in the mid-2000s, before you could buy your happy meal toy on eBay. I also hate the super microscopic fries, there's literally 25 individual fries in them. The box is about an inch and a half wide.

My littlest brother likes the happy meals, but when he eats all the fries, he's all "ME WANT MORE!" XD He gets VERY mad if he doesn't get his fries. He "filed a complaint" to McDonald's which was composed of "Excuse me, Mr. Waiter? *cute face morphs to a serious face* Why in the world do you give me little fries?! Me big boy, so I need BIG fries. Thank you!" My parents didn't notice he said that, I did, overtly, until the manager came to us with a bag of fries, apologizing. XD Sorry for off-topic post

Speaking of McDonald's, who's glad the McRib's back? Now, they don't taste as well as they used too.
Oh I don't believe this... A bag if fries was given to your brother because the manager felt bad? At any of my local McDonalds, they'd be like: Go and forward that to our corporate office, have a good day. No fries for you.
Is it wrong that I was eating McDonalds while typing this?
Yes, very wrong. I should sue you now. XD

I guess I can't say I'm a big boy since I order them specifically for the toy. XD

Do they still sell Honey Combs? We ask the cashiers to direct us to them and all they do is give us the knockoff brand. We checked our local Walmart, they don't have them. If anyone does know where they are, please tell me.
(Dec. 02, 2014  1:29 AM)~Alpha~ Wrote: Do they still sell Honey Combs? We ask the cashiers to direct us to them and all they do is give us the knockoff brand. We checked our local Walmart, they don't have them. If anyone does know where they are, please tell me.

Yes, I recently eat some of thems, and I still don't like it.
Where did you buy them? So glad they didn't stop making my fave cereal.
(Dec. 02, 2014  1:44 AM)~Alpha~ Wrote: Where did you buy them? So glad they didn't stop making my fave cereal.

They are in any kind of grocery near of me, I think. I'm not so much interested in food.
I'll add closed down stores, KB Toys. Yes, it's kinda like Toys R Us. Still, it seemed like a better TRU, because you could play with some sample toys. I'm not entirely sure about the hands on toy part, I was 6 the last time I went.
Excuse the necro, I have a new one: Skittles gum. As a kid, my blend of MLG was Skittles and Welchs grape and/or strawberry. I want it back now. That gum was so tasty, and it was... Awesome. If any of you guys have them at your local stores, tell me.
Let's see. Dragon Tales, American Dragon, the non sucky Ben-10 where they don't screw with his age and continue his never ending summer, Kim Possible, the original Pokemon (now it seems as if it's just repeating itself), Kim Possible, and lastly, Cartoon Network. Now all they release is random shows with 0 storyline designed for small children.
I never actually watched the original Pokemon serie, I was too young I guess.
(Dec. 29, 2015  6:23 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I never actually watched the original Pokemon serie, I was too young I guess.

They still play it on Boomerang, iirc.

Boomerang is so underrated.
R.I.P circuit city.... I will remember you're burnt smell and use of giving me a broken spirit after making me watch that melee gameplay. Now I'll never be able to wombo combo with falco.

Oh and Oreo cereal
I miss Dexter's Laboratory , Chowder ( still airing today but no new episodes )