Destabiliser Thread

If it's not really for destabilisers shouldn't you or someone that can test it create a new thread for this...
Added some tests. Burn's pretty good at destabilisingSmile
Hi

Does this really need to be reposted
Yes you're barely even here. Also i've done more testing in a few days than you have in months...
(Jan. 01, 2011  11:55 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yes you're barely even here. Also i've done more testing in a few days than you have in months...

that was a bit harsh...Moss has other things to do to, his life isn't focused around beyblade. But I'm fine with this thread anywho. Oh and Moss, can you test the aforementioned combo "Destabilizer: ____ _____ M145WD" against 230? That is, if you can. It might seem stupid, but we have a reason for it, as I stated earlier in this thread.
Was that not Bluezee's idea? Speechless
uh, im certain people have had the same idea in the past.
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:19 AM)Dan Wrote: Was that not Bluezee's idea? Speechless

Could have sworn it was. I'm pretty sure most people were saying, "M145 sucks" or "its useless just like C145 and Escolpio".
Considering FML was specific about M145WD on 230, I think not..?
(Jan. 01, 2011  11:55 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Yes you're barely even here. Also i've done more testing in a few days than you have in months...

There's a difference between Not posting and barely being online George

and plus This testing could have easily gone in my thread.

:dissappointed:
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:32 AM)Bluezee Wrote:

Could have sworn it was. I'm pretty sure most people were saying, "M145 sucks" or "its useless just like C145 and Escolpio".

I know it was your idea, read the bottom of the first page and my first post in this thread. I gave you credit, don't worry. Smile
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:32 AM)Dan Wrote: Considering FML was specific about M145WD on 230, I think not..?

FML? What might that be?
Firinmahlazuh shortened.
theres pretty much a zero percent chance that you were the only user ever interested in using M145
i have been myself, but havent decided it a worthy purchase as of yet
I thought it rather different to use M145 on 230, seeing as not many would think of it. That is different than using M145 in general though, no?
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:35 AM)Moss Wrote:

Well people posted results in your thread and you didn't update it... Anyway I thought a change was needed and you said you weren't gonna be around much in the going away thread. I just want destabilisers to be recognised and you weren't really doing any testing to do it... Hope this post doesn't insult you. I just want people to know that destabilisers have a high up place in the metagame that should be recognised.
Just a thought in regards to the discussion of M145WD; if the combo does works well against 230 combos what then? The '230 Killer' combo may only have one use competitively which is against 230 opponents but how will it fare against traditional 145 opponents and an Attack type such as MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF?

I know the purpose of the combo is to defeat 230 based opponents but why use the '230 Killer' in a competitive Tournament scene which only has one use as opposed to MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF? LL Drago is considerably more balanced and reliable in regards to the win rates it achieves whilst LL Drago is already able to defeat 230 based Stamina/Defence combos quite easily while being versatile enough to defeat 145 Stamina/Defence combos and various other Attack Type combinations such as MF Pegasis 145RF with ease.
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:37 AM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:32 AM)Bluezee Wrote:

I know it was your idea, read the bottom of the first page and my first post in this thread. I gave you credit, don't worry. Smile

Oh its okay. I wasnt specifically speaking on you lol. I read all your posts. Thank you anyway though. And thanks for clearing that up Dan. Recently, M145 has given me great results with WD. Even with R2F, its great. I mean, it ruins R2F in the process, and like Chipz said, turns it into like a Q but it keeps it in place and instead of jumping, it makes like a triangular motion and sends back almost anything that hits it. I would speak of a combo that Deikailo uses against me that does it amazingly but idk if she wants it out yet. As for its destabilizing features with WD however, I used it against my Dad(he's pretty carping good) and it works very well. It either knocks it out or makes the 230 based combo drag the ground. Of course, he wont let me use his set so I cant test extensively but here is what I have

MF-M Killer Bull M145WD vs. Burn Bull 230WD
Killer: 7/10
Burn: 3/10

Banking actually helps Killer since it goes right in and starts getting the job done.
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:40 AM)Dan Wrote: Firinmahlazuh shortened.

