Defense Strategy

Defense is still a hype and effective class! Just look at revive/perfect/ dead Phoenix. I think defense might actually be my favorite type!
(May. 11, 2019  1:29 AM)HappyRhino Wrote: Defense is still a hype and effective class! Just look at revive/perfect/ dead Phoenix. I think defense might actually be my favorite type!

Why did you resurrect a 12 year old thread? That is bad.
(May. 11, 2019  1:35 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  1:29 AM)HappyRhino Wrote: Defense is still a hype and effective class! Just look at revive/perfect/ dead Phoenix. I think defense might actually be my favorite type!

Why did you resurrect a 12 year old thread? That is bad.
Lol!
I was looking at some old threads and though Ey not give some life to a still awesome and present topic! In today’s meta I think many defense types are underused and under appreciated.
(May. 13, 2019  11:29 PM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(May. 11, 2019  1:35 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Why did you resurrect a 12 year old thread? That is bad.
Lol!
I was looking at some old threads and though Ey not give some life to a still awesome and present topic! In today’s meta I think many defense types are underused and under appreciated.

Please don't resurrect threads if they've been inactive for a while, especially 12 years.

This thread was about Defense Strategies, not a general discussion about defense types.
(May. 14, 2019  1:24 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 13, 2019  11:29 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: Lol!

Please don't resurrect threads if they've been inactive for a while, especially 12 years.

This thread was about Defense Strategies, not a general discussion about defense types.
Ok. I can see what your saying now. Sorry,  I didn’t intent to bother or annoy you guys ...