Did somebody order another MFB-nerd?

Hello, everyone~
I'm being send here from the faraway county of Germany (faraway depending on where you actually are, naturally).
I'm totally into Metal Fight Beyblade, that's why I'm here. Sadly, I've never seen much of Bakuten Shoot.
I care more about the series and it's characters than about real life blading, though that's fun, too.

My favourites out of those characters are
Ryuutaro Fukami (by far. I mean, really far. Nothing gonna reach my love for this boy)
Merci (Talking computer, what more do I want?)
Daidouji (He ate my brain)
Madoka (Too. Adorable. Must. Hug.)
... and a hell lot of others. I almost like every character, when i think about it XD

And I'm a horrible shipper sometimes. Be warned.

Aside from Beyblade I'm your average Otaku-girl. Total RP-nerd.

Yeah.

... uhm... hi?
Heheh. I'm newish too, but i guess know quite alot bout beyblading. Anyways, welcome to the wbo! It'll come real handy when you're finding someone to battle or something.
Hmm...
I guess we're both currently in not-usa-countries (In china but going back to america. To chill. and be cool and awesome. And obviously to BEEYBBLLAADDEE!)
WELCOME TO THE WBO!! HAVE A GOOD TIME HERE!!
Do not forget to read this
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!
Welcome<3 x3, I am Also Neew, My Leone Is ready to kick some carp though~!
Welcome to the WBO! Enjoy! Joyful_2

And your introductory is really good. I almost feel like I know everything 'bout you. Tongue_out Jk
So? Then what color is the wall in my room? xD

Okay, stupidity aside, thanks for all the welcomes so far, everyone!
Welcome and enjoy the WBO.
Welcome, Im trying to get used to all of this as if Now..~
(Jul. 27, 2011  1:17 PM)AppleBlossoms Wrote: So? Then what color is the wall in my room? xD

Okay, stupidity aside, thanks for all the welcomes so far, everyone!

Purple! Pinching_eyes_2 Don't mind that.

Yeah, stupidity. :p

Besides, you might wanna check out my Facebolt Shop. xD
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Challeng...#pid528824
Hi guys I am kind of new too and I am still trying to learn more about beyblade. I love Beyblade Metal Fusion and I hope to learn more cool stuff about it with the assistance of you all!

Thanks guys!
(Jul. 27, 2011  1:29 PM)Pyroblast Wrote: Hi guys I am kind of new too and I am still trying to learn more about beyblade. I love Beyblade Metal Fusion and I hope to learn more cool stuff about it with the assistance of you all!

Thanks guys!

Wrong place to intro. Do not put your intro in someone else's tread. Anyways, Welcome to the WBO!
(Jul. 27, 2011  11:31 AM)AppleBlossoms Wrote: Hello, everyone~
I'm being send here from the faraway county of Germany (faraway depending on where you actually are, naturally).
I'm totally into Metal Fight Beyblade, that's why I'm here. Sadly, I've never seen much of Bakuten Shoot.
I care more about the series and it's characters than about real life blading, though that's fun, too.

My favourites out of those characters are
Ryuutaro Fukami (by far. I mean, really far. Nothing gonna reach my love for this boy)
Merci (Talking computer, what more do I want?)
Daidouji (He ate my brain)
Madoka (Too. Adorable. Must. Hug.)
... and a hell lot of others. I almost like every character, when i think about it XD

And I'm a horrible shipper sometimes. Be warned.

Aside from Beyblade I'm your average Otaku-girl. Total RP-nerd.

Yeah.

... uhm... hi?

Welcome I am very new to here as well as to Beyblading hope to talk to you more.
Welcome! I can see you will be a good member here ;D Don't spam, read the rules, and have fun.
Germany you say? Wow, I don't think we have many people from there. It's always USA/Canada or like India, XD Welcome, have a good time man.
Really? Beyblade has a lot of fans in Germany. Then again, I know most of them from the biggest German-speaking Beyboard and they're not good at speaking English. So that's probably why you don't get to see many of us here.

I'm really glad I've decided to finally join this forum as well, the amount of welcomes I get is amazing!
Welcome! Yeah, WBO's awesome.