Defensive Attacker MF Earth Escolpio 100RF!

From my failed attemp of getting Earth Escolpio t125jb noticed, I though about the physics and came up with MF Earth Escolpio 100RF.

MF Earth Escolpio 100RF: regular shot with it circuling the stadium; light launcher w/ v-force dragon winder; MF black takara tomy; Earth, Escolpio, RF, all Hasbro; 100 from takara ray gill booster, RF worn.

MF Lightning L Drago 125RF: sliding shoot; beylaucher lr; All parts hasbro, RF new-slightly worn.

Stadium: balance dish, attack walls from standard stadium

Results:
1. Escolpio KO
2. Escolpio KO
3. Escolpio KO
4. Escolpio OS
5. Escolpio KO
6. Escolpio OS
7. Tie redone: Escolpio OS
8. Escolpio KO
9. Escolpio OS
10. Escolpio KO
11. Escolpio OS
12. Escolpio KO
13. Escolpio OS
14. L Drago KO
15. Escolpio KO
16 Tie redone: Escolpio OS
17. Escolpio OS
18. Escolpio OS
19. Escolpio KO
20. Escolpio KO
95% win rate for escolpio not too bad!
Escolpio: 10 KO's and 9 OS's, L Drago: 1 KO
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You might be thinking this is a lie , but i will explain the physics of why it is so succesfull.

How does it work? Too opposing vectors with equal magnitude cancel each other out. Right? So the only other force deciding who bounces of of who is recoil. Now if we put a wheel that has very little recoil on a rf, the opposing vectors would canel each other out and Lightning's recoil would work backwards( thats why we don't use high recoil wheels on defense types!). Hence the results of Earth Escolpio KOing Lighning L Drago all the time. Earth also naturaly has more stamina than lighnting hence the OS's. I hope this makes sense by.
What conditions were your RFs in? Worn? Mint? Did you switch the tips every round to control variables associated with the tips?

Quite interesting, this is very similar to the Balance combo Brad made with the Banned Libra Wheel.

Edit: I believe for the testing to be accurate, the TT Attack Stadium must be used. I myself have the Standard Stadium, which it seems you have.
People have used this before.
It's essentially worthless against anything but High Recoil Attack combos.
(Dec. 31, 2010  8:32 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: People have used this before.
It's essentially worthless against anything but High Recoil Attack combos.

Yup I agree. The physics works fine but when in a competitive situation, you want a blade that has a good chance of defeating the largest amount of blades... this would only work with high recoil wheels such as Lightning, SGTO, Rock etc...
LOL... another attempt by some random person to try and get into the Advanced forum... Wow... Earth has literally NO smash attack almost. Against something like Vulcan Horseus, it would DIE. And you did not give any indication of what kind of RF you are using. Finally, all tests to be confirmed valid must be done in a TT attack stadium. (Sigh) At least you got the format right... sorta... and you should of tested against defense types, like MF Earth Bull GB145 RSF. Or something of the like. And you also should of used the sliding shoot for both and used a beylauncher for both. Finally, attack VS attack types are best confirmed with TWO people. So overall, this test was a FAIL. No offense.
I'm getting real sick of new members trying to hit a home run in the customization forum to get to be advanced..
Using the sliding shoot results in sometimes two vectors going the same direction which causes esccolpio to go fly across the floor not good. BTW i could care less about getting on the advanced fourms I don't have a takara attack so It won't matter anyway. I am sure i listed the condition of my rf. escolpio worn, l drago slightly new. Both are hasbro. I already know there is know chance of it beating mf Earth Bull gb145rsf because i already did it the results were horendus so i figured the results would be self explanitory.
(Dec. 31, 2010  10:19 PM)Dan Wrote: I'm getting real sick of new members trying to hit a home run in the customization forum to get to be advanced..

me to, i dont think that a "home run" will get them there any ways though
(Dec. 31, 2010  10:19 PM)masterofallbeys Wrote: Using the sliding shoot results in sometimes two vectors going the same direction which causes esccolpio to go fly across the floor not good. BTW i could care less about getting on the advanced fourms I don't have a takara attack so It won't matter anyway. I am sure i listed the condition of my rf. escolpio worn, l drago slightly new. Both are hasbro. I already know there is know chance of it beating mf Earth Bull gb145rsf because i already did it the results were horendus so i figured the results would be self explanitory.

