Defending Gingkas Bey-Spirit preaching

During the run of Metal Fight Beyblade a complaint was that the main character, Gingka Hagane, wouldn't shut up about the "Bey-Spirit" here I would try to defend and justify his preaching. Please note I haven't watched MFB in a long time, only recently seeing clips to refresh my memory so please correct any mistakes I've made.
Now to understand Gingkas character we need to know a bit of his back story. Gingkas father was one of the strongest bladers in his village but he supposedly died (it was revealed he survived) before he died he said to Gingka about the Bey-Spirit, this is important because this was the last Gingka saw of his father untill later on in the series, the Bey-Spirit was the thing he remembered from his Father, the thing that kept him going. Further proof of this is when Ryuga said to Gingka during his battle against Ryo that Gingka should be mad at himself for being a coward this can be further proved in their first battle where Ryuga reminded Gingka of the events causing Gingka to become mad, this leads to my speculation that Ryuga was right about Gingka being mad at himself the Bey-Spirit is what kept him sane. The final proof is that he doesn't talk about the Spirit as much as he did before he knew Ryo was alive.

So what do you think about Gingkas preaching?
Eh... I guess he doesn't preach as much later, but it's barely a difference and is still far more than what we need, Takao/Tyson does it the right amount, and he does it later in the series showing his development more IMO. Actually, he probably does preach the blader spirit more than I think, just said differently. To be honest though, it is something that's overly hated, despite it being kind of annoying and repetitive.
If you think about it, it was Gingka's 'preaching' which gave him the support of all the bladers in the world in the final battle against Nemesis. Don't you find yourself repeating something you believe in to many people? To Gingka, it was more than just a belief. Beyblade was his life. Besides, he managed to reach out to everybody. He reached out to Kenta, Kyoya, Hikaru, Julian...most of the bladers he'd battled with. Other than Kenta, he was the only person who understood Ryuga( I'm not counting Doji, i hate that guy) So anyway, when he talked about the bey spirit, it wasn't just talk. He showed them what it meant with his pegasis. I really don't understand why people don't like Gingka. The beyspirit is what beyblade is all about...
i also thinks his preaching is kinda over-the-top but at the way metal fight went with diablo nemesis and star fragments , i cant really complain