Defected bloody Longinus?!!

The problem is the blue launcher that is defective nothing to do with bey, we bought a few and the problems are on the launcher
(Jul. 23, 2018  3:22 AM)originalzankye Wrote: The problem is the blue launcher that is defective nothing to do with bey, we bought a few and the problems are on the launcher

What!? You bought several and they are all messed up?
A few are defective
(Jul. 23, 2018  3:59 AM)originalzankye Wrote: A few are defective

Still pretty messed up.  They have made this before....

There are a few Japanese videos saying the the same....  I already bought several...and they are on the way....
I just got a takara tomy nightmare longinus from the random booster 11. I noticed the same thing, it has a really hard time fitting into the launchers I have, except for one. The launcher that fits it perfectly is a l/r ripcord launcher that came with a crappy fake legend spriggan I found.

Otherwise, it works if you jam it on a proto launcher reply hard and twist to the point it feels like your ruining the gears lol.

So do they only launch some beys bad or all?
(Jul. 23, 2018  3:22 AM)originalzankye Wrote: The problem is the blue launcher that is defective nothing to do with bey, we bought a few and the problems are on the launcher

I do not believe the problem is with the launcher as it launches all my other right and left spinning beys properly, I will do some testing with my L beylauncher and my LR long winder and then report back

(Jul. 23, 2018  5:24 AM)ptf606 Wrote:

So do they only launch some beys bad or all?

my lr blue launches all beys perfectly, the only problem is with my bloody Longinus
(Jul. 23, 2018  10:57 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2018  5:24 AM)ptf606 Wrote: So do they only launch some beys bad or all?

my lr blue launches all beys perfectly, the only problem is with my bloody Longinus

I was asking Zankye.
(Jul. 23, 2018  3:08 PM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2018  10:57 AM)Shirobani02 Wrote:

I was asking Zankye.
ANSWer will still be the same, the blue LR launcher is not as good as the other ones, the left rotation for the launcher is really weak and the right launch is ok but not as good as the previous LR beylauncher
(Jul. 23, 2018  3:16 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2018  3:08 PM)ptf606 Wrote: I was asking Zankye.
ANSWer will still be the same, the blue LR launcher is not as good as the other ones, the left rotation for the launcher is really weak and the right launch is ok but not as good as the previous LR beylauncher
Has anyone tested the gold LR launcher?  Since it was release recently as well.  I wonder when TT started to change build of the launcher.
(Jul. 23, 2018  3:20 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2018  3:16 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote: ANSWer will still be the same, the blue LR launcher is not as good as the other ones, the left rotation for the launcher is really weak and the right launch is ok but not as good as the previous LR beylauncher
Has anyone tested the gold LR launcher?  Since it was release recently as well.  I wonder when TT started to change build of the launcher.

In another Japanese you tubers video on the comparisons of the 3 launchers, he said the gold one is way better than the blue one and it might be better than the red one too, im basing this off that video so id
(Jul. 23, 2018  3:23 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2018  3:20 PM)Shindog Wrote: Has anyone tested the gold LR launcher?  Since it was release recently as well.  I wonder when TT started to change build of the launcher.

In another Japanese you tubers video on the comparisons of the 3 launchers, he said the gold
one is way better than the blue one and it might be better than the red one too, im basing this off that video so id
This makes buying launchers very hard....  did they change something or did they not....  With the blue and and gold LR launcher released so close to each other you would think they are similar....
You would think the blue would be an improvement over the B-88. If it isn’t, that’s disconcerting, since I have a couple the blues on the way...
(Jul. 23, 2018  4:57 PM)Shindog Wrote: did they change something or did they not....  
from what i've seen,the gold one has a longer string
(Jul. 23, 2018  8:53 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2018  4:57 PM)Shindog Wrote: did they change something or did they not....  
from what i've seen,the gold one has a longer string

I think I saw that too. But if there are issues with these new launchers in launching the bey....
Ouch, rough to hear some of the blue ones are defective after purchasing a handful of them. I thought they'd adjust them to handle Cho-Z beys' weight, but it doesn't sound like it. TT really needs some more quality control right now. I guess I'll see if the gold version has any noticeable improvements and how many blue ones are defective later this week. Tired

In any case, thanks for the info and heads-up, zankye.
Imma try not to break my LR blue now lmaooo

(Jul. 23, 2018  10:06 PM)sonyat Wrote: Ouch, rough to hear some of the blue ones are defective after purchasing a handful of them. I thought they'd adjust them to handle Cho-Z beys' weight, but it doesn't sound like it. TT really needs some more quality control right now. I guess I'll see if the gold version has any noticeable improvements and how many blue ones are defective later this week. Tired

In any case, thanks for the info and heads-up, zankye.

Yeah same I thought the new blue one would be an upgrade from the red one but I guess it’s not, the launches for my blue seen fine right now but we’ll see how long that lasts
(Jul. 23, 2018  3:20 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2018  3:16 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote: ANSWer will still be the same, the blue LR launcher is not as good as the other ones, the left rotation for the launcher is really weak and the right launch is ok but not as good as the previous LR beylauncher

Got all of them, the Blue got longer string the gold one is the better one of the 3
We will do some testing to compare the Blue LR to the B-88 as soon as ours arrive.
(Jul. 24, 2018  9:03 PM)Beymax Wrote: We will do some testing to compare the Blue LR to the B-88 as soon as ours arrive.

yes plz do
Started using the B-119s last night for some testing. I didn’t try it with bL but my son did and had no problems with it. To me, the B-119 performed just the same as my B-88
(Jul. 26, 2018  4:09 PM)Beymax Wrote: Started using the B-119s last night for some testing. I didn’t try it with bL but my son did and had no problems with it. To me, the B-119 performed just the same as my B-88

yes same, but I have a question, does your Bloody Longinus fit and launch from the B-119 mine doesn't seem to fit in the launcher, its the same with the proto launcher and my beylauncher LR red, does this happen to you?
No problems launching Longinus from any launcher for us, and we’ve used it with B-88, Requiem launcher, Long light launcher, and now B-119
(Jul. 26, 2018  4:14 PM)Beymax Wrote: No problems launching Longinus from any launcher for us, and we’ve used it with B-88, Requiem launcher, Long light launcher, and now B-119

ahhh I see, it might be my bloody longinus then, oh well