Denver/Colorado, USA Any bladers?

(Jul. 17, 2015  12:10 AM)SAOKirito Wrote: Hmm I hear about seven people in this thread. IMA DO THIS. But seriously ill set up a tourney in the springs. Quote me if you are willing to drive to the springs. If we get seven people I'll try my best to make this work. Smile

I'd be willing to. Provided it's some time in the next six months. After that I'm far away from CO.
(Apr. 24, 2016  1:38 AM)TheScareCr0we Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2015  12:10 AM)SAOKirito Wrote: Hmm I hear about seven people in this thread. IMA DO THIS. But seriously ill set up a tourney in the springs. Quote me if you are willing to drive to the springs. If we get seven people I'll try my best to make this work. Smile

I'd be willing to. Provided it's some time in the next six months. After that I'm far away from CO.
Next six months is a possibility, but so far the only Colorado bladers ive found are either inactive or have moved. I might be able to come up with seven people, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.
(Apr. 24, 2016  8:13 PM)SAOKirito Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2016  1:38 AM)TheScareCr0we Wrote:

Next six months is a possibility, but so far the only Colorado bladers ive found are either inactive or have moved. I might be able to come up with seven people, but I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Not a problem. If it happens, then great. If not, then no big deal.
I will be in Denver June 8-13. Can we get together and battle? I live in Slc, Utah but can travel!
I have a phantom Orion.
I'm in the springs just starting to get into blading so if you guys still want to get a tourney going let's do it
I'm in COS and am thinking about hosting a tournament, but would go as far as denver for one!

(Jul. 24, 2017  3:24 AM)Pankace04 Wrote: I'm in COS and am thinking about hosting a tournament, but would go as far as denver for one!

I would totally attend
(Jul. 25, 2017  9:48 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2017  3:24 AM)Pankace04 Wrote: I'm in COS and am thinking about hosting a tournament, but would go as far as denver for one!

I would totally attend

Thanks, but how many others would? I have gotten my entire neighborhood interested, but none of them are members.
I would go to Denver for a big enough tournament! I live in Utah.
Trying to revive the Denver Area!! Anyone out there?
I'm here! Need more Colorado bladers! Yes, yes. I have someone tentatively willing to join as well. Need more people!
I am in Denver and would love to host a tournament in July, thinking the 20th.
i live in denver lets all meet somewere
(May. 10, 2019  2:36 AM)Mrpug101 Wrote: i live in denver lets all meet somewere

There are a couple discords I think you guys should join. We actually have almost 8 active bladers now near colorado.
I blade and live near North East Denver. I want to get some regular matches going
I’m in Colorado Springs anyone looking to start a battle group

(Jul. 25, 2019  11:39 AM)Yuupii Wrote:
(May. 10, 2019  2:36 AM)Mrpug101 Wrote: i live in denver lets all meet somewere

There are a couple discords I think you guys should join. We actually have almost 8 active bladers now near colorado.

Can I get a invite
Hey I wanted to start a group of Colorado bladers to come together and get the gathering we need get tournaments in our states I stated a Facebook page and will start a server on discord for it. https://www.facebook.com/groups/29757100...?ref=share Please if anyone is interested I have me on the burst side of things and then my friend for metal side.
Guessiong Now All Colorado Bladers Are Inactive Here
Hello All Colorado Bladers Im Traitor Or Rob I have A Couple Things I Do Have A Page And Group ON Facebook And A Discord For Everyone To Talk here are the links
Page: https://www.facebook.com/ColoradoBeyClub/
Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/297571004947774/
Want to get regular match's and meet ups going
Anyone actively playing. New to the area
(Mar. 04, 2023  6:48 AM)BigBird Wrote: Anyone actively playing. New to the area

I Still Actively play. Actually about to work with some other to set up regular meet ups and possible tournaments.
(Apr. 07, 2023  1:52 AM)TraitorBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2023  6:48 AM)BigBird Wrote: Anyone actively playing. New to the area

I Still Actively play. Actually about to work with some other to set up regular meet ups and possible tournaments.

In the Denver  area , definitely would love to meet up!
is there any eladers in eureka ca
I'm trying to register as an Organizer, would anyone be interested in a Metal Fight Limited and/or Burst Tournament in the denver area, most likely washington park?