Destablisers: We do matter !

EDIT: Oops, misunderstood the point, DERP. Guess we just assumed 230 beats 100 always Uncertain
You're all dense.
the 100 track outpreformed 230 in those tests.
230 LOST.

not every time though like Nick Blaze is inadequately putting it.
thanks!!!!! thanks mc Frown thanks!!!!!finaly someone understands my point GOD!!!!
The 230>100 rule is only true for stamina vs stamina, whereas Destabilisers are Stamina/Attack types, and like all balance types, their stamina is compromised in exchange for that attack (so they can tip the other beyblade, interrupting its spin). If a destabiliser can't get under a combo well enough, it has trouble against it. Thus, a low track stamina combo can outspin the lesser stamina of a destabiliser, which cannot destabilise it well enough to outspin it. It's easy to get under a 230 combo.

There we go, now I've got the right point, I can explain it. Makes more sense this way anyway (If you can't tell,I make sense of why things work/justify them to myself, often I'm right, but yeah, if I've got the wrong starting point, I can often justify the wrong answer, albeit shakily).
i tried to say that from the beginning but THERE are people who don´t understand thanks MC Frown And thanks Meteor King.. so against destabilizer lower tracks are better because it´s easier to out spin without exceptions... in stamina vs stamina lower tracks are better too with the exception that 230 is the only higher track that beats lower tracks...
Heh, I got there eventually Smile
And yep, that's pretty much it. Either that, or something that can hit a destabiliser out easily (a low attack type, basically). Of course, there will be times where a 100 track destabiliser will beat a low track stamina combo, because parts of battles are always up to chance Smile

By the way, is there a reason we use 100 and not lower tracks? I have an inkling that 100 may allow it to circle on a slant better. but yeah.
I think it's all he had.
85 is better than 90 is better than 100.
Kei thinks the extra precession aids it though.
Mmm, I did mess around with that the other day, and I recall preferring the results of 100 at the time, but that's hardly scientific or even objective. Once my TT Attack stadium arrives, I'll see if I can't try to do a couple of tests on it, though I can't test 85 vs 85, as I've only got the one.
Damn, well that is that. :Y
I have one I call the Ultra Destabilizer Spin Stealing Stamina Bey, or in other words LLdrago D125 WD. Could someone test this?
That is not a destabilizer it's just a spin stealer since a destabilizer actually needs to attack which is won't on WD.
I think Ray should be tested as a destabalizer on a lower track than 100... It definitely has potential...
Ultrablader said to me to put this tests on this thread too so here they are:

Stadium: MFB Attack
Alternate Shots with two light launchers

Flame Bull 100WB vs Earth Bull C145WB
10 Tests

Flame Bull: 90%
Earth Bull: 10%

stamina>Defense so i´m not impressed..also the only win of Earth was a lucky KO..

Flame Bull 100WB vs Burn Bull 100WD
10 Tests

Flame Bull: 80%
Burn Bull: 20%

WB has more stamina compared to SF! and have a fast attack movement like SF so for what i saw against burn he was attacking very well detabilizing the spin of burn also flame did his job...

Final Note: i think WB makes Flame even better and a destabilizer combo BEATS both types defense and stamina once again.. i don´t know why it´s not top-tier...
Put them in a proper format like this:

10 Tests

and this

10 Tests

Also what equipment did you use. Eg stadium, launcher, grip etc.

Another thing: My username is one word not two.
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:08 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Put them in a proper format like this:

10 Tests

and this

10 Tests

Also what equipment did you use. Eg stadium, launcher, grip etc.

Another thing: My username is one word not two.

ok done
You still didn't list the stadium which is very important.
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:27 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: You still didn't list the stadium which is very important.

i put now. and it was Mfb Attack Stadium.. i have Standard and Attack from ebay Smile
also Hasbro PTW
Wow! I had no idea that flame was an actually decent piece....
to get back on topic.. i think destabilizing will work even better with a lower track like 90 and 85.. because the point is get under the opponent bey.. also a MF maybe help...
Would anyone object if I added destabilizers to my MFB tiers thread cause I think they are good they are just overlooked due to a slight lack of testing. Also another I think should be done is testing of these combos against rubber bottom defence combos. I would do some but the only rubber bottom I own is RF. I'll be getting an RS next month though so if nothing is done by the time it arrives i'll some. Here's the testing:

MF Flame Cancer 100SF VS MF Earth Aquario GB145WB

20 Tests

Equipment
Beylauncher
Attack stadium

Flame cancer: 85%
Earth Aquario: 15%
So by my tests Flame beats stamina.. can you make against a 145 stamina too? destabilizer´s are very good against stamina at high rates of corse cause they get under the opponent easily..
(Dec. 28, 2010  2:23 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: I think Ray should be tested as a destabalizer on a lower track than 100... It definitely has potential...
illl try it later.
Okay here are results:
Ray Gemios 90 CS
Equipment:
3 segment grip + rubber grip+ metal assist+beylauncher+suspension
TT attack stadium
CS lightly used, fairly aggressive
WD fairly used, not aggressive
Quite frankly, I'm disappointed by these results. But we need to conduct more tests agaisnt attack and defense types.
uh I made the new thread so it could be updated with results since the member who made this one has left. I'm gonna put them in the new thread. Also destabilisers work better with tracks which allow some precession. I bet 100 would work better.