Diamond is now moderator, and a few other rule implementations!

On this bright day, Diamond has now been made moderator! From the second he joined, he has displayed exemplary behaviour and has kept on giving good advice and great answers, so congratulations to him!
(P.S. Stop changing your username!)

In other news, in an attempt to stop any further Beyblade questions being posted in the Questions and Comments forum, we have decided to add a default message which is displayed in the post rectangle whenever you want to start a new topic in that section. Hopefully we will not have to close so many threads now... Users will now definitely be warned if they still post unrelated topics there.

Moreover, because of general ethics but also of several issues that happened to the Beyblade community years ago on this subject, we wish to implement a new avatar and signature rule: only material that is official, or for which you have explicit permission from the artist, can be used. I think we can all agree that this is a simple rule to follow; eventually we all have to learn not to use anything Google comes up with, and in the case of fanart, some artists were especially unhappy when they realised that their art was stolen.

Finally, since we think giving a first 10% warning is not too efficient sometimes, a one-hour suspension has been attached to it now.

Now, hurry and bathe in the super cool upcoming releases of Metal Fight Beyblade, and do not forget that the current Face Contest is going to end on July 23rd!
Congratulations Diamond! Y'know, for a supposed 13 year old, you're really mature.

EDIT: Also, I think bathing in the new releases would be quite painful.
Hah, congratulations, R. Finally you become a moderator
Hmm, I just tried making a new topic in the Questions and Comment section. I think that really will help. Hopefully, there'll be the day when I can delete my automated message code. =p
(Jul. 19, 2010  2:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote: (P.S. Stop changing your username!)
Sorry, haha.
This will be the very last time I'm changing my username, I promise.

Thank you Daegor42, K (RエスコルピオT125JB) and SubterraMaster! Joyful_2

EDIT: As for the Face Contest, am I still allowed to enter?
(Jul. 19, 2010  2:46 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hmm, I just tried making a new topic in the Questions and Comment section. I think that really will help. Hopefully, there'll be the day when I can delete my automated message code. =p
The code was already in function for the last topic you posted in and that I just locked though, hah ... Ah, damn.
Congradulations Diamond now "You've got the touch, You've got the power"

Kai-V, if you take a screen-shot of a MFB episode and use that as a avatar is that considered "official"
(Jul. 19, 2010  2:54 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Kai-V, if you take a screen-shot of a MFB episode and use that as a avatar is that considered "official"
Yes, there is no problem with screenshots, as I wrote in the rules.
(Jul. 19, 2010  2:47 AM)Diamond Wrote: EDIT: As for the Face Contest, am I still allowed to enter?

(Jul. 04, 2010  12:30 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: * The WBO Committee isn't eligible, as per usual.

You're not on the committee, right? It should be fine, I think.

EDIT: Don't quote me on that though.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the answer.Joyful_2
Congrats Diamond you deserve it I already see who's might be the next mod his name also has a D Wink I really hope you make it and Diamond congrats!!! Grin
(Jul. 19, 2010  3:20 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Congrats Diamond you deserve it I already see who's might be the next mod his name also has a D Wink I really hope you make it and Diamond congrats!!! Grin

I'm thinking Daegor Gasp
(Jul. 19, 2010  3:24 AM)Pyro Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2010  3:20 AM)GeneralHawx Wrote: Congrats Diamond you deserve it I already see who's might be the next mod his name also has a D Wink I really hope you make it and Diamond congrats!!! Grin

I'm thinking Daegor Gasp

Wink I unno but he's always at the source for solutions and he's always being beaten or beating XD
Congratulations Diamond!

Greetings from Federacion Mundial de Beyblade!
congratulations diamond and/or climax =p
Question about the avatar rule,by offical do you mean like offical art work done by a series such as my avatar is a cover from one of the volumes of akira (i think) so would that count as being offical?
(Jul. 19, 2010  4:17 AM)Dirge Wrote: Question about the avatar rule,by offical do you mean like offical art work done by a series such as my avatar is a cover from one of the volumes of akira (i think) so would that count as being offical?
Yes.
(Jul. 19, 2010  4:11 AM)momiji manju Wrote: congratulations diamond and/or climax =p

Who, what are you?!!! I jest.
We could seriously use more younglings like you, Crystal Zenith. Wink
Congrats to one of the most active contributors.
This was expected. Wink

A hearty congratulations to Diamond/Climax/Whatever your're going to name yourself as next!
And are you now I think the youngest Committee member? Very nice. Joyful_3

Also yes, I think everybody's guess of the next moderator should be daegor. Tongue_out

Congratulations again!
Congrats Diamond!
You have definitely shown your strengths to this board, and we're all glad that you're here!
This DOES make him the youngest mod on the board, correct?
Congratulations Diamond, your a great addition to the WBO
Congratulations Diamond! You really deserve it, you're always here to help. Thanks to you I got nice Beyblades in Hong Kong.
Congratulations Diamond, I know you will do a good job. Smile