Diablo II + Go + Paradox = Unbalanced and difficult Launch

I learned that the Go layer weight combined with the Paradox layer and Diablo II GT chip make the bey so uneven that it becomes difficult to properly launch.

I was using Heaven + Diablo II+  Go + Paradox + volcanic" It hits HARD because of how uneven it is but it also has a tendency to burst in the launcher.

Also the weights were all on the right side of the GT chip.
Paradox is a Forge disc. What layer do you actually mean? Naked?
Probably naked diabolos Paradox Volcanic’

Also are u suggesting it’s a good combo or a bad combo
Sorry,
I have Heaven diabolos Paradox Volcanic’ set up
(Feb. 21, 2020  10:48 PM)superrobotking Wrote: I have  Heaven diabolos Paradox Volcanic’ set up

Quite interesting. I've also seen Flare Valkyrie Gõ on Accel' used pretty well as an attack combo by a Japanese beytuber once, although I cannot find the same success when I tried the combo out myself.

Still not convinced on Gõ as it kills stamina too quickly even for attack combos.
The theory in my combo is that with go it would put more force on the the heaven wings to regain clicks. Mixed with the unevenness of Diabolos II to protrude one wing and the wreckless-ness of volcanic' for big hits and paradox's weight distribution for more stamina.

The only problem is that because the weight is extended so far and GO making it off balance its like putting shoes in a washing machine and makes it off balance when launching causing it to have a high self burst rate when you launch it hard enough
You could use Convert instead of Paradox to try to counteract the imbalance or even make it even more powerful.

Because this sounds like an interesting combo.

Using Convert will make it heavier and allow for an extra balance shift or even a counter balance effect.
OOO Convert looks very promising. Ill need to get my hands on one but yes
Although it may hit hard with that combo, I'm not sure Heaven actually has any attack potential. I believe Venom may be a better choice, but I'm not sure of this either.
i have heaven and it works more as a stamina layer it is simply too well rounded with not enough jagged edges to have much attack power
That is close to what I said, and Zwei/Judgement would be a better choice than Venom.