Diamond is now moderator, and a few other rule implementations!

Congratulations Diamond! I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job Smile
Congratulations Diamond! Smile

Question to Kai-V: the one-hour suspension is for the avatar and signature thing or generally for the first warning attacched to an user?
(Jul. 19, 2010  12:43 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Question to Kai-V: the one-hour suspension is for the avatar and signature thing or generally for the first warning attacched to an user?

Well, I'm not Kai-V, but maybe I can answer.

The community rules have been updated (I think) and under Warning System it says a 10% warning gives a one hour suspension, so I think it's universal, and that a signature/avatar infraction simply gives 10%.

EDIT: Also, why do people seem to think I'll be next mod? *rolls eyes*
congrats diamond or diamondclimax when you helped me about the light wheels and M145Q hopeflly you and the mods will make this forum be alive forever
Welcome to the team, Diamond. Congratulations also. :]
(Jul. 19, 2010  12:47 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2010  12:43 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Question to Kai-V: the one-hour suspension is for the avatar and signature thing or generally for the first warning attacched to an user?

Well, I'm not Kai-V, but maybe I can answer.

The community rules have been updated (I think) and under Warning System it says a 10% warning gives a one hour suspension, so I think it's universal, and that a signature/avatar infraction simply gives 10%.

EDIT: Also, why do people seem to think I'll be next mod? *rolls eyes*

It's because you answer people very formal and you provide resources for your information
(Jul. 19, 2010  12:47 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: Also, why do people seem to think I'll be next mod? *rolls eyes*

Ha, it's because you are a good source of information and you're pretty helpful in any other case too. Smile
You also seem to police the system often even though you're not a moderator, yet you take the heavy responsibility of one.

I think both you, and Diamond has been a real asset to us all.
Good job Diamond.

Now will you finally post a picture of yourself lol
(Jul. 20, 2010  3:12 AM)Jsc Wrote: Good job Diamond.

Now will you finally post a picture of yourself lol
Maybe, maybe not...

Anyway, Thanks everyone!Joyful_2
Congratz!! I'm always gonna be tempted to call you Climax
congrats (now wheres heart spade and clubs)
(Jul. 20, 2010  5:15 PM)jwb97a Wrote: congrats (now wheres heart spade and clubs)

I can't believe I didn't notice this before, but ♥ is also a moderator. Mind = blown.
(Jul. 20, 2010  5:15 PM)jwb97a Wrote: congrats (now wheres heart spade and clubs)

http://worldbeyblade.org/User-%E2%99%A5
Gratz Diamond! There is no one out there more deserving of being a mod than you!
Your a made man now Grin Congratz man!
(Jul. 20, 2010  5:16 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

I can't believe I didn't notice this before, but ♥ is also a moderator. Mind = blown.

Im sure alot of use remember the user ♦ ... although he made multiple accounts
of ♣ and ♠ . Idk if hes still around
You guys should give Diamond the Diamond Face.
See what I did there?
Congratulations diamond on becoming the new moderator.We are all proud of you.