Devil Blade Testing Thread

Hello everyone! I've found that my Dynamite is getting quite beat up and I was deciding on whether to buy the random booster Devil blade or Dynamite blade. I did some digging and found test results for the Dynamite blade, but not any Devil testing. At this point Dynamite/Devil on F-Gear seem to have numerous uses in competetive play. I would love to have some testing to help me and other bladers who might be replacing their Dynamite or just getting into Beyblade decide what Beyblade is best to buy.

I have some tests that would be great if ya'll could complete:

1. Dynamite-F VS Vanish and Devil-F VS Vanish

(Wave is used because I have duplicates that proform the same way.)
Dynamite-F, Belial II, 3, Tapered, Wave (Low Mode) vs Vanish, Fafnir, 3, Tapered, Wave' (Low Mode)
Both were light launched.

Belial Wins: 1
Fafnir Wins: 1
Ties: 8

(Untested)
Devil-F, (Generic Core), (Similar Armor), (Similar Disk), (Similar Driver), (Low Mode) vs Vanish, (Generic Core), (Similar Armor), (Similar Disk), (Similar Driver), (Low Mode)
Both light launched.

Devil Wins: 
Vanish Wins:
Ties:

2. Dynamite-F VS. Devil-F

(Untested)
Dynamite-F, Belial II, 3, (Similar Disk), (Similar Meta Stamina Driver), (Low Mode) vs Devil-F, Belial II, 3, (Similar Disk), (Similar Meta Stamina Driver), (Low Mode)

Dynamite Wins:
Devil Wins:
Ties:

All valid input is welcome. Youtube videos or online experiances should be linked. Otherwise, don't give input you can't back up. If anybody sees anything that I have done wrong in this testing or this post, please do not hesitate to tell me about it. Thank you to everybody in advance!
To be honest, Devil and Dynamite are mostly close enough that wear level on each will provide a greater difference in performance than which you use.
Devil is slightly more uh, assertive? Not really aggressive. This is from my experience using both extensively testing for the last Perth tournament, and my discovery afterwards that I was somewhat wrong about devil being super critical and it was just the worn dynamite I was comparing to making most of the difference, but devil still being perhaps slightly better when mint. You aren't keeping it mint for that long though, so it ends up being mostly interchangeable.
(Jun. 20, 2022  4:43 PM)th!nk Wrote: To be honest, Devil and Dynamite are mostly close enough that wear level on each will provide a greater difference in performance than which you use.
Devil is slightly more uh, assertive? Not really aggressive. This is from my experience using both extensively testing for the last Perth tournament, and my discovery afterwards that I was somewhat wrong about devil being super critical and it was just the worn dynamite I was comparing to making most of the difference, but devil still being perhaps slightly better when mint. You aren't keeping it mint for that long though, so it ends up being mostly interchangeable.

Thanks for the response! Would you say it would be worth it to keep a Devil mint for tournaments and just keep using my beat up Dynamite for testing?
(Jun. 20, 2022  5:08 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2022  4:43 PM)th!nk Wrote: To be honest, Devil and Dynamite are mostly close enough that wear level on each will provide a greater difference in performance than which you use.

Thanks for the response! Would you say it would be worth it to keep a Devil mint for tournaments and just keep using my beat up Dynamite for testing?

The concern there is even in a 5 round Swiss tournament you're going to start seeing wear throughout. But it might be nice to keep one a little fresher if the combo likes to grind (eg Devil/Dynamite+F+L Belial2 Over Moment), for sure, and I might pick devil for that. I did also face the issue of some of my dynamites providing slightly worse balance, and my devil was relatively well balanced, but I believe that's random variation.