...That's a new one. I thought you meant FML like the website. Those results look pretty good from my Point of View, and I didn't know your dad was a good blader lol. So does it hit it more from above the wheel (lands on it and destablizes) or does it hit from below (knock over from underneath)? That is what intrigues me the most, because that could affect the performance of different tips when used with M145 as a destabilizer. I mean, what if you did it as M145RS? I don't know, it might not be good, but it would still be odd to see, seeing as R2F bounces well with it.

EDIT: Oh, and what do you mean by "his set?"
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:50 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:

Well one person posted their results in your thread and you didn't update it... Anyway I thought a change was needed and you said you weren't gonna be around much in the going away thread. I just want destabilisers to be recognised and you weren't really doing any testing to do it... Hope this post doesn't insult you. I just want people to know that destabilisers have a high up place in the metagame that should be recognised.

Fixed

But other than the above I agree with your points regarding destablizers place in the general metagame.
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:52 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: Just a thought in regards to the discussion of M145WD; if the combo does works well against 230 combos what then? The '230 Killer' combo may only have one use competitively which is against 230 opponents but how will it fare against traditional 145 opponents and an Attack type such as MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF?

I know the purpose of the combo is to defeat 230 based opponents but why use the '230 Killer' in a competitive Tournament scene which only has one use as opposed to MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF? LL Drago is considerably more balanced and reliable in regards to the win rates it achieves whilst LL Drago is already able to defeat 230 based Stamina/Defence combos quite easily while being versatile enough to defeat 145 Stamina/Defence combos and various other Attack Type combinations such as MF Pegasis 145RF with ease.

I see your point. That could indeed be a serious problem. Maybe something with more weight will work to protect this combo from things like that? I will do testing tonight. Thank you for your input. I never really thought extensively about it. I thought briefly but you opened the options a bit more so thanks a lot. LL Drago just crushes dreams anyway lol.
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:54 AM)Moss Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:50 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:

Well one person posted their results in your thread and you didn't update it... Anyway I thought a change was needed and you said you weren't gonna be around much in the going away thread. I just want destabilisers to be recognised and you weren't really doing any testing to do it... Hope this post doesn't insult you. I just want people to know that destabilisers have a high up place in the metagame that should be recognised.

Fixed

But other than the above I agree with your points regarding destablizers place in the general metagame.

Actually it was three people, one of them being me but fine whatever.
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:52 AM)Bluezee Wrote: I would speak of a combo that Deikailo uses against me that does it amazingly but idk if she wants it out yet.

Hmm...Wonder what that could be? And you're talking about destabilizing in this case, am I right?
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:52 AM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote:

...That's a new one. I thought you meant FML like the website. Those results look pretty good from my Point of View, and I didn't know your dad was a good blader lol. So does it hit it more from above the wheel (lands on it and destablizes) or does it hit from below (knock over from underneath)? That is what intrigues me the most, because that could affect the performance of different tips when used with M145 as a destabilizer. I mean, what if you did it as M145RS? I don't know, it might not be good, but it would still be odd to see, seeing as R2F bounces well with it.

The Bull Clear wheel tends to lift the 230 combo up more than the actual Killer wheel. It works better than Cancer because it not only has more weight but it has a deeper slope from what I can see . Clear wheels really make a difference. Also, when I said his set, I mean his blades. He bought some for himself, my little sister, and some of my older models.
(Jan. 02, 2011  1:02 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Jan. 02, 2011  12:52 AM)Firinmahlazuh Wrote:

The Bull Clear wheel tends to lift the 230 combo up more than the actual Killer wheel. It works better than Cancer because it not only has more weight but it has a deeper slope from what I can see . Clear wheels really make a difference. Also, when I said his set, I mean his blades. He bought some for himself, my little sister, and some of my older models.

Ohh, ok. So now the question is whether Killer Bull M145WD can get at 145 combos for defense and stamina.