Discontinued Items/TV Shows/Foods discussion thread

This thread revolves around anything that has been discontinued. It could be anything. I'll start by naming something discontinued.
I drank some 2013 expired Welchs Grape and Strawberry soda, and when I took my first sip, I felt 7 years younger. That's how long ago was the last time I drank it. (I'm not encouraging the consumption of any edibles that have expired.) Sorry if this broke any community rules.
This is actually an interesting subject. I would have to say that my own lost item due to it being discontinued is a loaf of blueberry bread. It stopped being produced at least ten years ago, and ever since, the only thing that I found that was similar was blueberry bagels. It is not as smooth/mellow as bread can be though ...

Oh, I also learned yesterday that normal foam puzzle tiles to create a safe mat for kids are basically discontinued at Wal-Mart, when they seemed to be super in stock just earlier this month ...

Zeller's brand of these puffy onion ring chips. Soooo tasty Unhappy
This really tasty macaroni called wacky mac

It was my favourite thing to eat when i was a kid...;(
I cried when Mr. T Gold Chain Bubblegum got discontinued... IT WAS SO GOOD!
Kazuto Wrote:This really tasty macaroni called wacky mac

Damn, I miss it so much, it's not even funny, dude.

dis could hav been us nao devouring evry cheesy bite
These Scooby Snack Cinnamon cookie thingys that used to be in store everywhere. They were so good!
There are so many discontinued things that I miss, but this snack is the first to come to mind: (Click to View)

Cheez-It Twisters were my absolute favorite, non-Asian snack when I was little. Looking back, they were crunchy and tasted like Cheeto-dusted Cheez-Its, but with the body of pretzels.  ̄ー ̄

(Nov. 12, 2014  4:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: HMS yo. Plastics.

Truer words...
Please tell me someone else remembers Fruit Twistables and Yogos.

Slow go on the Yogos.
Slimer Kool-Aid, Crystal Pepsi.
Gameboy Advanced D":
Bionicle (Not anymore heh)
MegaMan figures by Jazwares.
It's about time I said some: Mountain Dew Game Fuel (never tried it, but I wanted to) Crystal Pepsi, Pepsi Blue, chocolate Skittles, Fizzled Skittles (they were carbonated to mimick soda. And most of all, The Simpsons Movie Sprinkilicious donut. There is no sweeter or better donut than it. I've only found one 7/11 that still makes this, and you basically have to pre-order it. Also, Smints were discontinued. I only tasted them a couple times, and they were good. My mouth is now watering, too bad I can't taste these anymore.
As far as the USA is concerned, yes. I'm open to imports, but it must be under $10.
The last time I drinked Pepsi blue was last year in November (I think?)
I really miss the bakugan TV show. Even though the later seasons were pretty bad, I would still like to see reruns of season 1 and 2 on TV. And NO! I am not talking about "Bakutech" I'm talking about the Battle Brawlers with Dan and Drago. I also really miss the toys ever since they were discontinued everywhere except for Japan...
I guess this may be a necro, but I have two additions to discontinues. Ink's WBO comics and Saturday Morning Cartoons. They both are animation related, I really hope that some network reboots the SMCs.
I'm so used to waking up to SMC's, I woke up early this morning, disappointed that the stupid family-friendly junk was on at the time they're supposed to come on. CW made the worst decision they could ever make: mess with peeps' cartoons.
(Nov. 29, 2014  10:29 PM)~Alpha~ Wrote: I'm so used to waking up to SMC's, I woke up early this morning, disappointed that the stupid family-friendly junk was on at the time they're supposed to come on. CW made the worst decision they could ever make: mess with peeps' cartoons.

Err...What's CW?
It's a public TV network. It's not that great, just the SMCs.
I'll admit it, I'm a 2000s kid. Anyone remember Heinz EZ Squirt? That colored ketchup that made French fries look like some kid puked on it? Yeah, that's another discontinued product I want back. I want green ketchup now.
omg The CW Kids was awesome.
TMNT 2002, Classic Johnny Test when it was good...

But then Loonatics Unleashed.
Why.
(Nov. 30, 2014  8:00 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: It's a public TV network. It's not that great, just the SMCs.
I'll admit it, I'm a 2000s kid. Anyone remember Heinz EZ Squirt? That colored ketchup that made French fries look like some kid puked on it? Yeah, that's another discontinued product I want back. I want green ketchup now.

What was used in the ketchup?
It was food coloring. I can't guarantee that, because Heinz made some outlandish ketchup colors like yellow ketchup, what? And teal. There was even a mystery bottle where you could get 3 weird colors.
(Nov. 12, 2014  11:10 PM)Mehoyminoy Wrote: These Scooby Snack Cinnamon cookie thingys that used to be in store everywhere. They were so good!

I remember having those when I was younger...
(Nov. 30, 2014  7:27 PM)Echizen Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2014  11:10 PM)Mehoyminoy Wrote: These Scooby Snack Cinnamon cookie thingys that used to be in store everywhere. They were so good!

I remember having those when I was younger...
My parents say they used to buy it for me all the time. Thing is I can't remember how they tasted or what heck they even looked like. I musta been real young. Or they're talking about something else?
Do you guys mean these?
Copy and paste the link.