Okay, no kidding!
Why do you have top-tier parts but no Attack Stadium?
(Dec. 31, 2010  10:19 PM)masterofallbeys Wrote: Using the sliding shoot results in sometimes two vectors going the same direction which causes esccolpio to go fly across the floor not good. BTW i could care less about getting on the advanced fourms I don't have a takara attack so It won't matter anyway. I am sure i listed the condition of my rf. escolpio worn, l drago slightly new. Both are hasbro. I already know there is know chance of it beating mf Earth Bull gb145rsf because i already did it the results were horendus so i figured the results would be self explanitory.

Erm... I don't think you are supposed to change conditions until you get what you want. Just post the bad results. We won't judge you, we'll judge the combo. (Which we're doing anyways)
Thats why i didn't use the sliding shoot( for any of the battles it's not like i can't control what type of launch i use.). People don't normal shoot l drago when battling a stamina bey, because i won't win. I will get really bad results. Theres no reason why I am not allowed to use a normal shot on Escolpio and a sliding shoot on l ldrago just because the majority of the members on the wbo always use the sliding/banking shoot.

edit: and i am not lying there are no bad results through hours of testing today L L drago only knock out escolpio 6 times and just because i am a new member doesn't make it fair to accuse me of trying to " hit a home run" to the advanced fourms. If you want to see a video i will give you four of them eventually, since youtube is so slow with uploading. Mabye you should test it yourself before downing the combo.
You realize with a regular shot for Escolpio and sliding shoot LLD will give Escolpio the advantage right? Speechless
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:51 AM)Dan Wrote: You realize with a regular shot for Escolpio and sliding shoot LLD will give Escolpio the advantage right? Speechless

how? I guess when L drago gets near the exit escolpio will KO it? :\
yes that is the point using a sliding shoot with l ldrago gives it and advantage over stamina and defence beys aswell, so your statement is redundant.
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:58 AM)masterofallbeys Wrote: yes that is the point using a sliding shoot with l ldrago gives it and advantage over stamina and defence beys aswell, so your statement is redundant.

... so giving one bey the disavatage is a fair test? this should be closed Speechless
my point is this. You guys are saying it is unfair to test this combo using a regular shoot, because it gives an advantage over L L drago, but you can't tell me that using the sliding shoot on l l drago doesn't help it win over a defense bey. I can pretty much guarantee that if you use a sliding shoot on l drago it can defeat Earth Bull gb145rsf, but if you use a regular shoot it won't. That is called and advantage. Attack beys have and advantage over stamina beys so does that mean it is unfair to use them agaisnt stamina blades? Normaly you opponent is not going to ask you what bey you are using and take the time to evaluate which type of shot to use. They will probably use sliding when using and attack bey and this is a way to beat it.
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:20 AM)masterofallbeys Wrote: my point is this. You guys are saying it is unfair to test this combo using a regular shoot, because it gives an advantage over L L drago, but you can't tell me that using the sliding shoot on l l drago doesn't help it win over a defense bey. I can pretty much guarantee that if you use a sliding shoot on l drago it can defeat Earth Bull gb145rsf, but if you use a regular shoot it won't. That is called and advantage. Attack beys have and advantage over stamina beys so does that mean it is unfair to use them agaisnt stamina blades? Normaly you opponent is not going to ask you what bey you are using and take the time to evaluate which type of shot to use. They will probably use sliding when using and attack bey and this is a way to beat it.

No, it is called normal procedure. Plus, you spelled "against" wrong.
This has been mentioned a long time ago by Pyro. Adding a Metal Face won't change much, and escolpio is 2.2 compared to Virgo, but it still doesnt make much of a difference. Earth has no recoil, making it a bad choice for a Defencive attack. RF does have grip to the stadium floor, but has better alternatives like RS. This combo would really only work against high recoil wheels. I remember I used to be like you, posting tests of pathetic combos just to get into the advance forum...
Pyro, who is a good member, posted almost the same thread.
It's not really viable but it can be interesting/fun.
Nice signature McFrown, lmao.
so this is pretty much dead.