DigiMon: Makoto's Adventures

hey T.L if you need any help with digimon stories Just post here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-digital-Bug

It seems your friend posted on here, so if you need any help with digimon info just ask, I know quite alot.
You got it!
Hey, don't give him all the credit, I'm helping with this story, too!
All I am is his friend, instead of co-writer apparently....
@ Kai8000: You tell him!
Here are the new digivices for the characters: Makoto's: orange d-arc with a silver circle around screen Kanes: Green d-arc with white around screen. Rix: red with white around screen Rix's sister (Keep forgetting the name): Gold with silver around screen.
@ Kai8000: Her name is Chelsea

Also, these new Digivices will appear in a much later chapter!
Ok then, I just wanted to have a "sneak-peak" of the Digivices.
You mean you wanted to provide a sneak peek!
OK, whatever, I gave a sneak peek. I have a new character!:

Name: Yuuto Daishima
Creator: Kai8000
Digivice: Completely silver d-arc, never had a v-pet
Partner: Monodramon
Desc: Dissapearer at the age of 8 to the Digital World. He had never had a v-pet and it is unknown how he got to the Digital World. Has a huge crush on Kane's sister, Nya. He has brown hair and green eyes. Brown cargo pants and a bandage on his arm. Out of all of the characters in the story he has been in the Digital World and with digimon the most. He has a camouflage t-shirt.
Extra notes: I named his first name after Matt from "Digimon Adventure"s Japanese voice actor. He is Makoto's twin brother.

(Jul. 04, 2012  1:35 AM)Kai8000 Wrote: OK, whatever, I gave a sneak peek. I have a new character!:

Name: Yuuto Daishima
Creator: Kai800
Digivice: Completely silver d-arc, never had a v-pet
Partner: Monodramon
Desc: Disappeared at the age of 8 to the Digital World. He had never had a v-pet, and it is unknown how he got to there. Has a huge crush on Kane's sister, Nya. He has brown hair and green eyes. Brown cargo pants and a bandage on his arm. Out of all of the characters in the story he has been in the Digital World, and with digimon the most. He has a camouflage t-shirt.
Extra notes: I named his first name after Matt from "Digimon Adventure"s Japanese voice actor. He is Makoto's twin brother.

Fixed
Um.. OK. Do you like it?
It's fabulous! I might have to come up with a flashback-type interlude narrated by Makoto himself
Great idea! I'd say, even though we're only on chapter 1, I think this story will go great!
I can't wait till chapter 2 is up Grin
(Jul. 04, 2012  5:39 PM)Kai8000 Wrote: I can't wait till chapter 2 is up Grin
Whoops, sorry for having two post in a row, I forgot to just add it as a edit for quote.

That's alright!
Good news, me and T.L-Drago are finishing up on chapter 2!
@ Kai8000: Don't get too excited!

This chapter isn't finished yet, but I will do what I can!
I know, but its going to be AWESOME.
@ Kai8000: Can't really blame you for being younger than me
You are 8 years older, never mind that, how many paragraphs are there for chapter 2 done?
EDIT: How long till chapter two will be done?!
(Jul. 02, 2012  7:48 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2012  7:47 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Glad you liked it!

Dude, I saw Kai-V reading this. No lie lol.

Chapter 2 is up and running, and ready to be read!
Name: Reiko Hiyama
Creator: Kai8000
Partner: Tentomon
Digivice: crimson D-Arc
Desc: Blonde short hair, green eyes and a black hoodie. Like the others, was brought to the DigiWorld via virtual pet portal. A loner, without much friends until he meets the other Tamers. Not much is known about his past.
Also his name is from BlackWarGreymon's japanese voice actors last name and Davis' Japanese voice actor's first name.