Dei's Sales Thread (NOW WITH STORM PEGASIS)

Oh snaps, business is about to get busy.

Would totally buy from you if I was not stupid and bought a storm Peg of ebay.

That RBV Light does look tempting.....
(May. 19, 2009  3:39 AM)Khel Wrote: Oh snaps, business is about to get busy.

Would totally buy from you if I was not stupid and bought a storm Peg of ebay.

That RBV Light does look tempting.....
It's calling your name, Khel. The RBV light and storm pegasus want to go home with you, Khel. More rubber flatssss.
I already has three though Confused
Pmed you. Please accept my offer!

To be fair, I'll post offer here...

1xStorm Peg starter
1x Attack Stadium

40USD by paypal
(May. 19, 2009  3:43 AM)Khel Wrote: I already has three though Confused
er...

kanininininini!

... ;D
have any mfbs left deikailo?
(May. 19, 2009  3:45 AM)fragbait Wrote: Pmed you. Please accept my offer!

To be fair, I'll post offer here...

1xStorm Peg starter
1x Attack Stadium

40USD by paypal
I'll consider it.

Yes, Matt. Just make me an offer. Smile
which ones do you have left?
(May. 19, 2009  4:37 AM)matt2796 Wrote: which ones do you have left?
Please read the first post.
i was just wondering if you sold any yet. how much do you think it would be to ship to cali?
(May. 19, 2009  4:45 AM)matt2796 Wrote: i was just wondering if you sold any yet. how much do you think it would be to ship to cali?
I think you're jumpinh the gun here. I cannot determine shipping without knowing what's going to be shipped.
I would be interested in a Storm Pegasis or Rock Leone, whichever I can afford. I don't know my exact budget yet but it should be around 30$.
(May. 19, 2009  9:52 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: I would be interested in a Storm Pegasis or Rock Leone, whichever I can afford. I don't know my exact budget yet but it should be around 30$.
Just about everyone has you beat there...
I want whatevers left. XD Wish I was faster, damn school.
would you accept my offer?
(May. 19, 2009  11:51 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: I want whatevers left. XD Wish I was faster, damn school.
No, only Fragbait has made a proper offer. However, I'd consider $30 for a rock leone and storm pegasus under valued. I also feel iffy about selling JUST MFB. I need to get rid of my plastics.
I meant one or the other, though. Not both. I would buy plastics, but MFB are my priority and my plastic collection is rather big already (compared to my other collections).
I would buy plastics too but i mt stuff was stolen and i am starting anew. because mfbs are new i would prefer to get those. would storm come with a string launcher?
Yes, it would.
(May. 20, 2009  1:33 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I meant one or the other, though. Not both. I would buy plastics, but MFB are my priority and my plastic collection is rather big already (compared to my other collections).
Now you can PM me.
I would be buying from your Plastics (I still intend on it) but I'm trying to start building items for MBS.
Oh! BTW, if you arent able to go, if you ship me some stuff, along with a price list, I'll sell it for you there, I got the OK to do it, and they won't charge a dealer fee. We can discuss that in PM if you are interested Grin
Where you joking a'bout food?

EDIT: How can you unopen parts? isn't it unused
(May. 24, 2009  3:06 PM)muslimboi123 Wrote: Where you joking a'bout food?

Does it really matter how she word's it? noone has complained, because we all have common sense.
LAWL

EDIT: What about that russian guy?
(May. 24, 2009  3:06 PM)muslimboi123 Wrote: Where you joking a'bout food?

No. I see a lot of Beybladers often enough to have lunch used as a form of currency.

Random Booster Drawings.