Digimon Zero Story #2

Hi, if you've read Burning Kai's Digimon Zero story, you might like this one. Without further ado, here it is:
Chapter 1 (Click to View)
Chapter 2 (Click to View)
Chapter 3 (Click to View)
This better just be the side story for Akio from the original.
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:30 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: This is a very poorly written story

Well not everyone is a great writer. People really need to understand that... And yes, I do realize that people should realize and edit stuff if they want to put it on the forum. Hes not a famous author, hes not the best writer in the world, hes an average kid, hes just human. Tongue_out_wink

He did say that he has writers block, ya know. My teachers say that I'm a great writer, but I too have writers block. Most authors have it too. So if you people are not going to give supportive comments, don't say anything at all.

If people give bad comments like that, prove that you are a better writer first. Tongue_out_wink

Akio, great job on the story! Make sure you finish this, because I'm looking forward to the final product of the Digimon thing you guys are making!
See? Good example right there. Wink
(Aug. 14, 2012  1:46 PM)Ansonih Sama Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2012  2:30 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: This is a very poorly written story

Well not everyone is a great writer. People really need to understand that... And yes, I do realize that people should realize and edit stuff if they want to put it on the forum. Hes not a famous author, hes not the best writer in the world, hes an average kid, hes just human. Tongue_out_wink

He did say that he has writers block, ya know. My teachers say that I'm a great writer, but I too have writers block. Most authors have it too. So if you people are not going to give supportive comments, don't say anything at all.

If people give bad comments like that, prove that you are a better writer first. Tongue_out_wink

Akio, great job on the story! Make sure you finish this, because I'm looking forward to the final product of the Digimon thing you guys are making!
See? Good example right there. Wink
Thanks, it's not even done with chapter 1, but it will tie into Burning Kai's story soon. "DIGIVICE ACTIVATE-KAMEMON GENERATE!" I also thought of how Digimon could come into the real world but the digivice needs WiFi.

Cool. Good idea. I'm very excited for the final product!
Its good, but you do relies you should've asked before making another part to someone else's story?
(Aug. 14, 2012  3:41 PM)Burning Kai Wrote: Its good, but you do relies you should've asked before making another part to someone else's story?

But I requested you to write it, could I please add what happened to Akio before he met Kai in a story?
You are doing a good job. Make sure you add more explanation points.

EX: "Kamemon digivolve to.....Gwappamon!"