Destablisers

Destabilises focus on knocking the beyblade off balance. They usually need thin metal wheels, low tracks and tips with slight aggressive movement such as SF and FS. Destabilises work best with stamina and defence types as they usually stay towards the centre off the stadium. Destablisers weigh little and are often in places where attack types can hit them resssulting with very low win rates withh attack types.
Top tier destabiliser parts
Metal Wheels
Flame
L Drago
Burn
Killer
Ray
Bakushin

Clear Wheels
Cancer/Gasher
Bull

Tracks

Bottoms
SF
FS
WF
WB

Conclusion
Destabilises are a step forward in today’s metagame. They have very high win rates with stamina and defence.It usually works best with defence as they have less stamina but say in the same possition as stamina types Destabilises however fall pray too attack types and are knocked around similarly to stamina types.
It doesn't really get that great results vs stamina. Much better vs Defence.
"Destabilizers" do not need their own article on Beywiki. Destabilization is the result of the height of a Beyblade, and it need not to be mistaken as its own "type".
But zombies got their own article in bey wiki and they are a vaiation of stamina types. Destabilizers are a variation of a balence type so shouldnt they deserve an artial too?
(Feb. 23, 2011  12:00 AM)Kei Wrote: "Destabilizers" do not need their own article on Beywiki. Destabilization is the result of the height of a Beyblade, and it need not to be mistaken as its own "type".

I agree. It is not a type. HOWEVER, it is terminology, and since this is a competative wiki, terminology would be great to have. Perhaps not as it own article though. Maybe all as one article? Zombies, Upper Attack, Smash Attack, Destabilizers, Life After death, etc.

by the way, in regards to the draft itself, the last sentence in the 1st paragraph is worded strangly.
I suppose having a "Destabilizing" terminology article wouldn't be such a bad idea. I'll write it when I get a chance.
One thing you may need to add, whilst the bey wobbles the metal wheel might scrape on stadium floor resulting in stamina loss.

Quote:It usually works best with defence as they have less stamina but say in the same possition as stamina types Destabilises however fall pray too attack types and are knocked around similarly to stamina types.

Needs re-wording a bit.

You could also state a Top-Tier destabilizer such as Flame Cancer 100SF. Some metal wheels work differently with different height tracks and types of tips so it would be good to at least name one top teir destabilizer.
Many parts are missing, Meteo, F,HF even XF can be used as a destablizer bottom.
Yo dudes, you see what Kei wrote a couple posts up?
He's going to write his own Destabilizer terminology.
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:19 AM)X1 Wrote: Many parts are missing, Meteo, F,HF even XF can be used as a destablizer bottom.

Just want to add to this a bit, don't forget tips like JB and MF which have use in left-spin destabilizers.
Yes. L drago/Meteo L drago 100 JB is one of the best left spin destabilizers. It steals spin and destabilizes. Maybe we should have a thread for potential combos for destabilizing?
(Apr. 13, 2011  2:03 PM)moothecow Wrote: Long post removed
You should put that in spoilers, it took more than half a page, anyways, interesting tests.
(Apr. 15, 2011  6:27 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote:
You should put that in spoilers, it took more than half a page, anyways, interesting tests.

That's called force Smash.
Ans it works with ES and HF/S also.
HF/S can even take on 145 based Stamina and Some Attack Beyblades.
In the combo MF Flame Bull 145 HF/S
see iv found out aries mf-h 90 xf act like a ramp but still kinda carp for destableizer so i say aries mf-h 90 wb on 100% power launch
(Apr. 15, 2011  6:27 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote:

sorry, i do not know how to create spoilers Uncertain ill have to try and find out thanks for the feed back Smile
(Apr. 27, 2011  6:02 PM)poseidon Wrote:
Code:
[spoiler] put the text here [/spoiler]
makes this

thanks for that, i changed it now Smile
Um, can't we consider HF for destabilizing? Just asking.
(Apr. 28, 2011  3:35 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Um, can't we consider HF for destabilizing? Just asking.

HF was considered worse because it doesn't stay in the center, which was seen after I tested with HF due to lack of SF/FS. Destabilizers need to stay in the center or move into the center often, neither of which HF does.
(May. 01, 2011  9:35 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2011  3:35 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Um, can't we consider HF for destabilizing? Just asking.

HF was considered worse because it doesn't stay in the center, which was seen after I tested with HF due to lack of SF/FS. Destabilizers need to stay in the center or move into the center often, neither of which HF does.

if the beyblade just needs to move to the center, can't you just use sliding shot?
(Apr. 17, 2011  2:19 AM)ToRmEnTeD Wrote: see iv found out aries mf-h 90 xf act like a ramp but still kinda carp for destableizer so i say aries mf-h 90 wb on 100% power launch

I'm pretty sure that destabilizers work better without metal face...