Descendants

I have a strange feeling I've met that person before.
(Apr. 27, 2019  5:05 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  2:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Each beyblade series seemingly takes place in their own universe and there are so many differences in the themes (like burst being more realistic whilst metal fight had the whole “ legendary blader” junk).

The area where Valt trains looks extremely similar to the area where gingka met Sagittarius’ owner(lol I forgot his name)

Kenta Yumia
(Apr. 27, 2019  10:33 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2019  5:05 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: The area where Valt trains looks extremely similar to the area where gingka met Sagittarius’ owner(lol I forgot his name)

Kenta Yumia
Kenta Yumiya. And you guys mean the riverbed. I wouldn't say that's exclusive to just Beyblade (hell, I see it in a underrated soccer manga and it might be a trope for other sports/collectable toy sports anime), but it is in all three seasons. Maybe it is like the Metal Saga theory and that each saga is a different timeline born from beyblade taking form in different forms.
Im still baffled on how people have whack reasons to theorize. But kudos to people (on this thread) who use proper reasoning to argue for this theory. I find this a lot better than bad excuses like “same scenery!1!1!1” and “look its a pegasus!1!11!!” and “easter eggs equal same!11!1!”
(Apr. 28, 2019  12:31 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im still baffled on how people have whack reasons to theorize. But kudos to people (on this thread) who use proper reasoning to argue for this theory. I find this a lot better than bad excuses like “same scenery!1!1!1” and “look its a pegasus!1!11!!” and “easter eggs equal same!11!1!”
And its fun to read these theories. Who knows, maybe one day we'll get a crossover explaining it all lol. That'll be fun.
Yay. I actually made a thread worth reading XD
(Apr. 28, 2019  2:14 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Yay. I actually made a thread worth reading XD

Its more of people trying to shoot your theory down tbh (which is what I really love to do)
(Apr. 28, 2019  3:42 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2019  2:14 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Yay. I actually made a thread worth reading XD

Its more of people trying to shoot your theory down tbh (which is what I really love to do)
Oof.
i think this thread has had all possible outcomes that were offered discovered and it has gone dead mostly so .....
(May. 06, 2019  2:33 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: i think this thread has had all possible outcomes that were offered discovered and it has gone dead mostly so .....
Up to you guys. THreads die and reopen all the time.
(May. 09, 2019  4:59 PM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(May. 06, 2019  2:33 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: i think this thread has had all possible outcomes that were offered discovered and it has gone dead mostly so .....
Up to you guys. THreads die and reopen all the time.

*sigh* fine. Close the thread. I guess we can't really go further than this anyway. But I'll just make another thread about Beyblade theories anyway lol
i don't mind new theories anyways. its just this thread has run its course. offered a great discussion but in the end to much stacked against it.good thread none the less
Thank you XD.