Dei's Sales Thread (NOW WITH STORM PEGASIS)

(Apr. 03, 2009  1:08 AM)Deikailo Wrote: PM me

That's because I like to ship out all order within the hour of payment. :p Post office is just across the parking lot outside my house.

Either way its awesome! Thanks again.
how much for draciel v2. i got 15 bucks.
(Apr. 09, 2009  1:48 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: how much for draciel v2. i got 15 bucks.

EDITConfusedhe has 3,So nvm XD
(Apr. 09, 2009  1:48 AM)flamerx1231 Wrote: how much for draciel v2. i got 15 bucks.
PM me with an offer. Uncertain It's funny, no one seems to read that on the first post.
(Apr. 01, 2009  11:20 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Guys, I'll be carrying MFB's soon.

You're out of your mind.

No, it's V. Still, just about every part with the exception of the sub ring has great use.

Generally, it's about $10 to the UK for 2-4 Beyblades, give or take. I already sold to Blitz and KaiBrooklynRaul

Do you have a date as to when u will be getting your mfbs? Smile
(Apr. 09, 2009  10:05 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Do you have a date as to when u will be getting your mfbs? Smile
Nah. Azuma told me two of the things I ordered were sold out so I'm going to have to push back that date. :? My guess is 2-3 weeks.
(Apr. 09, 2009  11:52 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Nah. Azuma told me two of the things I ordered were sold out so I'm going to have to push back that date. :? My guess is 2-3 weeks.

lol sweet well im looking forward to it when u get them in il pmyou right away Smile
are you getting hws blades?
Updated the list a bit. Removed sold items, added new ones.
what new ones did you get? can you update the your stock post
looking for storm pegasis

and white dragoon mf
(Apr. 24, 2009  5:11 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: what new ones did you get? can you update the your stock post

and white dragoon mf

(Apr. 24, 2009  1:11 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Updated the list a bit. Removed sold items, added new ones.
(Apr. 24, 2009  5:11 AM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: what new ones did you get? can you update the your stock post

and white dragoon mf
No Dragoon MF. Just Dranzer MF.
It fell off the first page.
(Apr. 27, 2009  10:30 PM)Ginga Hagane Wrote: what does the upper dragon part look like?
Master Dragoon's attack ring.
I can't find a pic of Clockwork launcher... would you mind PMing one to me?
I know I ask about launchers alot, I just want to know as much as I can about my options.
Updated with some prices since some people don't understand value...
yeah what does the clockwork launcher look like
i will buy black dranzer of ebay of you because i live in uk for 15-20 pounds it depends on postage that would be if u live in america 22.82-30.34 dollars and i will buy dranzer mf aswell
Dude, she said PM her offers.
(May. 12, 2009  9:53 AM)tyson granger Wrote: i will buy black dranzer of ebay of you because i live in uk for 15-20 pounds it depends on postage that would be if u live in america 22.82-30.34 dollars and i will buy dranzer mf aswell
I have no problem negotiating this in PMs. Thank you, Khel.
hi im new to the site do u have any unopned hms
(May. 12, 2009  11:14 PM)leo Wrote: hi im new to the site do u have any unopned hms

You should make an introduction thread in the Introduce Yourself! forum. Smile

That being said, why don't you just check the first post? It has a list of everything she has for sale.
(May. 12, 2009  11:14 PM)leo Wrote: hi im new to the site do u have any unopned hms
Yup! I have Driger MS unopened. If you're looking to fill in any gaps in your collection, PM me what you have and I'll tell you what I can get a hold of. From there, we can negotiate a fair price. Smile
Updated with MFBs.