Destablisers: We do matter !

Basically I always viewed destabilizers as a sub par stamina type Beyblade but with added attacking power. I've conducted a few tests to help this thread along.

MF Flame Cancer 100SF VS MF - H Earth (Second Mold) Bull GB145WB
10 - 0: Flame's win rate 100%

MF Flame Cancer 100SF VS Earth (First Mold) Bull 100SD
3- 7: Flame's win rate 30%

MF Flame Cancer 100SF VS Earth (First Mold) Bull 230WD
6 - 4: Flame's win rate 60%

*EDIT*

Flame Cancer does it job of defeating a defence type rather well as it should as it's a sub par stamina type but Flame Cancer fails against a pure stamina type. Though it must be said that Earth Bull 100SD was only defeating Flame Cancer by a small margin.
a destabilizer is a blade that knocks its opponent off balance right so what about flame pegasus AD145 WB or some other good destabilizing tip (i am not totally sure what classifies as a "destabilizer") i did a test (rock pegasus 145S vs flame sagittario 100WB)and found at first FS was not doing anthing to RP balance but then after a hit mid battle RP was tilting like crazy!Also to justify my WB guess it has te balance to hit under or above a bey and retain its balance but destroying it opponents balance!(as proven in my test)
Just, no.

None of your testing is right, nor is flame pegasis ad145WB able to be a destabiliser, except against a bey at 230.
Would it help if i said that my Flame Gasher 100SF has (so far) never lost against my Burn Bull 145WD? (All Hasbro parts.)
My Destabilizer: Rock Aquario 105SF
Versus Storm Pegasus 125RF:
Round 1: Win by Outspin
Round 2: Draw
Round 3: Win by Outspin
It's a pretty good combo. It's not surprising it mainly wins by outspin, as Rubber Flats Stamina is Dark Bull carp.
you have to do more than three rounds do like 10 or 20 for accurate results
Okay, thank you lord Wolfblade.
Not just that. You must test against top tier combos, and provide the proper conditions.
I personally think that destabalizers are sort of brushed off as being there without many people exploring useful combo's. I propose that now that there are a number of attack combo's, a subsection for attack should be made for destabalizers, and members should explore combo's that give good results.
Exactly expecially Flame Cancer's absolute Pwnage of Earth Bull GB145WB.
I was wondering (and maybe I've misunderstood the concept of a destabiliser), but would Burn not make a decent wheel for a destabiliser? It's round shape allows it to roll around on its side, and thus get under other blades and tip them over, with the right clear wheel. I've had some good results (given I'm currently using a hasbro LLdrago stadium), against most types with Burn Cancer 100SF. Another advantage is that it has better stamina that flame, but yeah.

Of course, it's possible I've missed the point of what a destabiliser does, but the slopes on Burn seem to do a decent job of destabilising opponents (and, I've read that it has decent smash attack on RF, for example)
(Dec. 03, 2010  12:42 AM)ILikeLyke Wrote: C145 can actually have a adverse effect against destabilizers. Sometimes destabilizers push the defense beyblade so far the claws catch the ground on the other side.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Rock-Flame-gemios-90-CS
this is EXACTLY what i have experienced with Destabilizers. they have tipped the other bey so that the track hits the stadium floor or slightly "nudged" the opposing beyblade upwards.
(Dec. 15, 2010  1:34 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: I was wondering (and maybe I've misunderstood the concept of a destabiliser), but would Burn not make a decent wheel for a destabiliser? It's round shape allows it to roll around on its side, and thus get under other blades and tip them over, with the right clear wheel. I've had some good results (given I'm currently using a hasbro LLdrago stadium), against most types with Burn Cancer 100SF. Another advantage is that it has better stamina that flame, but yeah.

Of course, it's possible I've missed the point of what a destabiliser does, but the slopes on Burn seem to do a decent job of destabilising opponents (and, I've read that it has decent smash attack on RF, for example)

Burn is a good wheel for destabilzing. Burn is a good subsiture for the combo i've listed above.
Anyways, can someone do tests with Burn and earth as destabilizers? Ive gotten good results with Earth/ Burn gemios/bull 90 CS.
Ahh, I thought as much. And yeah, Burn Cancer is doing very well. I might be able to do testing when my attack stadium arrives, though that may well be after Christmas.

I'm also going to concur on the C145 point, I find that most of the time when my Earth Bull C145RS loses, those claws scrape, and hurt it's stamina. This happens a lot more with destabilisers. It's also worth noting the fact that the claws don't reach the edge of earth, so destabilisers can still hit the earth wheel underneath, at the point which gives them the most leverage.
When my Earth Mold 2 Arrives I'll be able to test it with GB145
Mmmm, I should probably try GB145 on my Earth, but I've so far found c145 to generally be better against smash attack. Once my MFB Attack Stadium arrives, I might do some proper testing, but yeah.
All MFB attack types are Smash attack.
Sorry, should have clarified that, By smash attack, I basically meant pure attack types, as opposed to destabilisers. Blades that aim to smash opponents out of the arena, not knock them over.
why flame losted against 100SD but he wins vs 230SD????
100>145>230>100.
It was outperformed, that is why.
it was 230 vs 100 and 100 wins.. look at the tests in the beginning of the thread
Yeah.
I gave you the answer:
100>145>230>100.
(Dec. 18, 2010  4:27 AM)Nick Blaze Wrote: if 230 is better than 100 why he losted?

LOL "losted"

that is just a general rule, there ARE times that they do lose you know... not everything is 100%
watch the tests on the beginning please he didn´t lost once watch the fyuuor tests and answer me please
OH GOD:
100>145>230>100