Diablo Aquario SP230GF [anti-attack/balance?]

Well I just got Bahamdia in the mail and came up with this setup using now one of my favorite track and tip set ups, SP230GF.

Diablo was used for extra weight and still have the ability to KO. When paired with the track and tip, it can not just outspin by tornado stalling but also KO.

Note, I'm not the best with attack tips. 20 rounds each battle.

Equipment
Beylauncher L/R
Beylauncher R
Launcher Grip
Attack type bey stadium

Tests

Vs. Stamina. (1/2 Sliding Shoot, 1/2 tornado stall)
Diablo Aquario SP230GF vs. Phantom Cancer AD145WD
Diablo: 60% (11 KO, 1 OS)
Phantom: 40% (All OS)

Vs. Defense (tornado stalled)
Diablo vs. Reviser Reviser BD145RS
Diablo: 70% (All OS)
Reviser: 30%. (4 OS, 2 KO)

Vs. Spin Stealer. (1/2 sliding shoot, 1/2 tornado stalled)
Diablo vs. Killerken Dragooon SA165EWD
Diablo: 50% (4 OS, 6 KO)
KD: 50% (All OS)

I am confused though if this is considered a anti-attack combo or more of a balance. Please help!

Backing up tests would be greatly appreciated. Grin
I would consider this balance. Anti-attack generally needs a rubber tip, except for special cases like Girago.

This actually seems really interesting, though. Is there anything that can be used as a sub for Diablo? Girago perhaps?
I don't have a Girago, but I really could see that being a substitute possibly with its self or Reviser. Then though, the ability to KO may not be as effective as with diablo. Sorry If I sound confusing, I'm not the best with wording.
Hmm, interesting results, especially how it did against a great defence combo in Revizer Revizer.

Also, for your first test, did you mean Phantom Cancer AD145WD?

Definitely will test this combo out, and I'll give results soon. Smile
Yeah I meant WD, haha. And thanks in advance for testing.
Girago is actually a great attacking Chrome Wheel.

I'll see if I can test this with Girago.
Doesn't bahamdia Dragooon SP230GF do exactly the same thing but more efficiently since more people would have Dragooon than Diablo Nemesis these days? Thanks for the testing though. Could you do tests against Duo ___ BGrin please though to see if this is equal to using Bahamdia Dragooon? Seeing this makes me wonder if the metal wheel even matters that much. The testing thread showed Duo sucked on it but I think even using phantom it would beat anything via stall. I'll test this when my new BB-10 arrives but anyone else is welcome to as well.
I was thinking of using Phantom at first. It had trouble against attacks (which I tested this combo against, I just lost the results). Anyways I don't have Duo, so what could I use as a substitute? Phantom?
Thunderdome came up with something like this literally a day and a half ago. MSF-H Gryph^2 SP230GF. It works pretty well actually. Smile I don't know if Diablo would work better than gryph, though.
I'm not sure as I don't have Gryph. Did he post results?
Hey Try it against my new bey combo I've created. It can beat blackout cannon's ultimate illegal combo in the Zero G stadium. MF-H Death Picses E230 FS. Death is in defense mode and E 230 is in locked elevator mode.
That combo may do decent in a Zero G stadium but this is a regular BB-10 stadium.
(Jun. 02, 2013  10:50 PM)Tri Wrote: I was thinking of using Phantom at first. It had trouble against attacks (which I tested this combo against, I just lost the results). Anyways I don't have Duo, so what could I use as a substitute? Phantom?

When I said anything could be used I meant just in terms of the stall element. What I mean is that considering it looks like even something that's not good for stamina can beat anything by stalling when on SP230GF then you don't need something that will KO so Phantom can be used. Read what I said again more carefully. I said Duo sucks on SP230 so use phantom. Could you do tests against stamina like the combo you used and Duo ___ B:D like I said but just using stalling please? I want to test my theory since if this can win just through stalling then I think there are a lot of things that could be used on SP230GF or just GF.
Yeah I understand. I meant what could I use B;D instead of Duo since I don't have one. I think Girago could do better with this combo like Shinobu said.

I will try with Phantom on SP230GF. What should I use on B;D?

2000th post Smile
Test it against Phantom Aquario B:D and Phantom Aquario AD145WD. Thanks. I can't wait for my stadium to get here. Few things I really want to test.
There's a problem though. I only have one phantom :\
You misunderstand. I want to see whether this specific combo can consistently win via stalling against stamina. So you don't need two phantoms.
Okay I see now. I thought you meant phantom SP230GF against Phantom B;D, not this particular combo.
I gotcha on those back up tests man. I'll be back soon.
Thought I'd throw some tests in vs. stamina (mostly for ultra. Tongue_out)
THESE WERE DONE INTENTIONALLY STALLING AQUARIO.

Diablo Aquario SP230GF vs. Duo Cygnus W145WD
Beys alternated launching first.
Aquario: wins, 0/10
Cygnus: wins, 10/10 (All OS)
Diablo Aquario SP230GF win rate: 0%

Aquario didn't even come close. Duo didn't even slow down before diablo exhausted its stamina.

Phantom Cancer SP230GF vs. Duo Cygnus W145WD
Beys alternated launching first.
Cancer: wins, 0/10
Cygnus: wins, 10/10 (All OS)
Phantom Cancer SP230GF win rate: 0%

Though GF hasn't been tested much at all yet in the BB-10, I personally think GF has absolutely no potential for tornado stallers. It's LAD can be very useful, and it has phenomenal sway attack in the Zero-G stadium, but neither of these combos came close to OSing Duo.
It's hard to control Tongue_out. I got used to it for tornado stalling. It took a lot of practice though. Thanks for this tests Smithicide

I forgot to mention the OS against phantom in my test was because Phantom took a hard hit and got really destabilized.
Okay, in my tests, DA never got an OS.
Here are the tests I did:
Vs. Duo Cygnus SR200 TB (Top Tier)
Cygnus always launched first for stamina purposes. (Even when I toyed around with it I never got an OS.)
DA Win: 35% (7 KO's)
Cygnus Win: 65% (9 KO's [self KO's included] 4 OS's)

Vs. Killerken^2 T125 WD
DA Win: 50% (10 KO's)
K^2 Win: 50% (9 KO's [self KO's included] 1 OS's)
Thanks for the tests man.

Anyways here's the reason I like this combo and consider it a balance combo. Against stamina, it can't OS very well but in a tournament situation if you were to use this combo against your opponent and he/she was using stamina, you would know to attempt sliding shoot if you can control GF effectively. And if against defense, tho would use tornado stall because as we know it can OS defense successfully. I'm not the best with wording as said on the last page Unhappy. Uhhg why do I try. I need a writer for hire!
(Jun. 03, 2013  2:32 AM)Tri Wrote: Thanks for the tests man.

Anyways here's the reason I like this combo and consider it a balance combo. Against stamina, it can't OS very well but in a tournament situation if you were to use this combo against your opponent and he/she was using stamina, you would know to attempt sliding shoot if you can control GF effectively. And if against defense, tho would use tornado stall because as we know it can OS defense successfully. I'm not the best with wording as said on the last page Unhappy. Uhhg why do I try. I need a writer for hire!

AI GOTCHOO AHN DEM RAITEENG SKEELS BRUH.
In all seriousness, I get what you're saying. It's a pretty versatile combo, kudos to you man.
Oh, I completely agree. I've spent countless hours practicing with GF, but I was stalling on purpose to see how GF actually held out in a pure endurance match, since we already knew could KO stamina combos. Smile