Good
28.57%
Good but I dont like it
14.29%
Bad but I like it
35.71%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
(Apr. 02, 2021  8:29 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:47 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I know the show is completely trash and in the second season a women kissed a 12 year old boy

but you know 
works for kids right?
Like, I made 5 ppl on my school to like it when we were 9
cause kids are stupid  easily entertained

lol
is kinda that but its not even close

Hey 6Jupiter5 are you ok in rating my drawings and commenting on them so I can actually learn how to draw?
If so here is my Chomp and if not, here is my Chomp:
(he looks more like a torosaurus than a triceratops but you cant say I didnt try)
[Image: 0401212001.jpg]

Imma work on ace and spiny now

i didn't know any new millennial words when I first watched the first 5 mins of this show like 6 yrs ago. I knew there was a word for it, but what was it? a garbage anime with stubby weird-haired 4 year olds with even worse cgi? i watched wakfu, digimon, pokemon, yugioh, Netflix voltron(which even back then i knew they were going to ruin) and on some occasions freaking mlp(when i was grounded and my sis had the tv don't judge). But even that show had its redeeming moments, like twilight sparkle versus the minotaur dude(like tyrone or smth), or pinkie pies smile song. but dinosaur king? all i remember is one day clicking on that show, and hearing "DiNosAUR KinG is WHatcHa wANna beEe" in that generic 2000's rock pop garbage and clicking off faster than(read if ur 18+)
then i decided to try again a few years later, and skipped the intro. bro those voices were as high pitched as a simp's elated screech when logging on to a stream to see some girl sleeping. jeez, never again. like what you like but this is pure garbage

I know
I was stupid when I was a kid thats why I liked it
it just came to my mind that this shut exists yesterday and then I decided to draw stuff
What is dinosaur king?
(Apr. 05, 2021  10:53 PM)kai edits Wrote: What is dinosaur king?

A show about dinosaurs that turn into cards and stuff, that is so trash that I liked it when I was a kid
Its trash and cringy tho, but the kids on my school (including me) were stupid and liked it
Do I recommend you to watch it?
No, unlesss you are really childish or/and likes bad things
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:39 AM)Pixi Wrote: dinosaur train is the first thing that came to mind when I saw the thread title

me too lol i thought this was dino train. i used to love that show lol.

oh i loved the show. i just wished that the mc (dont remem name) didnt dodge that kiss from that girl that he was friends with. (wouldve not broke machine and plus... yea.)
(Apr. 06, 2021  12:49 AM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2021  2:39 AM)Pixi Wrote: dinosaur train is the first thing that came to mind when I saw the thread title

me too lol i thought this was dino train. i used to love that show lol.

oh i loved the show. i just wished that the mc (dont remem name) didnt dodge that kiss from that girl that he was friends with. (wouldve not broke machine and plus... yea.)

Dude I wouldnt dodge the kiss if I was him
not cause I like the girl (Zoe) but because my friends in school (in Brazil) did and then I could brag about it lol

But the one that broke the time machine was Dr Z (the short old man) that was sleeping and drooling
(Apr. 06, 2021  12:56 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  12:49 AM)eggblader Wrote: me too lol i thought this was dino train. i used to love that show lol.

Dude I wouldnt dodge the kiss if I was him
not cause I like the girl (Zoe) but because my friends in school did and then I could brag about it lol

But the one that broke the time machine was Dr Z  (the short old man) that was sleeping and drooling

no lol. after he dodged, he broke something.
(Apr. 06, 2021  12:57 AM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  12:56 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Dude I wouldnt dodge the kiss if I was him
not cause I like the girl (Zoe) but because my friends in school did and then I could brag about it lol

But the one that broke the time machine was Dr Z  (the short old man) that was sleeping and drooling

no lol. after he dodged, he broke something.
I know but the Dr did a bigger prob than him
he broke something but it wasnt critical, but the dr drooling was the one that caused the mess (I am literally rewatching this ep rn)
(Apr. 06, 2021  12:59 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  12:57 AM)eggblader Wrote: no lol. after he dodged, he broke something.
I know but the Dr did a bigger prob than him
he broke something but it wasnt critical, but the dr drooling was the one that caused the mess (I am literally rewatching this ep rn)

lol zoe be like: oh some random kid from the 13th century kissed me. now ima show this other kid who i know already how good kisses are.
(Apr. 06, 2021  1:00 AM)eggblader Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  12:59 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I know but the Dr did a bigger prob than him

lol zoe be like: oh some random kid from the 13th century kissed me. now ima show this other kid who i know already how good kisses are.
Lol
I remember when I was a kid I didnt want a gf, and almost no boys on my age did, but all the girls on my age wanted a bf
DINOSAUR KING IS WHAT YOU WANT TO BE YEAHHHHH!!!!
(Apr. 06, 2021  1:02 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  1:00 AM)eggblader Wrote: lol zoe be like: oh some random kid from the 13th century kissed me. now ima show this other kid who i know already how good kisses are.
Lol
I remember when I was a kid I didnt want a gf, and almost no boys on my age did, but all the girls on my age wanted a bf

right lol and now im hearing eight yo having gf. like wtfish dude.
(Apr. 06, 2021  1:03 AM)LeftBurst Wrote: DINOSAUR KING IS WHAT YOU WANT TO BE YEAHHHHH!!!!

(wait noah
you actually watched it?)

(Make your move! C'mon an' make your move!) 
Dinosaur King is your destiny, YEAHH!
(Apr. 06, 2021  1:05 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  1:03 AM)LeftBurst Wrote: DINOSAUR KING IS WHAT YOU WANT TO BE YEAHHHHH!!!!

(wait noah

Dinosaur King is your destiny, yeah

Dude of course, that was my jammmmm. Jake and I used to go to this ice rank all the time because they had a Dinosaur King machine. It gave you a random card every time you played and you could swipe the card and use the dinosaur in the game. It was epic
(Apr. 06, 2021  1:09 AM)LeftBurst Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  1:05 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: (wait noah

Dude of course, that was my jammmmm. Jake and I used to go to this ice rank all the time because they had a Dinosaur King machine. It gave you a random card every time you played and you could swipe the card and use the dinosaur in the game. It was epic

Nice
when I was in brazil I didnt know it was a game and a card game so me and the bois made the cards out of cardboard...
and started singing the theme song in the front of the entire class

just a random thing: I called chomp cheeto's because we tought he looked like one
and then along came cheeto the bey on the stores ( we didnt know horusood's name was cheeto yet, so, sorry for the disrespect)
(Apr. 06, 2021  1:09 AM)LeftBurst Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  1:05 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: (wait noah

So its kinda like the Beyblade Burst App but Dinosaur King.
(Apr. 06, 2021  1:12 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  1:09 AM)LeftBurst Wrote: Dude of course, that was my jammmmm. Jake and I used to go to this ice rank all the time because they had a Dinosaur King machine. It gave you a random card every time you played and you could swipe the card and use the dinosaur in the game. It was epic

So its kinda like the Beyblade Burst App but Dinosaur King.

no carp sherlock
lol

last year I used an nds emulator and downloaded dinosaur king rom from a sketchy website and my phone got a virus and I got sad

I got confused by the rock, paper and scissors stuff too