Disappointing moments

Hey guys, I hope you don't wonder why the thread's name is so negative. It's just because I had such a disappointing a few minutes ago and I wondered whether some of you used to feel the same, too. I really don't want any sympathy, I just want to express my feelings and thoughts.
 I've always been persuaded that my combo called Lost Longinus Magnum Variabel would be strong enough to show myself that I finally created an own combo which is even able to win against God Beys, even against Maximum Garuda. But when I saw my Beyblade then losing more than 4 times in a row, I recognized that a Beyblade which is so unreliable like this, only strong against perfectly strong launched opponents, can never be my top one partner.

So maybe some of you, guys, have already done the same experience, too.
disappointing moments: most newer beyblade releases. Just...look at them...bJ, aB. Even Bearing turned out to be a flop, why can't TT make these fantastic concepts work? they're probably rich enough with all the gVs kids buy to make their "Strike God Valkyrie" and beat their friends etc.

idk, sorry for ranting. But I just can't stand those pointless, filler (money-bait) releases. They drive me nuts and make me disappointed

*cough cough* RBV 9, *cough cough*
When a Random Booster comes out with a really good bey that confirmed is super expensive.
Also what Dragunix said.
When you firat launch lendgend spiggan and it burst
When your combo bursts right before outspinning the opponent.
(Feb. 17, 2018  5:26 PM)MWF Wrote: When your combo bursts right before outspinning the opponent.

Aah you mean that case refering to Burst Priority dont you?
(Feb. 17, 2018  9:50 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2018  5:26 PM)MWF Wrote: When your combo bursts right before outspinning the opponent.

Aah you mean that case refering to Burst Priority dont you?

well I was battling two random combos. The attack type one was about to stop spinning but on it's last rotation it bursted the defense type.
if u dont like overly expensive beys just get hasbro way cheaper if you have the patience 14 dollars for a switchstrike starter
when i made the supposedly best combo ever and lost to libra and all of my friends